Start by marking “Untouched Until Marriage” as Want to Read:
Untouched Until Marriage

Untouched Until Marriage

3.49 of 5 stars 3.49  ·  rating details  ·  139 ratings  ·  12 reviews

When infamous Raul Carducci learns that a little baby may challenge his inheritance he will stop at nothing--a new Carducci heir will not take away what is rightfully his.
To safeguard baby Gino, unassuming Libby Maynard has been forced to pretend she is his mother--but she hasn't counted on having to convince the wolfish Raul Carducci of her deception.
And when Raul, with
Published March 1st 2011 by Harlequin Presents Extra (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Untouched Until Marriage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Untouched Until Marriage

RLA
The hero Raul is livid when he discovers that not only does his late adopted father have an infant son but also that he will not gain full control of the family business because of this. He tracks down the baby and his mother and is shocked to discover that the mother is the very young and very beautiful Libby, the heroine. He thinks Libby is a gold differ as why else would she have an affair with a man more than twice her age. Libby is actually baby Gino's sister, it was her mother who had the ...more
Mombo
Ritsky
I started reading this book with a high expectation - for a HQ romance - but I'm disappointed. Such a pity, because I do like both the hero and heroine. The heroine, especially, has a lot of potentials because it's not everyday we were given an HQ heroine with brash and impulsive personality but still smart - or street-smart, to be exact. I really like that she likes to dress in vibrant colors. Oh yes, I've had have too many HQ heroines with elegant tastes so having a different one is refreshing ...more
Vanessa
Janie
Rating: 3 stars

I really like how sweet the heroine and misunderstood by the hero. Like most books I read, this is definitely emotional, full of misunderstandings and assumptions and a sorta grovelling hero at the end. A decent read.
Kai
Dec 21, 2013 Kai rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Kai by: Passed along book from Melissa
Shelves: romance
Standard run of the mill Harlequin Romance. They even got the heroine's name wrong once. It's comforting how poorly written these books are, that alone gets a 3 star rating from me. But it is nice to read a story that you know is going to have a happy ending, unlike real life romance where there's nothing but work to make it work. So definitely a 3.
Trina
I actually really liked this story line. Best friends for all their lives he marries her to "save her" and when she asks for a divorce his world comes crashing down around him in more ways than one.
Erin
Meh...Wasn't that great. Nice to pass an hour or two with when nothing is on tv or just for relaxing outside or in the bath.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Wedlocked!
Category: Classic Romance
Slam Jobara
Oct 24, 2012 Slam Jobara marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
no thing idont read yet
Serite Mailula
Serite Mailula marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2015
Bebon
Bebon marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Smsma4000
Smsma4000 marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2015
Saboo
Saboo marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
Nermoo
Nermoo is currently reading it
Jul 10, 2015
Nermoo
Nermoo marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015
Lencia Sanford
Lencia Sanford marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Mathilda Koppel Eriksson
Mathilda Koppel Eriksson marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2015
Lezet Van zyl
Lezet Van zyl marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2015
Deem
Deem marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
  • The Purchased Wife
  • Royally Bedded, Regally Wedded
  • His Untamed Innocent
  • Untamed Italian, Blackmailed Innocent
  • The Italian's Wedding Ultimatum (Modern Romance S.)
  • The Twelve Nights of Christmas
  • The Spaniard's Marriage Bargain (The Marriage Bargain, #1)
  • His Virgin Acquisition
  • The Trophy Husband
  • The Sicilian's Christmas Bride
  • The Scorsolini Marriage Bargain (Royal Brides, #5; Scorsolini Princes, #3)
  • Wife By Contract, Mistress By Demand
  • Pure Princess, Bartered Bride
I grew up without a TV, let alone DVD’s, computer games etc that my kids spend so much time engrossed in, but I learned to read at an early age and from then on I was always entertained – so much so that my friends used to hide their books when I visited them because all I wanted to do was read!

When I was a teenager I discovered Mills & Boon romances in my local library, and so began a lifelon
More about Chantelle Shaw...
The Greek Billionaire's Innocent Princess (The Royal House of Karedes #5) His Unknown Heir Ruthless Russian, Lost Innocence (Harlequin Presents, #2920) The Spanish Duke's Virgin Bride (Harlequin Presents, #2679) After the Greek Affair