Start by marking “Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic 5-Book Bundle: Confessions of a Shopaholic, Shopaholic Takes Manhattan, Shopaholic Ties the Knot, Shopaholic & Sister, Shopaholic & Baby” as Want to Read:

Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic 5-Book Bundle: Confessions of a Shopaholic, Shopaholic Takes Manhattan, Shopaholic Ties the Knot, Shopaholic & Sister, Shopaholic & Baby (Shopaholic #1-5)

4.22  ·  Rating Details  ·  881 Ratings  ·  58 Reviews
With this convenient eBook bundle, enjoy the first five books in Sophie Kinsella's bestselling Shopaholic series, starring the unforgettable Becky Bloomwood.

Confessions of a Shopaholic
Shopaholic Takes Manhattan
Shopaholic Ties the Knot
Shopaholic & Sister
Shopaholic & Baby

BONUS: This bundle also contains an excerpt from the new bestseller Mini Shopaholic.

“[Becky]
ebook, 2096 pages
Published December 13th 2010 by Dell (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic 5-Book Bundle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic 5-Book Bundle

Anne of Green Gables by L.M. MontgomeryThe Complete Harry Potter Collection Box Set by J.K. RowlingPride and Prejudice by Jane AustenTo Kill a Mockingbird by Harper LeeLittle Women by Louisa May Alcott
The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend
58th out of 79 books — 9 voters
Twenties Girl by Sophie KinsellaRemember Me? by Sophie KinsellaI've Got Your Number by Sophie KinsellaThe Undomestic Goddess by Sophie KinsellaConfessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
Best of Sophie Kinsella
37th out of 53 books — 21 voters

More lists with this book...

Jana
Aug 30, 2010 Jana rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chick-lit
Only 3 more days to go until the next book of the famous Shopaholic books by Sophie Kinsella will be released. Due to this event, I’d like to review the rest of the series that I’ve already read.

The whole series is about Becky Bloomwood, becoming Brandon within the series. Becky is addicted to shopping and does that all the time. Because of her shopping addiction she always ends up in peculiar situations. She constantly has problems with her bank and even if she tells herself that she does not w
Karey
May 14, 2012 Karey rated it it was amazing
I could not get enough of these books, and was actually sad when I finished the last one. I hope Kinsella writes more of them someday! Becky Bloomwood has a true shopping addiction and constantly finds herself trying to dig her way out of debt. Her justifications for why she needs this pair of shoes or that designer dress are comical. Throughout the series you see her go from bachelorette, to girlfriend/finacee of a highly successful businessman, to wife of said businessman, and finally to Mothe ...more
Maggie
Mar 21, 2013 Maggie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have read every one of Kinsella's novels, and have yet to read one I don't adore. She has been my favorite guilty pleasure since I was a teenager, and I am so glad I finally get to review her work!

This series was written in a witty, charming, and hilarious way. I don't think I've ever read a Sophie Kinsella (aka Madeleine Wickham) book that I didn't finish in one sitting. She is chick-lit heaven, and I have come to look forward to her book releases the way a junkie looks forward to their next
Rachel
Jul 13, 2011 Rachel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
These books were such a refreshing and fun summer click lit read! The situations that Becky gets herself into are so hilarious and her crazed justifications for her overspending are truly entertaining. I especially enjoyed the first three books, but the others were great as well. While Becky can be entertaining at times I found myself cringe at her stupidity with her spending habits (but maybe that's just because I'm her exact opposite) :)
Loretta
Apr 08, 2013 Loretta rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What can I say? Sophie Kinsella books are my guilty pleasure. I'm not going to fool myself into thinking there's any deep meaning here (I suppose we could call it a look at excessive consumerism?), but for sheer fun and a light read, these fit the bill. I giggle my way through every one, knowing that of COURSE she will get out of whatever tight spot she's in, but totally enjoying the ride.
Machel
Jul 13, 2012 Machel rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-top-30-books
I ate these up as fast as I could read them. I love Becky Bloomwood and would follow her blindly into any rainstorm, because I know with her enthusiasm, I would come out on top in the end...and of course, with some fabulous time with shop shopping on the side, too. Right up there with Holly G. for me.
Leanne
Jul 02, 2012 Leanne rated it really liked it
What can I say about the Shopaholic series, FANTASTIC! Really good buy, could not put down for a second! I was even sad when they cam to an end, until I heard there was to be a Mini Shopaholic, which I have also read! They're that good I think Sophie should write another sequel ha ha
Sheila Carsins
Dec 27, 2014 Sheila Carsins rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great escapades!

I don't know which I like better... the book series, or the movie based on the books --"The Girl in the Green Scarf." They're all great fun! If you love the concept of therapeutic shopping, or designer clothing as an investment, you'll totally love these funny books, and the adventures that result from the troubles that Becky gets into as a result of not knowing when enough is enough. Everybody could use a true-blue friend like "Bex," who'll loyally run to their rescue, no matter
Amphy
Jan 04, 2016 Amphy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-own
One heck of a book...everything is so funny. Becky is the most hilarious crazy heroine i have ever met!
Betty
Jan 17, 2016 Betty rated it it was amazing
My husband and I have been listening to these books on Audible while we are on road trips. We laugh out loud many times during each book! Sophie Kinsella has a knack for showing the absurdity of buying designer clothes, bags, and baby items. They are hilarious! I recommend them to anyone who is in charge of their finances. Otherwise, it would only be a temptation to go shopping.
Deena
Mar 28, 2014 Deena rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Verdict: nice, fluffy books, might make you temporarily pick up some British ideomes

I'm glad I binge-read this collection on my tablet, they're quick beach-books and there's not much of an introduction in any of them; you're just thrown into the existing story line. I like that in a series, not wasting time on re-introducing existing characters-- especially in this instance, where the sequence of events doesn't stop between books.
Sheena
Mar 29, 2014 Sheena rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So glad to have finally finished this series of novels! Becky Bloomwood is the silliest, most naive yet good-hearted female character I've met thus far. This book is a great read for most young women, whether you're a shopaholic or not.
Virginia O'connell
Easy to read, but on the whole a faulted representation of 'women's only desire' - possessions. Perhaps harmless in principle, but I found the message in these novels unflattering towards women.
Larissa
Jul 25, 2015 Larissa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's good. It's just that sometimes she drags the book, and it makes you wanna skip some lines :/ good story though
Esther
Jan 18, 2016 Esther rated it it was amazing
Rafina Akhtar
Jun 16, 2015 Rafina Akhtar rated it it was amazing
Very easy to read abs relate to Becky Bloomwood is awesome character.
Yasmeen Al-Shehab
Jun 07, 2015 Yasmeen Al-Shehab rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love Becky and her adventures. Another Shopaholic book I finished in a day :)
Dianne
Jun 22, 2014 Dianne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Shopaholic series of books are just fun - they make you laugh out loud.
Victoria
Mar 08, 2016 Victoria rated it it was amazing
I love Sophie Kinsella super sweet stories
Sobiya Uthayakumar
I love the Shopaholic series and Sophie Kinsella is just amazing chick lit writer!!!! I just love all the characters in the book especially the relationship between Luke and Becky, I get so into there relationship I can't believe myself sometimes! I don't care what other readers think about the shopaholic series they're amazing guilty pleasure! I just wish she'll write another one soon I feel likes been too long !! And shout out too all of you Shopaholic fans out there!! :D
MJ
Jan 23, 2014 MJ rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Some of my favorite books! I laughed out loud at every one!
Nina Chatterjee
Jan 09, 2014 Nina Chatterjee rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am not a shopaholic or brand addicted, I am someone who likes fine things and nice buys. The main character was nothing I could relate too but I liked the series very much. It had me laughing and smiling, it was witty and worded well and the character triumphing in the end makes the reader feel as if he/she won a little battle too. Enjoyable books, light reads, quite cute actually.
stacie
Dec 01, 2013 stacie rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I've liked other books of hers, but this set was painful. I got through 3 books of the series and stopped. Each one was classic "I am in a lot of debt; how will I get out? Oh look, I save the day". I felt bad for Becky and kept thinking the books would get better. Maybe books 4 and 5 are better, but I didn't stick around to find out.
Ina OM
Sep 07, 2013 Ina OM rated it liked it
I was able to read the Confessions of a Shopaholic years ago and I wasn’t able to finish the other parts after. I’ve always liked the fun, light readings of Sophie Kinsella so I decided to finish her Shopaholic series to give me a positive boost on my “freakish” month. :D It’s nice to delve into feel-good-funny novels once in a while. :D
Shauna
Oct 18, 2014 Shauna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun easy series to curl up with to get away from thinking about work. The main character can be infuriating sometimes and definitely by the end of the series you just want her to make one good decision once. It can be quite frustrating. Nonetheless it was a fun series and one I might even read again some day.
Candace
At first, was off-put by the main character, but gradually found myself liking her. The books all seem to run the same general arc, but was good for a fluff read. The books also made me really anxious about my own finances, and eager to get home and check my savings/pay bills/make sure I wasn't in the same trouble!
Danya
Mar 03, 2011 Danya rated it really liked it
the main character is always the same, its easy to predict the trouble she gets herself into and the books will make you laugh and make you feel like you have a really silly friend who often messes up more than you would ever be able to fix in real life.. hilarious i love all the books.
Meghan
May 24, 2013 Meghan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved these books, they were nice light reads and they were full of humour and wit. Couldn't wait to read the next books in the series. Was such an enjoyable series to read. Love the author's style of writing. If she would write another series I would most certainly read it.
Kelly Coates
Jan 24, 2011 Kelly Coates rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fun read. I enjoyed reading these books while in grad school. It was a fun distraction of text books! The book attracted my attention because I went through a very similar stage in life with my career, being engaged and tying the knot no less. Easy fun read.
Kimberley
I really enjoyed all of the Shopaholic books. They are a light, fun, easy read. There are plenty of cringe worthy but funny moments. Becky is a funny, clueless girl who you can't help but love. Sit back with a cup of coffee and just enjoy her crazy life.
Favourite joke in the series. 1 1 Jun 09, 2013 12:47AM
  • Gigi's Guardian
  • Observation City
  • Pink Wellies and Flat Caps
  • Sapphire
  • Did the Earth Move?
  • The Wag's Diary (WAGs Diary, #1)
  • Shipwrecked Summer
  • Twisted Stitches: 30 Corrupt Cross Stitch and Embroidery Designs
  • I'm a Believer
  • Miracle
  • Skinny Bitchin': A "Get Off Your Ass" Journal to Help You Change Your Life, Achieve Your Goals, and Rock Your World!
  • Confetti Confidential (Isabel Bookbinder #3)
  • The Jezebel (Taskill Witches, #3)
  • Wife in the Fast Lane
  • Fifteen Minutes of Shame
  • Every Boy's Got One / Queen of Babble Gets Hitched
  • Geezer Girls (Gangland Girls, #1)
  • It's Not You, It's Me
Madeleine Wickham (born 12 December 1969) is a bestselling British author under her pseudonym, Sophie Kinsella. Educated at New College, Oxford, she worked as a financial journalist before turning to fiction. She is best known for writing a popular series of chick-lit novels. The Shopaholic novels series focuses on the misadventures of Becky Bloomwood, a financial journalist who cannot manage her ...more
More about Sophie Kinsella...

Shopaholic (8 books)
  • Confessions of a Shopaholic (Shopaholic, #1)
  • Shopaholic Takes Manhattan (Shopaholic, #2)
  • Shopaholic Ties the Knot (Shopaholic, #3)
  • Shopaholic and Sister (Shopaholic, #4)
  • Shopaholic & Baby (Shopaholic, #5)
  • Mini Shopaholic (Shopaholic, #6)
  • Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic, #7)
  • Shopaholic to the Rescue (Shopaholic, #8)