Start by marking “The Nostradamus Secret (Bob Danforth, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Nostradamus Secret (Bob Danforth, #3)

The Nostradamus Secret (Bob Danforth #3)

4.29  ·  Rating Details  ·  153 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Joseph Badal has worked for thirty-eight years in the banking and financial services industries, most recently serving as a senior executive and board member of a NYSE-listed mortgage REIT. He is currently President of Joseph Badal & Associates, Inc., a management consulting firm. Prior to his finance career, Joe served as a commissioned officer in the U.S. Army in cri ...more
Published February 15th 2011 by Ipicturebooks (first published February 7th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Nostradamus Secret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Nostradamus Secret

The Hourglass by Sharon StruthKilingiri by Janna GrayOut of The Box Regifted by Jennifer TheriotOut of the Box Awakening by Jennifer TheriotThe Bridge Club by Patricia Sands
Best Boomer Lit Books
42nd out of 85 books — 217 voters
Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. WatsonLove You More by Lisa GardnerDoing Max Vinyl by Frederick Lee BrookeThe Fifth Witness by Michael ConnellyFallen by Karin Slaughter
Best Mystery/Thriller/Suspense Novels Of 2011
135th out of 255 books — 1,116 voters

More lists with this book...

Claude Forthomme
Jan 16, 2012 Claude Forthomme rated it it was amazing
This is the perfect book for anyone who enjoys political thrillers - which is why I'd rate it five stars in that particular genre. Well written, well thought out, its focus on Iran is almost prescient and that's what's particularly appealing in this book. I really liked it and enjoyed the rising suspense, especially at the end.
Liz Reads
Nov 04, 2011 Liz Reads rated it it was amazing
This story was so realistic that it was as if fiction became reality. Badal's writing is strong and exciting. I have come to care about the Danforth family and can't wait for the next book in the series, Evil Deeds, which is actually the first in the Danforth series, and which I understand will be released this month.
Larry Donnely
Jun 13, 2015 Larry Donnely rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story

Love this family,keeps you ready for more. Seems like Muslims would not enjoy it much. Makes you wonder about the Australians .godbleess the usa
Lee Holz
Nov 22, 2013 Lee Holz rated it it was amazing
Shelves: thrillers
The Nostradamus Secret is another winner from author Joseph Badal with an intriguing plot and the usual fast paced non-stop action of this series of thrillers.
sandy goldstein
Nov 27, 2015 sandy goldstein rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Intricate and exciting

Scared the daylights out of me in the beginning thinking that such a plan could be executed in our country. However, Bob Danforth is brought back and he and many others need luck to go with hard work to thwart the Master's plan. Could not put it down.
John Wood
Mar 10, 2016 John Wood rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very well written!!

Very detail oriented, very well researched and just a very scary story, simply because there really are people like this in our world. Well done looking forward to the next story.
Janice Carol
Nov 07, 2011 Janice Carol rated it it was amazing
Wow - talk about a page-turner! This book is relevant to our world today, considering what's happening politically in the Middle East. It's a thriller, a mystery, and starts with a great teaser- a scene staged in a hidden chamber in a musty monastery in the middle ages. The characters in the book are fully developed and the story believable.
All of Badal's books are addictive, but this one's my favorite so far.
Lyn Dalton
Mar 24, 2015 Lyn Dalton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This author is like potato chips.

I've just finished reading book three in the Danforth Saga. It was just as good as the first two. This author is like potato chips! You can't read just one of his books. He is definitely on my favorite authors list. I got book one for my March Prime lender book. I've purchased the next three. The characters are like friends now. Kudos to Joseph Nadal.
Daniil
Jan 10, 2013 Daniil rated it it was amazing
Great read! Intelligent and pace doesn't slow down for a moment. Some of the "lost verses" that are either written or translated by the author sound a bit amateur, but who cares! excellent time-killer if you are on long haul flight or just want to "escape" for a weekend.
lynda
May 03, 2015 lynda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hope the terrorists are not as smart as J. Nadal....

A clever and delusional terrorist implements a global scheme to take over first Iran and then the world. The plot skirts a fine line between the believable and the crazy. I enjoyed it!
arlene gagnon
Feb 20, 2015 arlene gagnon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Suspense with a capital "S"

The reader has to discover for themselves the intensity of the drama as they read through the clandestine intrigue that is so similar to what is found in today's news.
marvin shults
Jun 17, 2015 marvin shults rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Read

Joe Badal just keeps rocking. Great plot and a real page Turner.
Minimal profanity . Author again proves that great book doesn't
Require profanity.
Thanks Joe
armando f. aulet
Did not like

This book is to me extremely fictitious, a little bit to much. I think that the fiction went to far.
patti schoppe
patti schoppe rated it liked it
Jul 06, 2016
jay steinberg
jay steinberg rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2016
george richardson
george richardson rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2016
Robert Takeda
Robert Takeda rated it really liked it
Jun 15, 2016
Bill Davis
Bill Davis rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2016
Chad Thornton
Chad Thornton rated it really liked it
Jun 07, 2016
Chris Cicak
Chris Cicak rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2016
Logan Howell
Logan Howell rated it it was amazing
May 30, 2016
Jeffrey T. Fedele
Jeffrey T. Fedele rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2016
Debra Holt
Debra Holt is currently reading it
May 21, 2016
carmel claudia gualtieri
carmel claudia gualtieri rated it really liked it
May 17, 2016
Kuluwaz
Kuluwaz rated it it was amazing
May 16, 2016
Venkat Mangudi
Venkat Mangudi rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2016
Dennis Langlois
Dennis Langlois rated it liked it
May 11, 2016
Jacqueline
Jacqueline rated it really liked it
May 05, 2016
Becky Driscoll
Becky Driscoll rated it really liked it
May 01, 2016
Suzan
Suzan marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2016
  • Barbara Kingsolver's The Poisonwood Bible: A Reader's Guide
  • 8th Amendment
  • Wolf, No Wolf
  • The Malice of Unnatural Death (Knights Templar, #22)
  • Up Island and Low Country
  • Plain Jayne
  • Criminally Insane, (Jack is Back) (Detective Alec Ramsay Series)
  • The Disappearance of Mavis Woodstock (The Val & Kit Mystery Series, #1)
  • Fighting the Devil: A True Story of Consuming Passion, Deadly Poison, and Murder
  • Pariah
  • The Traitor (Bigler County #3)
  • His First His Second (Alicia Friend Investigation, #1)
  • Big Trouble: A Murder in a Small Western Town Sets off a Struggle for the Soul of America
  • Finding Chandra: A True Washington Murder Mystery
  • Purgatory (Jack Taylor, #10)
  • A Poison Tree (Time, Blood and Karma, #3)
  • Disappear
  • The Union Club Mysteries
"Joe Badal has had a varied and successful career. In addition to having had six suspense novels published -- Shell Game, Evil Deeds (Danforth Saga #1), Terror Cell (Danforth Saga #2), The Nostradamus Secret (Danforth Saga #3),The Lone Wolf Agenda (Danforth Saga #4-released 6/25/13)and The Pythagorean Solution, Joe is completing a non-fiction book about Relationship Selling.

Joe has worked for 40 y
More about Joseph Badal...

Bob Danforth (4 books)
  • Evil Deeds (Danforth Saga #1)
  • Terror Cell (Danforth Saga Book 2)
  • The Lone Wolf Agenda