The Anastasia Syndrome
In the short novel The Anastasia Syndrome, prominent historical writer Judith Chase is living in London and preparing for her marriage to Sir Stephen Hallett, expected to become England's next Prime Minister. Orphaned during World War II, Judith wants to trace her origins. In this quest, she goes to a renowned psychiatrist and becomes the victim of his experiments in regre...more
Of the five stories anastasia syndorme is the longest and stands out for its twist and turns. Many times when you think you have outsmarted the author by guessing ahead, you will be surprised. Story line is little differen...more
« Le fantôme de Lady Margaret » est le premier des cinq récits et également les plus développé d’entre eux. Plusieurs histoires s’y entremêlent et nous plongent dans la guerre civile anglaise et la politique. Judith est une historienne qui cherche à découvrir son passé dont la route a cro...more
Terror Stalks the Class Reunion tells the story of a man’s lasting obsession with an old hi...more
The anastasia syndrome is about Judith Chase, a history book author who was orphaned during WWII, hungry to find out about her past and her family, Judith sees a psychiatrist expert on time regression, he succeeds in helping her find out about her past but goes beyond her childhood back to the time period of history Judith happeneds to be writting about. Suddenly England is being attacked by a woaman in a...more
1) Anastasia is about a woman who assumed the identity of the person that she was doing research on for a book.
2) Terror stalks the Class Reunion is about a student who kidnaps his teacher after a class reunion.
3) Lucky Day is short about an usual friendship.
4) Double Vision two twins one is murdered the other has to solve the crime before she is next.
5) The Lost Angel is about a litt...more