Start by marking “Duct tape bags!” as Want to Read:
Duct tape bags!

Duct tape bags!

Duct Tape Bags! gives you full step-by-step instructions for 18 amazing ways to carry things with duct tape. Learn how to use duct tape to make beach bag, a purse, a laptop case, a camping backpack, and even a tool tote! All projects come from Instructables.com, are written by duct tape experts, and contain pictures for each step so you can easily do it yourself. Make it s ...more
Published December 20th 2010 by Instructables

To ask other readers questions about Duct tape bags!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Duct tape bags!

Jan 14, 2013 Jennifer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There was some very neat ideas in here. Very cool crafts. I have always had a thing for duct tape and it's various uses as well as crafts in general, so this was a very handy book.
Gisela Hausmann
Ever since I saw a duct tape bag, a few years ago, I have been somewhat fascinated with the topic.

This must be the most complete book about making water and tear proof bags of all kinds.

There is no shortage on ideas and the many pictures help to explain how it is done. I really liked the idea to use fabric for the inner lining. Additionally cool is the idea to recycle an old worn bag and make it chic and hip again. The featured Backpacking Pack is fascinating. I did not know that it was possible
Kristi L Clephane`
This bag-making book is more my speed! Ha ha. After reading a legit diy make your own purse book, I cracked this one. This book reminds me of how creative people can be. Some of the ideas were off the wall, but some were really good! And, I may even try to diy a duct tape bag, myself.
Sara
Jul 02, 2014 Sara rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Normally I love Instructables, but this was basically just several iterations apiece of the same five projects. Plus all the tutorials are on Instructables anyways, and you can actually print them out from the website rather than squinting at your Kindle screen.
Mathew Carruthers
Like other titles from Instructables, this book has some very neat ideas. The biggest problem is also its biggest selling point - all the articles are user-submitted. This results in a very inconsistent reading experience - there is no formatting standard for individual articles, there seems to be a lot of duplicated efforts in project themes, and the whole works need an editorial overhaul to clean up issues of grammar and spelling.
Michelina
Aug 26, 2012 Michelina rated it it was amazing
Duct Tape Bags is a super cute e-book about how to construct various things out of good old-fashioned duct tape. Projects included in this e-book…

- Totes
- Drawstring bags
- Handbag
- Backpack
- Messenger bag

And many more.

I personally made the no-sew tote, wile it isn't the prettiest thing in the world it certainly serves its purpose.
GoldenjoyBazyll
Mar 29, 2012 GoldenjoyBazyll rated it really liked it
Shelves: how-to
I LOVE the first project- making a duct tape handbag. While some of the projects are hard I never thought of using duct tape in any other way than shutting someone up! Bawhahahahahahah!
Audrey
Jan 02, 2014 Audrey rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Rather repetitive.
Nadine
Nadine marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2016
Lisa Martin
Lisa Martin rated it really liked it
Aug 27, 2016
Barbara Erwin
Barbara Erwin rated it really liked it
Aug 23, 2016
Karen
Karen rated it liked it
Aug 14, 2016
Selina Harvey
Selina Harvey rated it it was amazing
Sep 25, 2016
Nancy
Nancy added it
Aug 10, 2016
candice fulgencio
candice fulgencio rated it liked it
Aug 09, 2016
Jaynie Snoke
Jaynie Snoke rated it did not like it
Aug 02, 2016
Carrie
Carrie added it
Aug 01, 2016
Jennifer is currently reading it
Jul 27, 2016
Terri Theresa Powell
Terri Theresa Powell rated it it was ok
Jul 24, 2016
Danielle Dahm
Danielle Dahm marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2016
Betty Schoen
Betty Schoen rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2016
Brenda Wilder
Brenda Wilder rated it it was ok
Jul 13, 2016
Brandy
Brandy rated it really liked it
Jul 10, 2016
Teresa Angel
Teresa Angel rated it liked it
Jul 07, 2016
Jeannette
Jeannette rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2016
emily moosa
emily moosa rated it liked it
Jun 30, 2016
Dommdy
Dommdy marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2016
Deborah Jaquez
Deborah Jaquez marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Idle Hands-Crafts...: Duct Tape 3 8 Jun 17, 2012 03:16PM
  • Is Your Chair Killing You?
  • Paleo Diet Slow Cooker 52 Healthy Gluten Free Recipes
  • How to Sew: Basics
  • Memo - Den nemme vej til bedre hukommelse  (Danish)
  • Helpful Herbs for Health and Beauty
  • Hair Gone Wild! Recipes & Remedies for Natural Tresses (Hair Gone Wild, #3)
  • Urban Gardening: How To Grow Food In Any City Apartment Or Yard No Matter How Small
  • Basic Soap Making: All the Skills and Tools You Need to Get Started
  • The Beginners Guide To Knitting - Learn How To Knit The Easy Way
  • Kindle Fire How To
  • Psychology in Plain English
  • 50 Ways to Protect Your Identity in a Digital Age: New Financial Threats You Need to Know and How to Avoid Them
  • Daily Dose of Determination
  • Get A Life! 8 Steps to Create Your Own Life List
  • It's Only Natural: 200 natural cleaning product recipes to have
  • How to Self-Publish a Book on Amazon.com: Writing, Editing, Designing, Publishing, and Marketing
  • The Instant Genius