Start by marking “Georgia's English Rose” as Want to Read:
Georgia's English Rose

Georgia's English Rose

3.54 of 5 stars 3.54  ·  rating details  ·  90 ratings  ·  14 reviews
In wartime normal rules no longer apply. Georgia and Lillian find themselves posted to a new Radar station on the south coast of England, where they share a small room and try to keep their growing feelings for each other a secret, even to themselves. When Lillian invites Georgia to her home for a weekend visit, the floodgates burst and a passion both of them have been hol ...more
Kindle Edition
Published January 6th 2011

To ask other readers questions about Georgia's English Rose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Georgia's English Rose

Jill Sorenson
Very good writing, interesting setting, lots of sex, weak conflict. I loved the beginning and the friendly banter between the heroines. The story falters when it moves from Georgia and Lil's work post to the English countryside. I like Lil's family but didn't find Georgia's flirting with Lil's brother appealing.
Ahi
LOVED IT!!! the plot was awesome...the book was just plain awesome. the only thing i was sad about was how short it was compared to other books i've read by her
Heather in FL
This was kind of sweet. Georgia is an American who for some reason signs up to help the British in World War II. Lillian, her roommate, watches her when they're in the shower, and listens to Georgia get herself off every night. When they have some leave and visit Lillian's family, they really explore how they feel for each other. For both girls, it was their first time, and it was kinda sweet to watch them muddle their way through this new relationship. Letting Lillian's brother watch them once ...more
Sassafrass
I thought that this was sweet and hot and a great read. I loved the setting. I wasn't sure I was going to get a HEA since this was set during the war and all, but I was happy to see the way the author ended the story. I thought that the innocent exploration between Georgia and Lil was the best thing about the story and it's what kept me hooked. I'm don't usually read a lot of lesbian erotica, but this one was better than a lot of them I have read in the past.
Erin Lausten
I enjoyed this quite a bit. A brilliantly chosen location for an erotic novel, it is rare to find a romance let alone erotica set during the WWII era. The language and description transported me and it was a wonderful setting for a budding love. While it is quite steamy in places, I really felt it was more sweet than anything else, and perhaps that is because I felt Lil deserved sweetness. I highly recommend it, but keep in mind it is quite spicy in places.
Sandy
Another wonderful book by JT Harding that will bring tears to your eyes. Whether you are Hetero or Gay this is a love story that happens in a place and in a time where two wonderful women would have to hide the realization that they had found and would nurture a passionate love for each other that could not be ignored. A must read for everyone...
Sandy
Carolyn
I really enjoyed this book. The only complaint I have, is that it was a bit short. The erotica was fun to read, but I wish they would of spent moire time developing the characters, but for $1, it wasn't bad. I could definitely see myself reading this book again in the future. It's short and a lot of fun.
Catty-cat
What was that?
Just because you use once the word soldier and Hitler doesn't mean you have a war love story.
It was just really ridiculous and somehow I doubt a well off British girl raised in the forties would call her mother " mummy" heck even now the poor ones doesn't do it.......
Nica
Nov 01, 2012 Nica added it
I read this book in a 4 hour trip.It was short and sweet story about two girls that fall in love with eachother in a wartime England. It was a very quick, very easy book to read. This is my first book by J.T. Harding but will definitely read others.
Annie Oakfield
A gorgeous historical romp between two women thrown together by WW2. American Georgia and English Lillian are roomies who grown to be so much more as their love for each other blossoms beneath the dark clouds of war.
Donna
Very well written, loved the fact that it was set in the 40's during ww2. A very sweet love story, the erotic elements were ok. I would definitely recommend just wish it had been longer.
Natalie Wells

Really enjoyed it, although I do agree it should have been longer
Sophie
May 31, 2012 Sophie marked it as to-read
Seducing Sadie
Sara's Dare
The New Girl At Work
Michelle Campbell
Great writing, end felt hurried.
Cameron
Cameron marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Dante
Dante marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Dominique
Dominique marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Adrian Van
Adrian Van marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Robin Abbott
Robin Abbott marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Rocks
Rocks marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Tony Faircloth
Tony Faircloth marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Traj
Traj added it
Nov 03, 2014
Beizal
Beizal marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Gemma
Gemma marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Pia Caroline
Pia Caroline marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
  • A New Leash on Life
  • Broken Wings
  • Always Faithful
  • The Sublime and Spirited Voyage of Original Sin
Tess Harding started writing fiction at the age of 9, but had to wait until she was 24 before being published professionally. That was a long time ago, and somewhere along the way real life demanded her attention and she drifted away from writing until recently.
Tess writes erotic fiction which, she sincerely believes, is different. Many works under that banner consist of graphic and extreme sex. T
More about J.T. Harding...
The Beach House Summer Secret (Cherri Red, #1) Ali's Art Falling (Cherri Red, #2) My Miami Model