Start by marking “The Red Gate Guide to SQL Server Team-Based Development” as Want to Read:
The Red Gate Guide to SQL Server Team-Based Development

The Red Gate Guide to SQL Server Team-Based Development

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
This book shows how to use of mixture of home-grown scripts, native SQL Server tools, and tools from the Red Gate SQL Toolbelt, to successfully develop database applications in a team environment, and make database development as similar as possible to "normal" development.
Published November 15th 2010 by Red Gate Books

Be the first to ask a question about The Red Gate Guide to SQL Server Team-Based Development

Eric Wisdahl
The tone of this book changed from chapter to chapter and it was readily apparent that there were multiple authors. That in itself wouldn't be too bad, but some of the chapters just seemed a little weak to me.

There was plenty of good information available and I particularly liked the chapters on source control, deployment automation, and testing. In addition, the ideas behind the chapter on documenting your database were good, I just don't know how much I liked the stated output. But, I'm sure
Onur Kyc
Onur Kyc marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2013
Chas
Chas marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
RG
RG marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2013
Anders Dahlen
Anders Dahlen marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2013
Dina
Dina added it
Nov 01, 2012
Floyd
Floyd added it
Aug 25, 2012
Jeff Humphreys
Jeff Humphreys marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2011