I'll Have What She's Having: The Ultimate Compliment for Any Woman Daring to Change Her World

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  9 reviews
In this book, Bobbie speaks openly, honestly and warmly of her conviction that all women, including those in leadership and ministry, ought to live lives that are the ultimate example of Christ-influenced character.

Bobbie Houston lives to help women overcome what prevents, contains and limits them. Her book reflects her passionate belief that God is ready to equip a gene

Published by Nelson, Thomas, Inc. (first published 1998)

Lulufrances
LOVED THIS!
Want to reread this again soon, so enthusiastic and such a blessing :)
Deanna Peshl
A short little encouraging read. my copy is full of notes and highlighting. Bobbie's spunky personality lights up this book with some great insight as well.
Dalvina Chin
I was really excited when I first received this book in the mail from a friend and was excited to read about how I can make a difference and all but after the first chapter I started to doubt the content of the book. It seemed like he contents didn't weigh a lot but I read on anywaur convinced that it was just an introduction but as I got to the end of the book, I was greatly disappointed by the emptiness of the book and how though there were many words, none of it made an impact to me.
Karen
It was fantastic! I love Bobbie's positive, inspiring outlook and she has reminded me along the same lines as the current bible study I'm doing that I (& all people) have a destiny, and life should be lived every day with strong purpose, conviction, resolve and desire to be, do and prepare for what God created me to be! And that lifestyle is contagious!
Karen
I loved this book! (I wasn't too sure about it when I saw the title.) It is a huge encouragement for women to be all that God created them to be, not just in their home and family, but also in the world around them. I'm going to read it again soon!!

Lisa (mrs.messi)
I finally finished this one. I really liked what Bobbie had to say, but it was the most disjointed book! It felt just like she wrote out her train of thought, rather than writing cohesive chapters. Because of that, it was hard to read.
Dhilshara Menon
One of those books every girl needs to read :)
Stephanie
Anything by Bobbie I recommend!!
Kimmie
Encouraging to step out.
John Dilshan
John Dilshan marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Divya Divakar
Divya Divakar marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Bella
Bella added it
Feb 21, 2014
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2014
Nadya
Nadya added it
Jan 12, 2014
Michelle
Michelle is currently reading it
Dec 31, 2013
Tea J.
Tea J. marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2013
Alexandra Harrison
Alexandra Harrison marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2013
Christy
Christy marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2013
Stephenie Wong
Stephenie Wong marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2013
Leka
Leka added it
Aug 04, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Heaven Is In This House I'll Have What She's Having: The Ultimate Compliment for any Woman Daring to Change Her World