Get Your Photography on the Web: The Fastest, Easiest Way to Show and Sell Your Work

3.27 of 5 stars 3.27  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  2 reviews
This is the eBook version of the printed book. Getting images on the web today could not be cheaper or easier--if photographers just knew how. But they don't need to learn coding, design, programming, or scripting anymore. They need to know where to go to get the tools they actually need, and how to put it all together. Here, Rafael "RC" Concepcion provides what so many ph...more
Published February 17th 2011 by Peachpit Press (first published February 7th 2011)

William C. Montgomery
This book was a disappointment. I was looking for a book that would teach me about how websites works. This book shows you how to fill out online forms for GoDaddy and WordPress. It did nothing to broaden my knowledge of how the Internet and websites work. Since I did not want to use GoDaddy or WordPress, it was of no help in choosing a web hosting service or building websites.
Emelie
Useful tips that made me want to go set up my website right away. Easy to understand and small step by steps for those less tech-savy. I learned something from it and will refer back to it once I'll do a website.
Jared
Jared marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Heather Pearson
Heather Pearson marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Kent
Kent added it
Mar 21, 2014
Lee
Lee marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2014
Crystal
Crystal is currently reading it
Jan 04, 2014
Darren
Darren added it
Jan 23, 2013
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2012
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2012
Ellan Bethia Otero
Ellan Bethia Otero marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2011
Robyn
Robyn marked it as to-read
May 30, 2011
Kristy
Kristy added it
Jun 04, 2011
Beate
Beate added it
Mar 10, 2011
Loehwing
Loehwing marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2011
kimberly
kimberly marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2011
The HDR Book: Unlocking the Secrets of High Dynamic Range Photography Shutter to Site The Hdr Book: Unlocking the Secrets of High Dynamic Range Photography The Hdr Book: Unlocking the Pros' Hottest Post-Processing Techniques The HDR Book: Unlocking the Pros' Hottest Post-Processing Techniques (2nd Edition)