Start by marking “Ladies of Market Street” as Want to Read:
Ladies of Market Street

Ladies of Market Street

3.41  ·  Rating Details  ·  27 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
When Veronica Baldwin unexpectedly finds herself fighting a sex slave ring, she is not only struggling for her own life, she is fighting for her stolen "sister," An.

Veronica knows well the face of the man responsible for An's disappearance, and tragically, she knows his involvement means An is dead.

Only this time, Veronica makes sure he pays for his sins with an eye for
Published (first published December 30th 201)

To ask other readers questions about Ladies of Market Street, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ladies of Market Street

Deviant Divas
Apr 05, 2011 Deviant Divas rated it liked it
Shelves: xynobooks
Emily Lear's Ladies of Market Street had great possibility with her Madam Veronica and her exotic girls. The plot and character development fell short. The story as a whole was decent. This book is one you have to sit down and take your time to read.
Reviewed by Tina
3 Divas

Escorts, Madams and mystery are a few things a reader will find in Ladies of Market Street. This book isn't a true erotica but it has touches of romance here and there through out the novel. It's a good read for those interest
Henry
Feb 08, 2014 Henry rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery, fiction
Amazon review: 01-07-2011

You could have knocked me over with a feather. The book sounded interesting, but a first time author!! Give me a break. I usually stick to the proven authors of the N.Y. Times fame. But the story line was so unusual. Down right unique. A bunch of prostitutes working as Real Estate agents, whoring in vacant apartments, and fighting crime hand in hand with the FBI. The FBI and prostitutes?

Well, I was wrong. This is the work of a young author ripened long before her time. L
Leann
Aug 08, 2014 Leann rated it liked it
Decent book, but it wasn't fully developed in my eyes. I felt like there needed to be more about the connection between Veronica and Agent Holland. Also, the story ended so abruptly, it was confusing.
Dad
Mar 06, 2011 Dad rated it it was amazing
One of those books that you just can't put down, but when you absolutely have to, you can't help but keep thinking about it. Unforgetable characters you really care about. And the relationship between the Madam and the cop? Loved it!
Louise
Jun 07, 2011 Louise rated it it was amazing
Original, fresh, touched all of the senses-anger, humor, sadness. Ladies is the ideal vigilantes- crime fighting prostitutes, exploiting and policing their very industry. Loved it. Can't wait for the sequel.
Lars Moeller
Lars Moeller marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2016
Louise
Louise added it
Feb 12, 2016
PJ
PJ marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2016
Jo Notary
Jo Notary marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2016
Jimzzz
Jimzzz marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2016
Paula
Paula added it
Feb 28, 2016
Angie ☯
Angie ☯ marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2016
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2015
Rach
Rach marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2015
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2015
Colleen
Colleen marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2015
Jennifer Pearce
Jennifer Pearce marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2015
Walter
Walter rated it it was amazing
Aug 10, 2015
Yomainbitch
Yomainbitch marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
Louise Lear Clemmer
Louise Lear Clemmer rated it it was amazing
Jun 26, 2015
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Cary Morton
Cary Morton marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Michelle .L
Michelle .L rated it liked it
Apr 14, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Moira Mcglynn
Moira Mcglynn marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Michelle
Michelle rated it did not like it
Mar 17, 2015
Tiki Pankou
Tiki Pankou rated it did not like it
Mar 17, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I live in Iowa were I work with animals, but writing has always been my passion. I did a lot of my growing up in New York, and loved it there. I think this is why I love escaping to it in my writing.

My book Ladies of Market Street is a book that does not fit neatly into a single category. But I think that means that it can be enjoyed by so many.

It is a romance between two star crossed lovers, a
More about Emily Lear...