La Esperança, Volume 02

La Esperança, Volume 02 (La Esperança #2)

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  121 ratings  ·  4 reviews
As Georges and Robert continue to become more at ease with each other, Georges' long-time friend Henri begins to question his own relationship with Georges. Henri carries strong feelings for him, but has accepted that he will never be able to get beyond friendship and has devoted himself to being his protector. Jealous and apprehensive of Robert's growing closeness to him,...more
Published April 11th 2006 by Digital Manga Publishing (first published 2001)

Cornerofmadness
Jessica

Enjoyed it, but there were some panels where I could not distinguish between Robert and Henri, which made their conversations super confusing.

Really enjoyed the side-story about Josh and Erwin and Cecile. Funny, sad, sweet. Especially appreciated how Josh was all "I'm gay, not a pervert. Don't be rude" -- such a refreshing atttude!
Viridian5
Volume 2 was a disappointment, as it has half the volume taken up solely by characters we've never met before that I don't give a damn about, though there is some nice character development and backstory for Henri in the section that actually did deal with the characters from volume 1. I don't care about newbie Joshua's fetish for older men with large hands!
Maja
Ally
Ally added it
Mar 23, 2014
Sandra Dobeneck
Sandra Dobeneck marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
Marie Medina
Marie Medina marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
La Esperança, Volume 01 La Esperança, Volume 03 La Esperança, Volume 07 La Esperança, Volume 05 La Esperança, Volume 04