Start by marking “Final Absolution” as Want to Read:
Final Absolution

Final Absolution

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
The first prediction of the Moabite parchment is coming to pass. The world is in the death grip of a devastating plague. Civilization is on the brink of chaos. Some are saying it's the wrath of God, while others are proclaiming the end times.

In the small Midwestern town of Thorntree, Father Jacob Winston watches helplessly as his friends are transformed into hideous creatu
Published December 23rd 2010 by WestBow Press

To ask other readers questions about Final Absolution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Final Absolution

Kim Novak
Who would've thought it was written by THE John Carpenter? I'm not sure I would've rated this book 4 stars if I weren't Catholic, but I am, so I did. Probably too much jargon and ritual for the uninitiated. The middle 1/3 of the book was checking-under-the-bed creepy. And the morning I woke up to "Chemosh" as my first thought, I knew I'd better not fall asleep again with this book at my side. Movie material? Not sure, but thankfully, for my return to dreamless sleep, the last third of the book r ...more
Michaela Anne
Michaela Anne marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Jonathan
Jonathan marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2013
Dawn Kortz
Dawn Kortz marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2013
Johhn Howard Carpenter (born January 16, 1948) is an American film director, screenwriter, producer, editor and composer. Although Carpenter has worked in numerous film genres, he is most commonly associated with horror and science fiction films from the 1970s and 1980s.

Numerous films in Carpenter's career were critical and commercial failures, with the notable exceptions of Halloween (1978) and E
More about John Carpenter...
Big Trouble in Little China (Big Trouble in Little China, #1) Big Trouble in Little China #2 In the Mouth of Madness Halloween: A Screenplay John Carpenter's Asylum #1