Start by marking “Android Fully Loaded” as Want to Read:
Android Fully Loaded

Android Fully Loaded

Get all the amazing power your Android smartphone has to offer! The Motorola Droid has quickly become the fastest-selling smartphone, giving the iPhone a run for its money. This little book is packed with big tips for getting more into, and out of, an Android OS phone than ever thought possible. You'll learn to take full advantage of features such as the high-resolution di ...more
Published December 28th 2010 by John Wiley & Sons (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Android Fully Loaded, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Android Fully Loaded

Melinda
Mar 19, 2012 Melinda rated it it was amazing
This book was really good at explaining all the things I needed to know about how to use my Android phone well, including descriptions of good apps for various things (shopping list, travel, taking and syncing notes.....) as well as telling you how to use some of the things already on the phone or tablet. (Do you know what Talk is, eg? How it's similar to or different from texting, and when you might want to use it? I had seen the app on my tray, but didn't know what it was.) It's like the nice ...more
Jo
Jun 13, 2011 Jo rated it really liked it
Shelves: nonfiction
It does what it sets out to do. It explains how to use Android phones from the basic to the the more complex. Using the various aspects of my phone turned out to be largely intuitive, but where it wasn't, this book clearly explained what to do to me. I can't imagine ever giving a how to book 5 stars (I don't give that many 5 stars & it must be really amazing to me to get one), but this does do it's job well.
محمد الطناحي
كتاب لا أعتقد أنه من الممكن أن يفيد أحدا بقدر ما دفع فيه من مال..كنت أريد أن أقول أنه مناسب للمبتدئين أكثر..لكن حتى المبتدئ لا يمكن أن يكون بهذه الدرجة من الجهل الذي يفترضه الكتاب..إلا إذا كان مبتدئا قادما من كوكب آخر ولا يعلم شيئا عن الهواتف النقالة..
نصيحة من مجرب..لا تشتروا الكتاب..فما ستجدونه في الكتيب الملحق بعلبة هاتفكم الجوال سيكون مفيدا منه أكثر..بكل تأكيد..
Beth
Apr 08, 2013 Beth rated it really liked it
Not something you really want to read through cover-to-cover. I'm browsing through, picking whatever chapter seems interesting or what section I need for help with an Android feature--with my Android phone in hand. A good resource, with clear writing, useful for people fairly new to current technology and for intermediate users.
Linda Vanzee
Linda Vanzee rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2012
Jade
Jade rated it liked it
Oct 31, 2012
Craig
Craig rated it really liked it
Nov 18, 2012
Sam Sattler
Sam Sattler rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2012
Seana
Seana rated it liked it
Feb 21, 2015
KC
KC rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2011
Tracey
Tracey rated it really liked it
Aug 06, 2012
Ryan Edwards
Jan 22, 2012 Ryan Edwards rated it it was ok
A book for beginners to Android. Not recommended if one is already tech savvy.
Al
Al rated it liked it
Dec 30, 2012
Sharon
Sharon added it
Oct 16, 2014
Atih Nurlaili
Atih Nurlaili marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2012
Ahmed Salah
Ahmed Salah marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2013
Oscar
Oscar marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2016
Jason Hensman
Jason Hensman marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2013
Gregg A.
Gregg A. marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2013
Philip Papineau
Philip Papineau marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Jason Bardo
Jason Bardo marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2016