Start by marking “Dark Lands: Beast Wars” as Want to Read:
Dark Lands: Beast Wars

Dark Lands: Beast Wars (Darklands #6)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  281 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Dey has a taste for ancient treasure----Keg is the one assigned to guard it. Ancient ziggurats protected by forgotten technology are no match for Dey, but Keg is one challenge she can't dismiss.

Sexy and irrepressible, Keg doesn't understand why the woman in the pink snakeskin
jacket and sassy ponytails would swagger around with a gun. The conflicting signals of full lips,
ebook
Published February 3rd 2011 by Autumn Dawn (first published August 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Dark Lands, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Lands

Cheri
I liked this installment of the series more than the last few, but not enough to bump it to 4 stars. The way the characters were introduced was confusing to me. I knew that who Luna was, but was wracking my brain because the way it was written made me think I was supposed to know who Dey, Keg and Artemis were. It took me a while to realize that this was my first introduction to them. That's probably the main reason I'm sticking with the 3 stars.

I like how everything came full circle. There was
Jage
The version I'm reading is called Dark Warriors: A Darkland Anthology and starts with Ghost in my Heart (Darklands 6)- Where Beast warriors kidnap human females to give them girl children in the hopes of allowing their species to survive.

And then Beast Wars which is the one about Dey and Keg. I couldn't get into Beast Wars, I had a hard enough time suspending my belief for Ghost in my heart but Beast wars just pissed me off.

The writing is decent although I think it all could have been better i
Wendalyn Hoff
This was a pretty good book It isn't as big as this thing shows. I read the ebook and it was only 90 pages. I didn't know if i was going to like it and alot of years pass in this book but overall it was good.
Charlotte
picked up wishing the author had given me a starting point paragraph. Otherwise, I have the same feelings for this book as the others books in this series.
Pippa
Not my favorite of the books so far. Good but nowhere as good as The Charmer.
Lee
Love, love, loved it. Hope to see more of her work!
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
April
April marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Malinda
Malinda marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Tara A Owens
Tara A Owens marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Melody
Melody marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Lela Jones
Lela Jones marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Nachiketa
Nachiketa marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Alma Buchanan
Alma Buchanan marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Elvia
Elvia marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
  • Chaos Forged
  • Beautiful Sins: Olivia Lowery (The Thaneaddus Chronicles, #2)
  • Wanton Fire (Horde Wars, #2)
  • Adrienne (A Bron Universe Novel #1)
  • Cherished (Mystic Wolves #1B)
  • Planet Mail (Mail Call, #1)
  • Dating Outside Your DNA (Planet Nerek, #4)
  • The Sarran Plague
  • The Initiation of Pb500 (Pb500, #1)
  • Bakra Bride (Tapestries, #2)
  • Candid Camera (Were Watching, #1)
  • King and I (Celestial Soul-Mates, #1)
  • Toxic (Blood Countess, #1)
  • Lunewulf Law (Lunewulf #1)
  • Gift of the Goddess (Phoenix Rising, #1)
  • Beyond The Shadows (Realms Beyond, #2)
  • The Bid
  • Dead to the Max (Max Starr, #1)
About me:

I'm a stay at home mom with three kids, a dog and an active imagination. I spent the first 34 years of my life in Alaska, land of the midnight sun, but these days I'm located in Washington, and am enjoying a much warmer sun :) I'm married to my high school sweetheart, John, who is known to bring me flowers "just because".

My leisure time is filled with gardening, crochet, knitting, sewing,
More about Autumn Dawn...
The Charmer (Darklands, #1) No Words Alone (Spark, #2) Something Wild (Darklands, #3) Homecoming (Darklands, #2) Ghost in Her Heart (Darklands, #5)