Start by marking “The Moustache Grower's Guide” as Want to Read:
The Moustache Grower's Guide

The Moustache Grower's Guide

Whether it's a Handlebar, a Fu Manchu, or a Laser Loop, this illustrated guide will help men everywhere achieve the moustache of their dreams. Included are instructions for how to grow, groom, and maintain 30 classic and modern moustaches, as well as fashion advice on how to rock each look. Outdoorsy types can go wild with the Lumberjack and some flannel, while those aspir ...more
Published March 23rd 2011 by Chronicle Books

To ask other readers questions about The Moustache Grower's Guide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Moustache Grower's Guide

Feb 15, 2011 Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fashion, nonfiction
This gift book offers advice about how to grow and maintain 30 different moustache styles. Lumberjack or vaudevillian, if you're channeling your inner Tom Selleck or Charlie Chaplin, this book is for you. I like how they award points for difficulty with tiny little moustaches.
Serge Ovanesyan
Dec 26, 2012 Serge Ovanesyan rated it really liked it
I had a wonderful time reading this book. It's started out great, and for the most part it kept it going.

Maybe I got bored on a couple of staches, but overall wonderful little read. It's great for a Sunday afternoon read.
Saoirse Sterling
Fun but obvious.
Sep 26, 2011 Madeline rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: mustache people
Shelves: 2011, haha-books
Phooey! I got this book as a joke, but now I think it's serious... it's just weird...
Sep 28, 2016 Daniel rated it really liked it
Being a bearded man myself, I rather enjoyed this. Although most instructions started with "shave completely your chin, cheeks and neck" which is a bit unsettling. My favorites where the fumanchu and the lumberjack.
Dec 03, 2012 Thomas rated it really liked it
Last year when I got this as a gag gift I had no idea that a year later I'd be participating in "Movember" and when family, friends and co-workers were shunning my ridiculous attempt at a 'stache that this book would be my only true friend.

Is it more fluff than substance? More silly (but played for straight) and trying to capitalize on the zeitgeist of all things hip(ster) with facial hair? Am I giving this more stars than it probably deserves? 'Yes' across the board.
Gary Crossey
Jul 08, 2016 Gary Crossey rated it it was amazing
Good design begins with research. The Moustache Grower's Guide is my second (of five) Moustache books that I am reading. While the content - nothing overly new, the book was rewarding.

The graphic design and layout of the book are beautifully arranged.
Mar 27, 2014 Lani rated it liked it
This was super fun...I wish my hubby could grow a moustache so we could try some of these styles. Maybe they will help us curtail his growth into a something? We shall see!
Charles rated it really liked it
May 07, 2014
Naomi rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2012
Leanne rated it really liked it
Sep 25, 2011
Robert Hannm
Robert Hannm rated it really liked it
Jan 08, 2015
Ed rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2014
Phillip Oyler
Phillip Oyler rated it it was ok
Nov 10, 2015
Vicki Oliver
Vicki Oliver rated it liked it
Oct 15, 2014
Edwina Thompson
Edwina Thompson rated it really liked it
Dec 24, 2015
Mystry rated it really liked it
Jul 19, 2016
Mandell Degerness
Mandell Degerness rated it really liked it
Dec 04, 2013
Janne Pussinen
Janne Pussinen rated it liked it
Aug 20, 2014
Michael O'Boyle
Michael O'Boyle rated it really liked it
Nov 19, 2015
Megges Holly
Megges Holly rated it really liked it
Feb 06, 2016
Lawrence Lenhart
Lawrence Lenhart rated it liked it
May 12, 2012
Scott Harrington
Scott Harrington rated it it was ok
Dec 16, 2014
Lukas Holecy
Lukas Holecy rated it it was ok
Jul 28, 2016
Joel Matulich
Joel Matulich rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2015
Spencer rated it really liked it
Nov 17, 2013
Hans Fugal
Hans Fugal rated it liked it
Mar 10, 2014
Kevin rated it liked it
Feb 22, 2015
Nancy rated it really liked it
Oct 17, 2014
Christopher rated it liked it
Jun 21, 2012