Start by marking “Wild Horses” as Want to Read:
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  218 ratings  ·  25 reviews
Corey is the out and proud lead singer of the "Wild Horses"; a playboy who lives life to the fullest and makes no apologies for it. Travis is the up and coming star of a new hit TV show who has never imagined being with a guy. When their worlds collide, it begins a wild, erotic tale of seduction, sex, submission and self-discovery

Passion and need intertwine like the pierci
ebook
Published April 9th 2010 by Lightbane Publications

To ask other readers questions about Wild Horses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild Horses

Macky ~ Sinfully...Addicted To All Male Romance
3.5*
Odd story really. There's a rock star lusts after straight actor/ GFY theme with some BDSM elements and D/S thrown in but honestly.... I can't really categorise it. Having said that I also can't say I didn't enjoy it either, because in a strange way It kept me engaged even though its seemed a bit disjointed at times as if it didn't really know what it wanted to be. Not a lot going on but the sex is hot and the guys are endearing enough. There's a couple of ménage instances.. One that just h
Rossy
After over 10 books that could not satisfy my reading mood, i finally found a winner!

This is a fantastic story. Full of romance and very hot sex! I loved the characters, even the third heroe whom i thought as an intruder at the beginning of the story. The author knows when to present each characters point of view, to make us understand different scenes and really get to know the characters. There is no gratuitous sex. I felt every scene had its purpose, and found that the light BDSM scenes only
Mandi
2.5 - 3 stars. I don't quite now what it was that I didn't like about this book. I thought it was a romance with some BDSM overtones...which I guess it was technically. I wasn't expecting one of the secondary characters to all of a sudden have his own POV in the middle of story. And I wasn't really expecting a threesome relationship by the end.

Hot sex, but emotions and characters didn't really do much for me. (but really, really hot sex..lol)
Smith Barney
SO-clearly this cover and title did not assist in the marketing of this m/m story whatsoever. And that's unfortunate because this deserved a higher rating as a YA middle of the road-kink-kind of story. (IMO) we have female written/versions of this theme w/inferior content getting higher accolades/ratings/reviews..(pfft) go figure. Whatever.

I'll appreciate the authenticity factor from a male perspective..w/decent content any day over a females..9/10. Readers that want a more fictionalized estroge
Kukko
An MM romance with a D/s/s relationship & GFY theme.

This is easily the most unconvincing menage I have read since… Bound by Law (Men of Honor, #2) by S.E. Jakes & Volley Balls (Balls to the Wall, #1) by Tara Lain. Also, it's usually not a good sign when one day after completing a book, I can't remember the names of the main characters.

Wild Horses is the name of an "almost famous" band made up of three brothers and a friend. The story is told mainly from Corey's (lead singer and songwriter for the band) POV. Corey is a slut and is obsessed with turning straight guys, gay. Josh's
Camille
I know I'm bored and next to nothing is pleasing me at the moment but the writing in this is just bad and the story is ridiculous and blah.

Lendle loan at least.
Preston
Smart and charismatic band leader Corey seduces straight actor into a light Dom/sub relationship in this novel by D. River aka Chris O'Guinn. Features two bands, three gay guys and a paddle.
Vivian
Sexy hot boys playing together--need I say more? Interesting take on polyamory and some fun kink tossed in, too.
Jerry
This was erotica, but it wasn't just plotless sex. The sex scenes here were hot and there were plenty of them. But I like a real plot mixed in with my sex and happily Wild Horses delivered; the sex evolved naturally from the story and forwarded the plot. The sex wasn't just fun to read, the sex scenes mattered and impacted story and character development. Furthermore, the sex scenes were varied and the author kept things interesting over the course of the book.

The characters were fun and likable
Sandra
2.5 stars This was OK... I feel like I'm saying that a lot lately. There's one big thing that's jumped out at me that I think if the author had left it out then this story would have been much improved... Julian. What was the point? If he was gonna be a future love interest for the forlorn best friend, fine. But instead it was a totally random side plot that went nowhere and contributed nothing to the story arc. If anything, it took away. (view spoiler) ...more
WillowBe
Liking it a lot so far. Though, I kind of feel like we could have had twice as much story if instead of giving both character's view point. It makes me like the character more, but I also feel like, I need more meat in the story. I'm at page 75 and thinking- oh no, I'm already halfway done!

It was best with the uncertainty of the relationship. I liked the ending. I was hoping they would come to that conclusion. By book's end I liked viewing the same events through two characters eyes. It created
Page Crusherz
3.5, but I rounded up. The sex was hawt....for sure. I didn't buy into the end, totally, and the side story about Julian bored me. I loved the two MC's though. Maybe if I was prepared for the ending more? I was a little disappointed, but the hawt sex was a good comfort.
Julia
I absolutely loved the tone of this book. It was hot, romantic, and sexy while still being funny. I think one of my favorite lines in the book was, "Somehow, my sweet, naïve straight boy had turned into a cockslut. I was so proud." It was really a lot of fun to read.
Monica
Loved the book, wasn't really expecting the ending. Hope the author has a follow-up with the secondary characters. Look forward to seeing some more books from D.Rivers.
Karl
This book caught me off guard. It essentially is a series of sex scenes, but somehow the author makes an actual story out of the scenes. This was unexpected along with what I thought was a story about 2 men finding love turned into story with a different twist to what you were expecting. There was still some cliché predictable parts like getting caught in the act and jealously, but overall it was fresh. There was some minor editing errors (for example calling Corey Cody at one point), but it is ...more
Bella
I read this a really long time ago, but I still remember liking it.

M/M book - one of the first I ever read.

I'm putting this one on my re-read list.
Philip
Very enjoyable, amusing characters, engaging writing. This is a great book; even if there's nothing that makes it stand out in my mind or make me think of it once I'm done reading, it is definitely a wonderful way to spend a few hours.

I enjoyed the multiple perspectives and the main characters were fun, though I think I probably wouldn't be Corey's friend if I knew him in real life. He's really rather pushy, a bit much for my taste.

Anyway, I've been meaning to read this for a while now as I kind
Cindy
Mmm, this was a hot story. Sure there was insta-love between Travis and Corey, but you needed that to move the story along. I did enjoy the triangle that was presented with Josh that is resolved in the end was a nice progression into a threesome and how it would evolve from an idea into a reality (a story reality).

I enjoyed the shifting POVs in the story as each of them brought something fun and lovable to the table with their thoughts and observations.

I hope there are more stories with these c
Andrea
Good M/M and then M/M/M erotic romance about a band named "Wild Horses" and a young TV star. There isn't a lot of angst but there is a nice romance and great character development. I would love to see a follow up featuring some of the supporting characters. It's a very enjoyable read and the sex scenes are excellent.

3.5/5
Danielle
The characters read as being super underage to me, so it was a really awkward read at times. Plus the BDSM aspect of this book just did not work for me! Oh, and first person not something I'm a fan of to begin with, but the revolving first per POV just got on my nerves after awhile.
I loved this book for the first half but sadly it lost me. Too many love interests, too many combinations of lovers, too much sex for sex sake, and not enough resolution.
Steve
loved the characters...so likable. As a fantasy erotic novel it was ace. Wil defo look out for this authors books
Kendra
pretty hot. hopefully we can see a little more of these MC's.
Deryncarm1970
Deryncarm1970 marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
MM Obsession
MM Obsession marked it as to-read
May 30, 2015
Vyvian Roxane
Vyvian Roxane marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Maggie
Maggie added it
May 20, 2015
  • Room at the Top (Room at the Top #1)
  • More (More, #1)
  • Reverb
  • Above the Dungeon (Dungeon #1)
  • Golden Dancer
  • What We Deserve
  • Lovegames (Queen City #2)
  • Entanglements
  • Beyond the Edge (The James Lucas Trilogy, #1)
  • Bound To Please (Playing for Keeps, #2)
  • The Replacement Guitarist (The Replacement Guitarist, #1)
  • More Fun With Dick And Shane (Memoirs of a Houseboy, #2)
  • Just Ask
  • Moonlight Becomes You (Lucky Moon, #1)
  • By Any Other Name (By Any Other Name #1)
  • Out of the Darkness (Dark Horse, #2)
  • Soft Focus
  • The Far Away Years
D. River spent his formative years imprisoned in the lower dungeons of the internet, titilating readers with tales of perversion under the nom de plume "Dark River." He made his escape and is currently at large, spinning stories of sex and sin and scaring the locals with his dedication to deviance. There are vicious and slanderous rumors that he is the alter ego of one Chris O'Guinn, a known layab ...more
More about D. River...
Love Bites (A Feral Hearts Tale) Hunting for Sport Comeuppance Beautiful Soul Punk Ass