Start by marking “Roped And Ready (Quicksilver Ranch, #1)” as Want to Read:
Roped And Ready (Quicksilver Ranch, #1)

Roped And Ready (Quicksilver Ranch #1)

Quick Silver Ranch is no ordinary dude ranch.

After Becca Dalton finds her fiancé in bed with her boss, she ends the ill-fated engagement on the spot and quits her job. She heads to Quick Silver Ranch, looking to regroup before an interview for the job of her dreams--an executive position at a five-star hotel.

Becca's best-laid plans are ruined when she discovers the exclusi
Published February 18th 2011 by Wild Rose Press (first published February 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Roped And Ready, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Roped And Ready

Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Roped and Ready is a highly erotic and intensely sensual read. Marie Tuhart pushes many sexual boundaries as Tyler Carson entices Becca Dalton to shed her inhibitions and explore her sexuality.

Following her breakup with her cheating ex-fiancé, Becca Dalton is ready to bring some much needed change to her life, and ex-lover Tyler Carson is the perfect companion for her as she embarks on her sexual journey. Becca’s sexual tastes have always been on the other side of vanilla, but her past lovers h
Melissa
Okay here it goes.

I'm a huge fan of hot steamy cowboy erotica! Now if you're just wanting to read about some hot sex, then this book is for you. If I was to rate this based on sex then it would be an over the top 5 star read.

But...Now days I like a little story with my sex, even if it's minimal and quite stupid. This is like one big sex scene that takes place over a week. Geez even this chic needs a breather.. Ya know?

All I could think of was I don't see how shes getting pleasure. You'd think sh
☼♎ Carmen the Bootyshaker Temptress ☼♎
Well one word for this book is HOT! Is there one of these ranches for me to visit. HOT, HOT, HOT!
Elaine Swinney
Nov 02, 2016 Elaine Swinney rated it it was amazing
I was given a free copy of this book by R3Reviews group and I chose to review it. I loved this book. I have read it twice. It is a well written story. The story itself was really good. This book is worth your time and effort. I highly recommend everyone get this book. It will not disappoint you. For me it was a quick and easy read. Marie Tuhart is quickly becoming a favorite author of mine.
Malinda
4-4.5 stars

This was a really good story. I liked both Becca and Tyler and their story was hot, sweet and very engaging. This is the first story I've read by this author and based off this I'll be trying more of her work.

Becca is a good woman that has had some issues she's trying hard to get past. She got a degree in hotel hospitality and with that got in to the catering side of things, working for hotels and arranging for all types of food service, ordering and such as that. Becca's mother is ve
Maranda Raven
Mar 15, 2016 Maranda Raven rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Jennifer Sapa, Sandy Sullivan, Maria, Jessie Malone
The title is pretty self explanatory. However, the kinkiness that goes on at the Quicksilver Ranch had me running for the shower just to cool off. When Becca was introduced into the story and planned on going out the the Dude Ranch, I was wondering what would even be taking place. When she runs into her old college boyfriend Tyler. Well, that just makes get turned on even more. Jared is his business partner. He is sex on a stick as well. I just though yummy and can I be Becca throughout the ...more
Aղցela W.
May 10, 2014 Aղցela W. rated it really liked it
I WANT TO VISIT! Following her breakup with her cheating ex-fiancé, (who cheated with another man) Becca Dalton is ready to bring some much needed change to her life, and ex-lover Tyler Carson is the perfect companion for her as she embarks on her sexual journey. Becca's sexual tastes have always been on the side of vanilla, but her past lovers have not been receptive to her more daring requests. With Tyler's gentle and persuasive encouragement, Becca is finally able to voice her darkest ...more
Romancing the Book
Oct 31, 2011 Romancing the Book rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
Review by Sarah L: If I had to sum up this book in one word it would be HOT! I had to check the mirror to make sure my eyebrows hadn't gotten singed off.

The author portrayed the characters' emotions very well throughout the book. I felt the discomfort and embarrassment Becca felt when she realized the true purpose of the ranch and that she was the only single on a couples only retreat. I also liked how Tyler helped Becca overcome some of her fears and anxieties which had resulted from some issu
Donna Feibusch
Aug 12, 2015 Donna Feibusch rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An Awesome a Read!

I loved reading Quick Silver Ranch: Roped & Ready, all about Becca a young women who was cheated on by her fiancé with her boss & Tyler the part owner of Quick Silver Ranch, an Adult Dude ranch. Her BFF Angie got her this as a pre-wedding gift, but because her Ex-fiancé cheated on her she decided to come alone! What she didn't know is that this is a couples only, and she would have to leave. However Tyler is an old flame from high school & college, and he wants to r
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
______________________________________________________________________

Menage Readers

Erotic Enchants

Bookie Nookie's Erotic eBook Exchange
Cyn Mistress Kitty
Loved this short story by a new author to me. I really love the characters but especially the hero. He is so caring and gentle, love him. There were some toys in this story that I have never heard of but would be interested in buying. LOL I want to read the sequel to this book as soon as it comes out.
Piper
Feb 24, 2015 Piper rated it really liked it
Oh I could definitely do with a long weekend at this Ranch!
I really enjoyed this book - it was different from the usual 'club' stories. Becca's week of sexual discovery through Tyler's ministrations was....HOT!! The ranch, the seminars, the couples,the toys....all made for a very entertaining read.
Toni
Oct 14, 2011 Toni rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good characterization, good descriptions, and enough reference to Roped and Ready to bring everyone up-to-date. This is a story that will entertain and, if you haven’t read the original, go searching for it.
Flow
Feb 20, 2016 Flow rated it did not like it
Shelves: bdsm, erotica, menage, m-m-f
Ummm no. Too airy fairy for me.... This book was not for me. No connection to the characters. To be honest, it annoyed me lol
Eileen
May 24, 2011 Eileen rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, bdsm
One hot book!! Man did she steam up my laptop with this story. Looking forward to reading the next one out about Angie.
Niki
Niki rated it really liked it
Apr 13, 2012
Nicole
Nicole rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2012
Marcella
Marcella rated it really liked it
May 07, 2012
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F. rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2014
Book
Book rated it really liked it
Mar 24, 2012
Mandy
Mandy rated it really liked it
Aug 20, 2015
Candice Messina
Candice Messina rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2015
Trixie
Trixie rated it liked it
Aug 23, 2012
Tykat
Tykat rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2012
Molly
Molly rated it liked it
Apr 09, 2012
Margaret L2010
Margaret L2010 rated it it was amazing
Sep 11, 2013
Tammie
Tammie rated it really liked it
May 22, 2014
Everett
Everett rated it did not like it
Dec 18, 2015
~~Susan~~
~~Susan~~ rated it it was amazing
Nov 30, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Aug 21, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Chloe's Double Draw (King's Bluff, Wyoming #1)
  • Back in the Saddle
  • Tangled in Divine (Divine Creek Ranch, #14)
  • Unmasking Dorian (Jenners Law, #1)
  • Back in Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #9)
  • Wilde Nights (The Brothers of Wilde, Nevada, #4)
  • Two Sirs for Sasha (Club Esoteria #9)
  • Kidnap and Kink (Taboo Wishes,  #2)
  • Sweet Submission (What Alex Wants, #1)
  • Dream Machine (Play Doctor, #1)
  • Pushing Penny (Raider's Bodyguard Service #2)
  • Because You Love Me (Just Because, #2)
  • Purple Passion (Le Petit Mort #1)
  • Lone Star Trouble
  • Rescue Me (To Serve and Protect, #3)
  • Flawless Surrender (The Surrender Trilogy, #2)
4190063
Marie is an erotic romance writer for The Wild Rose Press and Sybarite Seductions
More about Marie Tuhart...

Quicksilver Ranch (3 books)
  • Saddle Up (Quicksilver Ranch, #2)
  • Quick Silver Ranch: The Complete Digital Box Edition