Start by marking “The Guilt Free 3” as Want to Read:
The Guilt Free 3

The Guilt Free 3

3.44 of 5 stars 3.44  ·  rating details  ·  225 ratings  ·  6 reviews

Hungry Girl The Guilt Free 3: Three Dishes Under 300 Calories.Teaser Bonus!Hungry for the next Hungry Girl cookbook?This teaser bonus is the perfect-sized helping to tide you over! With three delicious recipestakenstraight from thelatest book,each one less than 300 hundred calories, what more can you ask for?!?

Don’t miss the new book coming March 2011, Hungry Girl 300

Published (first published March 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Guilt Free 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Guilt Free 3

sydney
Free for a reason

This book is only 22 pages long, most of the pages are getting you to buy something from their company. I couldn't find the amount of calories the plate even is. I would not recommend this book by hungry girl. I am yet to read a real paid book from this author but, I would highly recommend that you steer clear of this book.
Jessica Ellson
Wonderful!

Great recipes. I'm sure we can substitute some of the veggies and even the cheese type. I highly recommend reading this recipes!
Delphine
Short and to the point

I love HG the ideas in this book tells it like it is and has some really yummy recipes. I can't wait for her newest book to come out YAY HUNGRY GIRL
Jillian
Not my kind of diet. I don't like recipes that do low fat, fat free, or grains. We're a paleo family mostly (or try to be). You'd be surprised what recipes you can adapt to service your needs (like switching out the noodles for squash). These recipes made that a challenge. Plus there were only 3, of course. The book was put together very well, tho. Clean, easy to read.
Katy H
Jun 20, 2012 Katy H added it
I can't really rate or review this because I haven't tried any of the recipes, but they look okay. =)
Clydie
I liked the idea of two of the recipes. She always inspires!
Elisabeth Coley
Elisabeth Coley is currently reading it
Jan 24, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Meg Dean
Meg Dean marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Liz Tramonte
Liz Tramonte marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Lahni
Lahni marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Ruth Rogers
Ruth Rogers marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
B Rowe
B Rowe added it
Jan 07, 2015
  • The Everything Soup, Stew, and Chili Cookbook
  • Dinners Made Easy
  • The Everything Potluck Cookbook (Everything Series)
  • Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Burger Recipes
  • Slow Cooker 101: Master the Slow Cooker with 101 Great Recipes
  • Salads for Every Season: 25 Recipes from Earthbound Farm
  • FREE 25 Language Phrasebook
  • Easy Vegetarian Recipes
  • easy Appetizer Recipes
  • Baking Basics and Beyond: Learn These Simple Techniques and Bake Like a Pro
  • The Everything Family Christmas Book: Stories, Songs, Recipes, Crafts, Traditions, and More!
  • Soup and Bread Cookbook: Building Community One Pot at a Time
  • DIY Cocktails: A simple guide to creating your own signature drinks
  • The Slow Cooker Cookbook: 87 Easy, Healthy, and Delicious Recipes for Slow Cooked Meals
  • 1,001 Best Slow-Cooker Recipes: The Only Slow-Cooker Cookbook You'll Ever Need
  • The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook Presents: A Magical Christmas Menu
The creator of HungryGirl.com shares her best tips, recipes, and advice to live a healthy and full life!"

Lisa Lillien is not a nutritionist, she's just hungry. She's the founder of Hungry Girl, the website and daily email service providing approximately one million fans with guilt-free recipes, food and product reviews, dieting news, shockers and more. She also writes weekly columns for WeightWatc
More about Lisa Lillien...
Hungry Girl: Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-Free Eating in the Real World Hungry Girl: 200 Under 200: 200 Recipes Under 200 Calories Hungry Girl 1-2-3: The Easiest, Most Delicious, Guilt-Free Recipes on the Planet Hungry Girl 300 Under 300: 300 Breakfast, Lunches & Dinner Dishes Under 300 Calories Hungry Girl to the Max!: The Ultimate Guilt-Free Cookbook