Start by marking “Souls Journey” as Want to Read:
Souls Journey

Souls Journey

4.63 of 5 stars 4.63  ·  rating details  ·  60 ratings  ·  7 reviews
While in a state of despair after the death of his brother, the author is visited by Acharya, an Indian mystic. Using astral projection, Acharya takes him out of the physical world onto the astral planes of the 'afterlife'. Each astral plane teaches something new about life and death, karma and the ego. Through a series of meetings with the 'dead'- including his brother- t ...more
Published January 1st 1996 by Thorsons Publishers (first published 1973)

To ask other readers questions about Souls Journey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Souls Journey

Neha
Oct 07, 2007 Neha rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everyone
This book changed my life. I can't believe it's out of print. Getting it back in print is on my list of things to do.
Dimah Kabbani
بشكل عام مميّز هذا الكتاب ، يحوي على الكثير من الفلسفة و الكثير من المعلومات لا نستطيع تحرّي صحتها حتى يأتي اليوم الذي نعيشها فيه " ما بعد الموت "

* هناك قول قديم مأثور مأخوذ عن الفيلسوف بوذا ، مؤسس الديانة التي تحمل اسمه ، الديانة البوذية ، ذات يوم جاء أحد تلاميذ بوذا و قال له : " يا أستاذي العظيم ، كلام من يجب أن أصدق ؟ أحدهم يقول كذا و الآخر يقول كيت ، و الاثنان واثقان من أنهما على صواب "
ردّ عليه الفيلسوف بوذا " يا بني لا تصدق كلام أحد ، و لا حتى كلامي أنا الفيلسوف بوذا ، ما لم يدخل الكلام عقل
Karolina
Aug 03, 2011 Karolina rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Travellers
Recommended to Karolina by: An ex boyfriend
Yep. It is a great book. Taught me about astral travelling. To my surprise I found I actually could astral travel. I was planning a trip to Egypt way back in 1982. Before I went I had a dream about the hotel I would be staying in whilst in Cairo and the streets surrounding it. I didn't have a glossy brochure, just dreamed. When I arrived there it was exactly as in my astral travel.

I have also journeyed to San Francisco's Bay area via astral means, but it is possible I had seen it before in a tr
Christopher Miller
Meet Peter Richelieu

In the Foreword of the book (1973 edition), Peter Richelieu writes:

"In spite of the fact that I am no writer and claim no gifts or experience in that direction, this book is given to the world without apology, for I am carrying orders from those who must be obeyed.

"The part of the book which will hold the interest of the largest number of readers is that which begins at Chapter Four. For those people who have no recollection of their life and activities during sleep, even thi
Chiranjeevi
Soul stirring. This book has answered so many of my general questions about purpose of life and what happens in the afterlife. Must read for everyone
Taherah
A great book with a true story that gives you a perspective on how others -and maybe us in a future time- perceive life after death
Clare
This book was inspirational and answered a lot of questions I have wanted answers to, but it also has made me want to ask many more.
Hamed
Hamed added it
Jul 17, 2015
Mike
Mike marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Scott
Scott marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Elissa
Elissa marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
Laura Williams
Laura Williams marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Dana Warner
Dana Warner marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Lynette Ayres
Lynette Ayres marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Lucychau
Lucychau marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Rania Chokor
Rania Chokor marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Karthik Vegi
Karthik Vegi is currently reading it
Mar 03, 2015
Ramesh
Ramesh marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Filipe Adam
Filipe Adam is currently reading it
Feb 11, 2015
Sera
Sera marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Hanan
Hanan marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Green Heart Guidance
Green Heart Guidance marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014