Start by marking “Across The Lo C: Inside Pakistan Administered Jammu And Kashmir” as Want to Read:
Across The Lo C: Inside Pakistan Administered Jammu And Kashmir

Across The Lo C: Inside Pakistan Administered Jammu And Kashmir

The Kashmir issue has been a subject of international attention ever since the subcontinent was partitioned in1947. The clash between India and Pakistan over the coveted territory led to the emergence of Indian-administered and Pakistan-administered areas. While the social and political conditions in the former have been widely discussed, even among Kashmir experts there ...more
Published by Viking Penguin

To ask other readers questions about Across The Lo C, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Across The Lo C

Roman
Oct 16, 2013 Roman added it
I'm not going to rate or 'review' this book. It's academic, not literary, and I am not enough of a peer to give a peer review. Here, I'm going to qualify what it is and what it isn't, mainly for me, but you may find that useful?

The subject of the PAJK (Azad Jammu & Kashmir / Gilgit-Balistan) is an important part of the Kashmir conflict, which most of us know because it makes our maps look annoyingly complicated. Point - this is not and it does not claim to be an introduction to the Kashmir c
Ghazala Khan
Aug 16, 2011 Ghazala Khan rated it liked it
Luv Puri brings to head a subject of international attention. Since the subcontinent was partitioned in1947, the conflict between Pakistan and India over the desired territory of Kashmir lead to an arrival of Indian-administered and Pakistan-administered areas.
Asif Masood
Jan 08, 2014 Asif Masood rated it it was amazing
For me its beautifully constructed book and first time portraying the role played but Mirpuris residing abroad for struggle of freedom of Jammu and Kasmir.
Ankit Agrawal
Ankit Agrawal rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2011
Arsalan
Arsalan rated it liked it
May 25, 2012
Saleem Mir
Saleem Mir marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2012
Anup Joshi
Anup Joshi marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2013
Tamara Tomášková
Tamara Tomášková marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Aneela
Aneela marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Shah
Shah added it
May 19, 2015
Mazhar Iqbal
Mazhar Iqbal marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2015
Peadar
Peadar marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2015