Start by marking “Souls Journey” as Want to Read:
Souls Journey

Souls Journey

While in a state of despair after the death of his brother, the author is visited by Acharya, an Indian mystic. Using astral projection, Acharya takes him out of the physical world onto the astral planes of the 'afterlife'. Each astral plane teaches something new about life and death, karma and the ego. Through a series of meetings with the 'dead'- including his brother- t ...more
Published January 1st 1996 by Thorsons Publishers (first published 1973)

To ask other readers questions about Souls Journey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Souls Journey

Neha
Oct 07, 2007 Neha rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
This book changed my life. I can't believe it's out of print. Getting it back in print is on my list of things to do.
Dimah Kabbani
Mar 12, 2013 Dimah Kabbani rated it liked it
بشكل عام مميّز هذا الكتاب ، يحوي على الكثير من الفلسفة و الكثير من المعلومات لا نستطيع تحرّي صحتها حتى يأتي اليوم الذي نعيشها فيه " ما بعد الموت "

* هناك قول قديم مأثور مأخوذ عن الفيلسوف بوذا ، مؤسس الديانة التي تحمل اسمه ، الديانة البوذية ، ذات يوم جاء أحد تلاميذ بوذا و قال له : " يا أستاذي العظيم ، كلام من يجب أن أصدق ؟ أحدهم يقول كذا و الآخر يقول كيت ، و الاثنان واثقان من أنهما على صواب "
ردّ عليه الفيلسوف بوذا " يا بني لا تصدق كلام أحد ، و لا حتى كلامي أنا الفيلسوف بوذا ، ما لم يدخل الكلام عقل
Karolina
Aug 03, 2011 Karolina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Travellers
Recommended to Karolina by: An ex boyfriend
Yep. It is a great book. Taught me about astral travelling. To my surprise I found I actually could astral travel. I was planning a trip to Egypt way back in 1982. Before I went I had a dream about the hotel I would be staying in whilst in Cairo and the streets surrounding it. I didn't have a glossy brochure, just dreamed. When I arrived there it was exactly as in my astral travel.

I have also journeyed to San Francisco's Bay area via astral means, but it is possible I had seen it before in a tr
Meghan
May 31, 2016 Meghan rated it liked it
Shelves: spiritual
This book has the type of subject matter that I believe you would have to had experienced yourself to fully appreciate what is being said.

I am definitely skeptical of the astral travelling, only because as the book goes on the writers experiences get more and more far fetched, it seemed way to easy for him to travel from each sphere for a beginner traveler. I don't doubt that he did these things and that is possible to do, but it does seem hard to believe for someone who has never experienced th
Christopher Miller
Meet Peter Richelieu

In the Foreword of the book (1973 edition), Peter Richelieu writes:

"In spite of the fact that I am no writer and claim no gifts or experience in that direction, this book is given to the world without apology, for I am carrying orders from those who must be obeyed.

"The part of the book which will hold the interest of the largest number of readers is that which begins at Chapter Four. For those people who have no recollection of their life and activities during sleep, even thi
Chiranjeevi
Sep 14, 2012 Chiranjeevi rated it it was amazing
Soul stirring. This book has answered so many of my general questions about purpose of life and what happens in the afterlife. Must read for everyone
Taherah
Jul 31, 2012 Taherah rated it really liked it
A great book with a true story that gives you a perspective on how others -and maybe us in a future time- perceive life after death
Crystal Walley
Oct 24, 2015 Crystal Walley rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. I astral travel, and use my third eye to see into other dimensions. This book was confirming a lot of the stuff i thought I made up in my head. So neat!
My dad actually has had this book since the 70s and he has some pretty cool stories about how it started to enlighten him, but he had to put it down until he was really ready. Worth reading!
Clare
Jul 26, 2015 Clare rated it really liked it
This book was inspirational and answered a lot of questions I have wanted answers to, but it also has made me want to ask many more.
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2016
Pattycakes
Pattycakes marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2016
Garry Lynn
Garry Lynn rated it it was amazing
Jul 21, 2016
Carolyn Yates
Carolyn Yates rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2016
Tony Heyward
Tony Heyward marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2016
Karen Philo
Karen Philo marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2016
Coconut Pants
Coconut Pants marked it as to-read
May 13, 2016
Chris DiSano-Davenport
Chris DiSano-Davenport rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2016
Hin Do
Hin Do rated it liked it
Jun 21, 2016
Bhupi
Bhupi is currently reading it
Apr 13, 2016
Lisa
Lisa is currently reading it
Aug 18, 2016
Sonali Navathe
Sonali Navathe rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2016
Jodye
Jodye marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2016
Ujwala
Ujwala rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2016
Lunath
Lunath marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2016
Charu Thapliyal
Charu Thapliyal rated it liked it
Apr 04, 2016
Southpaw
Southpaw rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2016