Start by marking “Safe Dating for College Women: 7 Secrets for Dating Safely, Building High Self-Esteem and Developing Healthy Relationships” as Want to Read:

This book teaches you how to have safe, happy, and healthy dating relationships, while learning how to love yourself and have high self-esteem. A must-read for every college woman!
Published (first published August 13th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Safe Dating for College Women, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Safe Dating for College Women

Lenore Webb
Feb 15, 2011 Lenore Webb rated it really liked it
In the meantime I have a book for my College Girl. It is Safe Dating for College Women. Perfect right? Well she is not dating but I am glad for a guidelines that would help her watch for the signals of a healthy and unhealthy relationship. It is better to be prepared, right? Daria Dyrness-Olsen is the author and known as America's Safe Dating Coach. I love that is made in a workbook style so that CG can read and answer the questions there. It is always easier for her to see the answers and make ...more