Start by marking “Finding Positano, A Love Story” as Want to Read:
Finding Positano, A Love Story

Finding Positano, A Love Story

Published May 2nd 2011 by Amazon Digital Services, Inc. (first published December 11th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Finding Positano, A Love Story, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Positano, A Love Story

Maggie White
Aug 14, 2012 Maggie White rated it it was ok
This has to be one of the most predictable and cheesy books I have read in a long time. I found myself skipping the plot and looking for descriptions of Positano and surrounding area. The story line is transparent right from the start.
Wendy
Jan 31, 2012 Wendy rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-2012
The hopeless romantic in me wanted to love this book, but in reality I found it to be poorly written and have no depth in its characters. I would definitely not recommend reading this book.
Mary Lee
Nov 23, 2016 Mary Lee rated it liked it
Shelves: finished
Enjoyed this book mostly because I had just visited Positano. Kinda a cheesy love story.
Constance E.Carlsen
Jun 20, 2016 Constance E.Carlsen rated it liked it
Like being in Positano again!

I don't read "love stories" but I decided to take the chance since this story was based in Italy......my favorite place. I enjoyed reading about the Amalfi Coast,Capri, and Positano. The Orange and lemon trees, the wine, the harbors of grapevine and the steep climbs up the narrow walkways and roads. The story was an easy read and I now want to return to Italy even more!!
elizabeth dalessandro
Jan 15, 2016 elizabeth dalessandro rated it really liked it
Having visited Positano, Capri, and Sorrento, I enjoyed revisiting in this book. Almost wish I could move there myself. A fun read , great description of Italy. Nice family story.

Having visited Italy, I loved revisiting in this book. Great description of Positano, Capri and the Amalfi Coast. A fun read
Beatrice
Jun 11, 2013 Beatrice rated it it was ok
Shelves: romantic-fiction
I read this mostly because I was in Positano when I started the book, and it was enjoyable to read about the places I was walking by every day. But this is not a very well-written tale, I got very impatient with the heroine, and the ending was very predictable. Still, full marks for trying on this first effort.
Lisa R
Mar 13, 2016 Lisa R rated it did not like it
I couldn't wait until it was over. I dont know why I tortured myself. Maybe in hopes of it getting better. This book was boring and I dont usually describes books with such a word. It was predictable, slow moving, and juvenile. The main character was uninteresting. It would have helped if I'd read some reviews before beginning.
Catherine Miller
Jun 25, 2013 Catherine Miller rated it really liked it
For a love story it had all the elements to make it great. The writing was a little flat, but the plot was predictable but good. It's an easy read and you'll enjoy it, but it doesn't make you think too hard!
Allison Hrybyk
Jul 18, 2014 Allison Hrybyk rated it it was ok
This book had an interesting and engaging plot. However, the basic writing style, terrible grammar, and consistent typos annoyed me beyond belief and took a lot of the joy out of reading.
Jenni
Jul 27, 2012 Jenni rated it it was ok
Completely unrealistic and unbelievable story with very little about either of the lead characters. Nice beach read but not much else.
Angie
Jul 23, 2014 Angie rated it liked it
Entertaining, clean and predictable - perhaps not memorable - but worth the effort. Wine and romance - always enjoyable.
Willow
Aug 17, 2016 Willow rated it it was amazing
could not put it down.

Just wonderful, takes you to Italy, the sights, the food, the weather and the love. Just a perfect love story dream!
Carol Lieberman
Jan 10, 2016 Carol Lieberman rated it it was amazing
Sad, Happy, and as Beautiful as the City

I have lived in Italy and mainly it is exactly as shown here. Young and old lovers will want to read all.
Tricia Zeiler
Jan 10, 2014 Tricia Zeiler rated it liked it
This book described positano and almalfi just how I remembered it. parts were hard to grasp but I loved the ending. Very dreamy.
Pina Arnone
Mar 03, 2014 Pina Arnone rated it really liked it
Even though this is a predictable story it was an enjoyable read for any romantic. Brings back great memories of Positano and the Almalfi coast.
Terry
May 01, 2016 Terry rated it it was amazing
For Romantics

This may not be a Pulitzer Prize winner, but it was thoroughly enjoyable. It reminded me of The Bridges of Madison County. Who doesn't love a good romance!
Journeyfan
Jul 17, 2012 Journeyfan rated it really liked it
Predictable love story but with a beautiful and well-described setting. I love pretty much any book about Italy :)
Ann
Feb 27, 2013 Ann rated it did not like it
Did the Italian tourism department commission this book? Best parts were the descriptions of Italy. Poorly written, very little plot, Characters didn't pull me in at all.
Lisa Parnell
Lisa Parnell rated it did not like it
Jun 19, 2014
Carol Woodman
Carol Woodman rated it did not like it
Feb 26, 2015
Anne Harrington
Anne Harrington rated it it was ok
Jun 14, 2015
Kate Leach
Kate Leach rated it it was ok
Jan 07, 2016
Sandra Chandler
Sandra Chandler rated it it was amazing
May 16, 2014
Katie
Katie rated it liked it
Jul 09, 2014
Cheri Jones
Cheri Jones rated it liked it
May 16, 2013
Jane Cacchione
Jane Cacchione rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2015
Edie Meehan
Edie Meehan rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2014
Suzanne
Suzanne rated it it was amazing
Jun 17, 2014
Cindy
Cindy rated it liked it
May 17, 2014
Lou-anne Lubbe
Lou-anne Lubbe rated it it was amazing
Jul 17, 2015
  • The Père-Lachaise Mystery (Victor Legris, #2)
  • Henry in Love
  • Oscar Wilde and the Vampire Murders (Oscar Wilde Murder Mysteries, #4)
  • La Bella Lingua: My Love Affair with Italian, the World's Most Enchanting Language
  • Dorchester Terrace (Charlotte & Thomas Pitt, #27)
  • A Christmas Story
  • Love Poems
  • The Typewriter Girl
  • Astrid and Veronika
  • A Thousand Days in Venice
  • A Lover's Discourse: Fragments
  • Tasting Home: Coming of Age in the Kitchen
  • Cotswolds Memoir: Discovering a Beautiful Region of Britain on a Quest to Buy a 17th Century Cottage
  • Midnight Train to Paris (A Paris Time Travel Romance)
  • Radiant Angel - Free Preview (First 5 Chapters) (A John Corey Novel)
  • Art of the Slow Cooker: 80 Exciting New Recipes