Start by marking “Boundaries: A Guide for Teens” as Want to Read:
Boundaries: A Guide for Teens

Boundaries: A Guide for Teens

This book invites young people to examine their lives and relationships. It begins by helping teens define what physical, emotional and sexual boundaries are. Stories illustrate how personal space and feelings can be either respected or violated. The book's journal format encourages teens to reflect on and record feelings about their own relationships.
Published January 1st 2000 by Boys Town Press

To ask other readers questions about Boundaries, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boundaries

Shae Wolfe
I thought this book was really helpful. A lot of teens are pressured into doing things by friends, girlfriend/boyfriends, or even family and this book helps you to set your limits. It also gives you reasons why you should set your limits and boundaries. In this book, it gives you examples, real life stories, of people who have struggled not setting their boundaries. Reading this book is something you should consider. This book can help you grow as a person for the better. This book isn't long or ...more
Shelby Bretschneider
Nov 16, 2012 Shelby Bretschneider rated it it was ok
This book is about how to set your boundaries and what bad and good relationships are. The book talks about what to do when someone crosses your boundaries and doesn't respect them. It also talks about you and your friends relationships. If someone is not respecting your boundaries you should stop talking to them, don't be friends with them anymore, or break up with them. Overall this was a good book.
Tatym Rowley
Dec 14, 2012 Tatym Rowley rated it liked it
I liked this book a lot. It taught me didn't ways to set boundaries. It also taught me how to show respect between friendships. I recommend this book if you want to learn more about boundaries. For example if you wanted to know what is good and what is bad between relationships this book would be great.
Kayla Reinke
I think that this book was great. I liked how they tell us about boundaries. I also like how they tell us signs that friend relationships are healthy or not. I like how it tells us about unhealthy boundaries. I recommend this book to people that want to know how to set your boundaries and if you have good relationships with your friends.
Morgan Stone
Nov 27, 2012 Morgan Stone rated it liked it
I thought it was a good book and that more people should read it.It talks about all the good and bad boundaries. How you can be a good friend and a bad friend. And some people should take into consideration so people don't think they are mean or a bad friend or anything like that.
Molly
Molly rated it it was ok
Nov 30, 2016
Brandon
Brandon rated it liked it
Aug 23, 2014
Desirea Druyor
Desirea Druyor marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2012
Terri
Terri marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Mary Jane
Mary Jane marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015