Start by marking “The Perfect Submissive” as Want to Read:
The Perfect Submissive

The Perfect Submissive (Perfect Submissive #1)

"If you like to read ultra-kinky, smart erotica, then this book's for you." --Oysters & Chocolate

"Readers, hold on... it's a crazy ride. If you like your erotica dark and dirty, then this is the book for you." --The Romance Reviews

Hidden behind the Fables Hotel's respectable facade, five specially adapted rooms wait; ready to cater for the kinky requirements of its gue
Published June 30th 2012 by Xcite Books (first published March 4th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Perfect Submissive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Perfect Submissive

Lucy Felthouse
Mar 08, 2011 Lucy Felthouse rated it really liked it
Having read lots of Kay Jaybee‘s work, including Quick Kink 1 and The Collector, I was interested to see how her fab short story writing skills would translate to a longer piece. The answer? Fabulously.

The Perfect Submissive is set in an upmarket hotel. Four of the floors are full of ordinary rooms and ordinary customers. But the fifth floor is a different story all together. For on this floor of the Fables Hotel, five specially adapted rooms wait; ready to cater for the kinky requirements of it
Kay Jaybee
Feb 26, 2011 Kay Jaybee rated it it was amazing

I'm obviously biased- but have a little read and see what you think...
Hidden behind the Fables Hotels respectable facade, five specially adapted rooms wait; ready to cater for the kinky requirements of its guests.
When Mrs Peters, the mistress of the hotels exclusive entertainment facility, meets the new booking clerk, Jess Sanders, she instantly recognises the young woman's potential as a deliciously meek addition to her specialist staff. All it will take is a little education.
Under the tutelage
Miss Lily Hastings
May 10, 2013 Miss Lily Hastings rated it it was amazing
After reading Kay Jaybee's brilliant novel Making Him Wait, I dived head long into some of her shorter smut.

I worried that after the sheer brilliance of her novel there might not be enough time within the shorter books for her characters to slowly simmer and gently stew before she turned up the heat. HOWEVER, I should not have concerned myself as this book was so HOT it could have spontaneously combusted!

The novella brilliantly tells the tale of the Fables Hotel through the minds and story of th
Angel Graham
Nov 04, 2016 Angel Graham rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: No One
Recommended to Angel by: mikna
Debi Hursh
Aug 26, 2015 Debi Hursh rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: britbabes
The Perfect Submissive by Kay Jaybee
Wow I want to work at Fables Country Hotel!!
Mrs. Laura Peters was on the look out for a new assistant or two for the fifth floor.
Sam Wheeler notices Laura sitting at the bar and comes up with all kinds of erotic images of the two of them but little did he know that Laura was thinking the same things.
The next day Laura puts Sam thru a M/S tryst and once he leaves he can’t stop thinking about her and she him.
Jess Sanders is the new administration assistant tryin
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
A fantasy come true is when personal and work life merge into a sexual odyssey. Fables Hotel is one hotel a guest may never want to check out of, especially if one stays on the fifth floor. Young Jess is working at the front desk of the hotel. She assists with appointments and welcoming guests. Little does she know she's caught the eye of Dominatrix Mrs. Peters. Mrs. Peters runs the erotic entertainment part of the hotel. Looking for a good submissive, she test Jess.

With a Ms. Jaybee story, I al
Paula
Apr 28, 2013 Paula rated it it was amazing
Shelves: friends-books
The Perfect Submissive by Kay Jaybee is a tale about a young woman, Jess Sanders, who is hired as a booking clerk for the Fable Hotel. It is a hotel like most others except for the top 5th floor, which is run by Laura Peters. This floor has special suites frequently reserved by guests looking for their unique needs to be met by the hotel’s well trained staff. Miss Peters asks Jess to to assist with meeting those needs. She is drawn into a world she did not seek and yet cannot resist. Ultimately, ...more
Aղցela W.
Spoiler Ahead This was a really good book it was also hot and kinky. When Mrs. Peters, the mistress of the hotel's exclusive entertainment facility, meets the new booking clerk, Jess Sanders she sees the meek young girl as the perfect submissive. I would have loved to visit this hotel it was some kinky stuff going on behind the closed doors of the hotel. Jess was through a whole lot of things and they had hidden cameras to see it all. Mrs. Peters was into a lot of mind games the subs didn't know ...more
Kat
Well if I learned anything after that book, is that I am not into F/F and I like reading about peen.

Overall it was a pretty good book and I liked the concept. A woman with her inner submissive just waiting to be let loose. It's a good premise. I guess what I didn't like was that, while it's set in modern times, it's written like it's a Victorian novel. It probably would have been better had it been set in that time and because then there wouldn't have to be so much pretense.

There was only one
Debbie Lowery
Apr 08, 2013 Debbie Lowery rated it it was amazing
“I received this book as a review copy in return for an honest review” i totally loved this book , Kay is the Queen of BDSM !!! THIS IS SERIOUSLY RAUNCHY !!!! All set in fables country hotel everyone who visit the fifth floor are there for one thing and one thing only , every room is different and miss jess sanders has all this to learn on her way to becoming the perfect submissive....this is truly written in a brilliant way .... but dont take my word for it !!!! pick up a copy and see for your ...more
Carol
Nov 10, 2013 Carol rated it really liked it
Shelves: britbabes
Somehow strange, but very cohesive. I don't generally enjoy f/f stories, but really enjoyed this story. It is well written and moves along at a good rate. Quite a transformation for a young, innocent woman.
I give it 4 stars.
Kitty Harriet
May 10, 2012 Kitty Harriet rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing- hot, kinky and non-stop action- forget Fifty Shades- this is BDSm without the depression!
Midnite
Jul 19, 2012 Midnite rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Those that love serious BDSM and kink
I was really looking forward to reading another of Kay Jaybee's books after reading some of her naughty short stories.
This is her latest full length novel so I knew I was in for a brilliant steamy read and being a born submissive I was also looking forward to reading this.

Jess thought she had got herself a normal clerk job at an exclusive hotel little did she know how wrong she was. Her boss Mrs Peters and the sexy Miss Sarah strict full time dommes run the 5th floor the sexy secret addition to
Jordan LaRousse
May 13, 2011 Jordan LaRousse rated it really liked it
The Perfect Submissive, written by naughty mastermind Kay Jaybee, tells the story of Jess Sanders, a meek office clerk, who gets an innocent job at the Fables Hotel. She soon learns that Laura Peters, the owner of the hotel, is actually an unforgiving dominatrix. The fifth floor of the establishment caters to rich and influential clients looking to have all of their BDSM fantasies come true. Each of the five rooms on the fifth floor offers a unique BDSM “scene” including a hospital room, a schoo ...more
Cheryl
Jul 26, 2014 Cheryl rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-books, erotica
I received this book in exchange for a fair review.

Every time I read a Kay Jaybee book I find myself drawn in. Some books are a little bit 24/7 for my liking but I still find myself engrossed and enthusiasically enjoying it. Even when there is an act I don't like happening I enjoy it. It's a weird thing that happens to me when I read her books, but it's a thing I love about reading her books. They challenge my perceptions of what I enjoy, they make me empathise with the act or characters as appr
Mindy
Aug 01, 2012 Mindy rated it really liked it
Oo-la-la, this book is hot, hot, hot. Imagine a hotel that caters to business men and women, travelers, no kids allowed (I have kids but this sounds nice), and on the 5th floor, that most people think holds storerooms and staff living quarters… they have five very special rooms for special guests. These rooms include a dungeon, schoolroom, Victorian drawing room, a hospital exam room, and a very special room where the visitors do not know what it contains until they get there.

And then there is
Vicki Busby
Feb 21, 2016 Vicki Busby rated it it was amazing
Shelves: spanking
I have several of Ms. Jaybee's books on my Kindle. This was the first book that I have read by this author, so I didn't actually know what to honestly expect. I know that with most BDSM books there's a ton of mind games and the submissives can get overwhelmed fast.

Jess takes everything in stride. To me it felt like Jess was trying figure her life out. I found myself actually wanting to be Jess. I love when I can connect with the character I'm reading about. The spankings in this work of fantasy
Karen S
Jan 11, 2015 Karen S rated it really liked it
Wow, this is one hell of a book. If BDSM is what you're looking for then this is definitely the book for you. I instantly connected with Jess as she enters into a new job and as it transpires new lifestyle. I travelled with her on her journey of self discovery, feeling her uncertainty and revelations right along with her. The story has some very strong scenes that aren't for the faint hearted but definitely got me hooked. I can't wait to read the next book.
Stacey
Jul 10, 2012 Stacey rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks, 2012, bdsm
I liked it...while not a romantic bdsm story...it is a fetish story where scenes might be a turn off for some and arousing to others. Everyone has a right to their own Kink and that what happens in this story. i want more of the characters to learn what makes them tick and i also want to see how they grow so i look forward to more....
Colin Ginn
Aug 10, 2014 Colin Ginn rated it it was amazing
Although in the back of your mine you know when you start reading The Perfect Submissive that Jess will remain at The Fables Hotel. With all the little twist to the plot you start to wonder if she would. This book is intriguing and well worth buying. looking forward to Jess's next adventure
April
Aug 28, 2012 April rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-book
Different than I have read before and definitely not for the faint of heart or easily offended. I had a few 'oh my god, yikes!' moments, lol but a pretty good read overall. My full review will be coming soon.
Sle72
Apr 06, 2013 Sle72 rated it it was amazing
Hot! Hot! Hot! I have read many BDSM books and this was a new twist. Loved it! A nice change from the normal plots in BDSM. At least from the ones I have read.
Apple3as
Aug 01, 2014 Apple3as rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect?

Perfect?

the first of a trilogy, and I must say.... it was very informative. if your into BSDM,this is . a great book for you. One-click it now!!!!!
Alison
Jan 26, 2015 Alison rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First in a trilogy .... we meet Jess ...plain old Jess the admin girl for Fables Hotel .... and we journey with her through her training on the fifth floor. Definitely a book for the 18+ brigade!
Modesty Ablaze
Oct 19, 2013 Modesty Ablaze rated it it was amazing
Simply the most arousing . . . and inspiring (LOL) . . . book I've read.

And now I've ORDERED my husband to read and digest and prepare!!!
Steff
Jun 29, 2014 Steff rated it it was amazing
Shelves: brit-babes
Kay Jaybee is a woman who knows how to press my buttons. I cannot wait to sink my teeth into the next book in the series.
Polly Ross
Polly Ross rated it liked it
Jun 08, 2015
susan moore
susan moore rated it did not like it
Dec 28, 2015
00who
00who rated it it was ok
Sep 19, 2011
De
De rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • The Pet Shop (The Pet Shop, #1 - 3)
  • Best Bondage Erotica 2012
  • Got a Minute?: Sixty Second Erotica
  • Breathe You In
  • Confessions
  • Undercover Submissive
  • Becoming Sage (The Keyhole, #1)
  • 31 Flavors
  • King (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #8)
  • A Clockwork Butterfly (The Clockwork Butterfly Trilogy, #1)
  • All She Wants for Christmas is Her Dom (1Night Stand, #60)
  • Secret Thirst
  • Sexy Just Walked Into Town
  • Alien Revealed (The Confederacy Treaty, #1)
  • An Executive Decision (The Executive Decision Trilogy, #1)
  • The Virgin (Sexy as Hell Trilogy, #1)
  • Holding Hannah (Masters of the Castle, #1)

Perfect Submissive (3 books)
  • The Retreat (Perfect Submissive #2)
  • Room 54 - Book Three of The Perfect Submissive Trilogy