Start by marking “Ella Finds Love Again (Little Valley #3)” as Want to Read:
Ella Finds Love Again (Little Valley #3)

Ella Finds Love Again (Little Valley #3)

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  152 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Bestselling author Jerry Eicher concludes the Little Valley Series with one more glimpse into young Ella's Amish world. She loves the widower Ivan Stutzman's children and enjoys caring for them. Although she is genuinely devoted to Preacher Stutzman and keenly aware of his desire to propose, her feelings for him stop short of romantic love. Yet Ella yearns for marriage and ...more
Published September 1st 2011 by Harvest House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Ella Finds Love Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ella Finds Love Again

Brenda
I have been fortunate enough to read all three books in the Little Valley Series and think it is easily one of the best Amish series I have read in awhile.
In this installment Ella is struggling with the fact that widower Ivan Stutzman has ask her to marry him so that she can be a mother to his three girls. She doesn't love Ivan but wants to be a mother to the three girls he entrusts her to take care of during the week.She wonders if she should go ahead and marry him in the hopes that loving the
Angelc
This story is very well written and the author has a vast knowledge of the day to day life of the Amish people. However, the story didn't hold my interest as much as I had expected.

I thought that the romance would be more of a love triangle/square, when actually it was very obvious from the start whom Ella would choose.

If you enjoy reading about taking care of small children, I think you will really like this book. The meatiest story line seemed to be Ella's role as caretaker of Ivan's small gir
Judy
Ella is finally moving on with her life after the death of Aden, the man she planned to marry. The young Bishop Miller and the widower Ivan Stutzman have both shown an interest in marrying Ella. Ella doesn’t love either one but is leaning toward Ivan Stutzman because Ella has been taking care of his three girls and she has fallen in love with them.

A young Englisha man named Robert Hayes has entered into Ella’s life through his Mother. Robert’s Mother bought a quilt from Ella and told Robert all
Maureen Timerman
This book is part of a series, although I have not read the others enough information is given to know all that is going on.
There has been a lot of heartbreak in loosing loved ones, and now Ella and Ivan Stutzman have both lost. Ella is taking care of Ivan's three little girls and loves them as her own. She hopes to fall in love with Ivan and make a family.
An Englishman enters the picture...Robert wants to become Amish. Ella knows that is not done...no way! Her own brother Eli has gone English.
Lynne Young
I was a little disappointed in the story line. I had assumed Ella would have a change of heart in her feelings toward Ivan but while she was resigned to marrying him for the love and well being of his children, she did not have feelings of love for him herself and no matter what she did, the feelings would not come. Until the day a stranger knocked on her door.

I felt the part of the story with Robert was a little too quick as were Ella's feelings for him. I was also confused as to why all of a s
Shari Larsen
This is the 3rd, and last book of the Little Valley series.

Ella loves the widower Ivan Stutzman's three little girls, and she enjoys caring for them. She is deeply devoted to Ivan, and he wants to propose to her, but her feelings stop short of romantic love. But she considers marriage to him anyway, wondering if what she and Ivan already have will be enough.

Things get complicated when Robert Hayes, an "Englisha" man who wants to become Amish, begins German lessons with Ella. (Learning the German
April Suter
In the first two books in the series Ella loves her love Aiden, continues to build the house of their dreams, courted by the Bishop Miller and falls for the three children of Preacher Stutzman as she takes care of them after losing their mother.

In the return to Little Valley, Eli, Ella's brother, leaves the Amish to his love and Cora, Ella's sister, must give up her drawing in order to keep her within their faith. Ella loves the three girls but is having a tough time marrying their father witho
Mayda
In this final book of the trilogy, Jerry Eicher tips his hand by the very title: we know Ella finds love again because that is its title. So is she looking for love in all the wrong places, or maybe love found her when she wasn’t looking? (view spoiler) ...more
Diane U
Ella Yoder is caring for Preacher Ivan Stutzman's three motherless girls during the week and he begins courting Ella. Although she is currently does not love him, she feels that she could grow to love him since she is in love with his girls. When she meets Robert, an Englisha who is collecting information about joining the Amish faith, Ella starts having feelings for him like she did for her first love Aden. Will Robert become Amish or is it just a passing thought? Where will that leave Ella and ...more
NylaKay
Jerry Eicher has written a nice third book in the Little Valley Series. For me, the first and second books were better than this one. I was a bit disappointed in it as some situations seemed to happen too quickly, unbelievably so, and other were drawn out almost to the point of boredom. He added a few twists and turns that kept my interest. Eicher knows the Amish well and has a nice writing style. I would like to see a 4th in this series or a series picking up with one of the other characters.
Desirae
alsome book needs a better ending though
Tina
What do I think about "Ella Finds Love Again"? I LOVED it and in the end I wanted more.
If you have read any of Jerry Eicher's books, you have to read the Little Valley series and follow Ella through her journey of love.

The twists and turns in the book, make you wonder how the book is going to end.

Cant wait to read Jerry's other series and his new series next year.
Carolyn E
Apr 10, 2012 Carolyn E rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone
Ella Finds Love Again is the third book in Jerry S. Eicher's Little Valley series. It is an enjoyable series. I recommend it to all fans of Amish fiction.
Rachel
This series is the best that I've read by Jerry Eicher so far. The characters are a bit more rounded out than in other books he's written,and I really like the plots.
Debbie West
Wonderful series kept you wondering what would become of Ella til the very last chapters but so glad she was able to find love again.
Jewett
Good - not too predictable - interesting Amish information.
Donna
Mar 08, 2012 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012-new
A
Lucy
Lucy is currently reading it
May 17, 2015
Marsha Smith
Marsha Smith marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Margaret
Margaret marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Kristina
Kristina marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
  • The Way to a Man's Heart (Miller Family, #3)
  • The Survivor (Families of Honor #3)
  • Treasuring Emma (Middlefield Family, #1)
  • To Love and to Cherish (The Bliss Creek Amish #1)
  • A Season of Love (Kauffman Amish Bakery #5)
  • Wild Horses (Sadie's Montana #1)
  • Sarah's Gift (Pleasant Valley, #4)
  • The Amish Bride (Women of Lancaster County #3)
  • A Simple Spring (Seasons of Lancaster #2)
  • The Healing (Kentucky Brothers, #2)
  • The Wounded Heart (Amish Quilt, #1)
  • A Harvest of Hearts (Amish of Seymour County, #2)
  • A Rose Revealed (Amish Farm Trilogy, #3)
  • Beyond Hope's Valley (The Big Sky Series, #3)
  • The Heart's Frontier (The Amish of Apple Grove #1)
  • The Wonder of Your Love (Land of Canaan #2)
Jerry Eicher’s bestselling Amish fiction (more than 210,000 in combined sales) includes The Adams County Trilogy, the Hannah’s Heart books, and the Little Valley Series. After a traditional Amish childhood, Jerry taught for two terms in Amish and Mennonite schools in Ohio and Illinois. Since then he’s been involved in church renewal, preaching, and teaching Bible studies. Jerry lives with his wife ...more
More about Jerry S. Eicher...

Little Valley (3 books)
  • A Wedding Quilt for Ella (Little Valley, #1)
  • Ella's Wish (Little Valley, #2)
Rebecca's Promise (Adams County #1) A Wedding Quilt for Ella (Little Valley, #1) Hannah's Dream (Hannah's Heart, #1) Ella's Wish (Little Valley, #2) Missing Your Smile (Fields Of Home, #1)