Start by marking “Ella Finds Love Again (Little Valley #3)” as Want to Read:
Ella Finds Love Again (Little Valley #3)

Ella Finds Love Again (Little Valley #3)

Bestselling author Jerry Eicher concludes the Little Valley Series with one more glimpse into young Ella's Amish world. She loves the widower Ivan Stutzman's children and enjoys caring for them. Although she is genuinely devoted to Preacher Stutzman and keenly aware of his desire to propose, her feelings for him stop short of romantic love. Yet Ella yearns for marriage and ...more
Published August 1st 2011 by Harvest House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Ella Finds Love Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ella Finds Love Again

Oct 12, 2011 Brenda rated it it was amazing
I have been fortunate enough to read all three books in the Little Valley Series and think it is easily one of the best Amish series I have read in awhile.
In this installment Ella is struggling with the fact that widower Ivan Stutzman has ask her to marry him so that she can be a mother to his three girls. She doesn't love Ivan but wants to be a mother to the three girls he entrusts her to take care of during the week.She wonders if she should go ahead and marry him in the hopes that loving the
Oct 10, 2011 Angelc rated it liked it
This story is very well written and the author has a vast knowledge of the day to day life of the Amish people. However, the story didn't hold my interest as much as I had expected.

I thought that the romance would be more of a love triangle/square, when actually it was very obvious from the start whom Ella would choose.

If you enjoy reading about taking care of small children, I think you will really like this book. The meatiest story line seemed to be Ella's role as caretaker of Ivan's small gir
Sep 09, 2011 Judy rated it it was amazing
Ella is finally moving on with her life after the death of Aden, the man she planned to marry. The young Bishop Miller and the widower Ivan Stutzman have both shown an interest in marrying Ella. Ella doesn’t love either one but is leaning toward Ivan Stutzman because Ella has been taking care of his three girls and she has fallen in love with them.

A young Englisha man named Robert Hayes has entered into Ella’s life through his Mother. Robert’s Mother bought a quilt from Ella and told Robert all
Maureen Timerman
Sep 27, 2011 Maureen Timerman rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011-read
This book is part of a series, although I have not read the others enough information is given to know all that is going on.
There has been a lot of heartbreak in loosing loved ones, and now Ella and Ivan Stutzman have both lost. Ella is taking care of Ivan's three little girls and loves them as her own. She hopes to fall in love with Ivan and make a family.
An Englishman enters the picture...Robert wants to become Amish. Ella knows that is not way! Her own brother Eli has gone English.
Lynne Young
Sep 15, 2011 Lynne Young rated it really liked it
I was a little disappointed in the story line. I had assumed Ella would have a change of heart in her feelings toward Ivan but while she was resigned to marrying him for the love and well being of his children, she did not have feelings of love for him herself and no matter what she did, the feelings would not come. Until the day a stranger knocked on her door.

I felt the part of the story with Robert was a little too quick as were Ella's feelings for him. I was also confused as to why all of a s
Shari Larsen
This is the 3rd, and last book of the Little Valley series.

Ella loves the widower Ivan Stutzman's three little girls, and she enjoys caring for them. She is deeply devoted to Ivan, and he wants to propose to her, but her feelings stop short of romantic love. But she considers marriage to him anyway, wondering if what she and Ivan already have will be enough.

Things get complicated when Robert Hayes, an "Englisha" man who wants to become Amish, begins German lessons with Ella. (Learning the German
April Suter
Feb 20, 2012 April Suter rated it really liked it
In the first two books in the series Ella loves her love Aiden, continues to build the house of their dreams, courted by the Bishop Miller and falls for the three children of Preacher Stutzman as she takes care of them after losing their mother.

In the return to Little Valley, Eli, Ella's brother, leaves the Amish to his love and Cora, Ella's sister, must give up her drawing in order to keep her within their faith. Ella loves the three girls but is having a tough time marrying their father witho
Dec 26, 2011 Mayda rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, amish, christian
In this final book of the trilogy, Jerry Eicher tips his hand by the very title: we know Ella finds love again because that is its title. So is she looking for love in all the wrong places, or maybe love found her when she wasn’t looking? (view spoiler) ...more
Diane U
Sep 04, 2012 Diane U rated it it was amazing
Ella Yoder is caring for Preacher Ivan Stutzman's three motherless girls during the week and he begins courting Ella. Although she is currently does not love him, she feels that she could grow to love him since she is in love with his girls. When she meets Robert, an Englisha who is collecting information about joining the Amish faith, Ella starts having feelings for him like she did for her first love Aden. Will Robert become Amish or is it just a passing thought? Where will that leave Ella and ...more
Sep 15, 2011 NylaKay rated it really liked it
Jerry Eicher has written a nice third book in the Little Valley Series. For me, the first and second books were better than this one. I was a bit disappointed in it as some situations seemed to happen too quickly, unbelievably so, and other were drawn out almost to the point of boredom. He added a few twists and turns that kept my interest. Eicher knows the Amish well and has a nice writing style. I would like to see a 4th in this series or a series picking up with one of the other characters.
Tina Watson
Jul 06, 2011 Tina Watson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2011-read
What do I think about "Ella Finds Love Again"? I LOVED it and in the end I wanted more.
If you have read any of Jerry Eicher's books, you have to read the Little Valley series and follow Ella through her journey of love.

The twists and turns in the book, make you wonder how the book is going to end.

Cant wait to read Jerry's other series and his new series next year.
Mar 30, 2016 Heatherhh rated it really liked it
Great writing. Loved the descriptions, characterization in general, etc. Main character seemed a bit paranoid at times, but I think the first two books of the trilogy may have something to justify that. The one emotional development didn't seem properly supported by what we'd seen and seemed rather abrupt. But I did really enjoy this book.
Carolyn E
Apr 10, 2012 Carolyn E rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone
Ella Finds Love Again is the third book in Jerry S. Eicher's Little Valley series. It is an enjoyable series. I recommend it to all fans of Amish fiction.
Kelly Tyree
Jul 05, 2016 Kelly Tyree rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
What a perfect ending to this series. This was book 3 in the series and it was the best of them all by far. I am so thankful to have discovered Jerry S. Eicher and I am getting as many books of his that I can because I know they will be well written and hold my interest. Great series.
Debbie West
Apr 29, 2013 Debbie West rated it it was amazing
Wonderful series kept you wondering what would become of Ella til the very last chapters but so glad she was able to find love again.
Sep 25, 2012 Rachel rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
This series is the best that I've read by Jerry Eicher so far. The characters are a bit more rounded out than in other books he's written,and I really like the plots.
Alice and Esme
Alice and Esme rated it really liked it
Nov 15, 2012
Karen rated it really liked it
Apr 29, 2015
Linda rated it liked it
Dec 31, 2011
Vicki Queen
Vicki Queen rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2016
Louise E.
Jun 19, 2015 Louise E. rated it liked it
I enjoyed the series. Ella's loss turned around completely. A good ending.
Amanda rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2015
Lori rated it really liked it
Mar 03, 2014
Barbara rated it really liked it
Nov 08, 2015
Jennifer Walters
Jennifer Walters rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2011
Judy Gray
Judy Gray rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2013
Nargis rated it liked it
Aug 30, 2012
Julie Hahn
Julie Hahn rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2016
Rhonda Gayle
Rhonda Gayle rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2012
Kathy Dough
Kathy Dough rated it it was ok
Aug 25, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Way to a Man's Heart (Miller Family, #3)
  • The Survivor (Families of Honor #3)
  • To Love and to Cherish (The Bliss Creek Amish #1)
  • Treasuring Emma (Middlefield Family, #1)
  • Wild Horses (Sadie's Montana, #1)
  • A Simple Spring (Seasons of Lancaster #2)
  • Sarah's Gift (Pleasant Valley, #4)
  • The Amish Bride (Women of Lancaster County #3)
  • The Scent of Cherry Blossoms (Apple Ridge #4)
  • The Hidden Life (Amish Quilt, #2)
  • A Life of Joy (Kauffman Amish Bakery, #4)
  • A Rose Revealed (Amish Farm Trilogy, #3)
  • The Healing (Kentucky Brothers, #2)
Jerry Eicher’s bestselling Amish fiction (more than 210,000 in combined sales) includes The Adams County Trilogy, the Hannah’s Heart books, and the Little Valley Series. After a traditional Amish childhood, Jerry taught for two terms in Amish and Mennonite schools in Ohio and Illinois. Since then he’s been involved in church renewal, preaching, and teaching Bible studies. Jerry lives with his wife ...more
More about Jerry S. Eicher...

Little Valley (3 books)
  • A Wedding Quilt for Ella (Little Valley, #1)
  • Ella's Wish (Little Valley, #2)