Start by marking “The FrogBuster: A Girl's Guide for Survival in the Dating Swamp” as Want to Read:
The FrogBuster: A Girl's Guide for Survival in the Dating Swamp
Preview

The FrogBuster: A Girl's Guide for Survival in the Dating Swamp

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  5 reviews
The FrogBuster was written for teen girls, young adults and their parents. It focuses on self awareness, pre-dating, dating, and marriage preparation.

It's a great book on getting to know and accept yourself, it helps you figure out what you want in life and to be ok with yourself. It realigns your fantasy with reality and helps you survive and thrive in the dating swamp a

Published September 20th 2002 by IntraLife Systems

To ask other readers questions about The FrogBuster, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The FrogBuster

Brillare
May 06, 2008 Brillare rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: teen girls
Recommended to Brillare by: My uncle helped write it
So, I'm currently reading this book. I'm not even halfway, and I'm already loving it. Dude, it's just awesome. Read it. It's probably the only teen survival type book that has actually suceeded in giving me advice, making me feel good about myself, and remained entertaining at the same time.
Holly
Kate’s parents, the king and queen, are worried about her. She seems to be picking all the wrong guys to date. Guys that look good on the outside, but on the inside are real frogs. So they hire a wizard to help out. The wizard turns all the boys in the kingdom into frogs. At first, Kate and the other girls are very upset. Fortunately for the boys, they don’t even realize anything is different. Kate and the other girls learn to base their opinions of the boys on things other than physical appear ...more
Kayla
umm... it was probably good but it wasn't what I was expecting it to be. It's a guide to dating leading up to married life. But I was expecting a story... Not what I thought it was but it had some great ideas if thats what you are looking for.
Stacy
Cute book for teens girls to read, probably around the time they are getting boy crazy and believing their parents don't know what they are talking about.
Shellee
very good book for girls wjo are dating and are thinking aboyt marriage!
Hilary Page
Hilary Page marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
Corinne
Corinne marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2013
Brad
Brad added it
Apr 06, 2012
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
May 11, 2009
Nicole
Nicole added it
Sep 03, 2009
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2008