Start by marking “Özgürlük Hapishanesi” as Want to Read:
Özgürlük Hapishanesi

Özgürlük Hapishanesi

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  427 ratings  ·  19 reviews
"Esta es la puerta
hacia el mundo de los verdaderos milagros.
El que sea puro de corazón
que entre"
Published September 1993 by Kabalci Yayinlari (first published 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Özgürlük Hapishanesi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Özgürlük Hapishanesi

Konstantina
It's like opening a door to an unknown world. You walk slowly watching strange things until you realize that you are also a part of this story.
j.
I just love these stories and I could re-read them forever. I made my dad read them, too, and I am so proud that he liked them, too (he has basically read five books in his whole life).
Antonis Lamnatos
Easier than "The Mirror Inside the Mirror", still with very interesting and thought provoking perspectives in each story included.
Sere
Read this in Italian. Again, when I was a kid. I probably didn't get how deep it was back then, but I still liked it.
Sagengestalt
Ein sehr schönes und fantasievolles Buch über den Menschen, seine Träume und Vorstellungen.
Cammese
The stories in this book make me read them over and over again.
Reketrebn
My favorite author and book too.
Gloria Dauden
Ende is just a master
Patricio Aguilar sigales
Sólo leí el primer cuento pero si se los recomiendo es muy padre toda la trama que desenvuelve
Chiaralletti
E bravo Ende!

L'ho preso al volo in biblioteca, non j'avrei dato una lira, nome-garanzia dell'autore a parte. Ma anche i più bravi devono toppare ogni tanto, no?! E io non sono neanche particolarmente amante dei racconti.
Questi poi sono onirici...ma per una volta non significa che mi fanno dormire (cioè, sì, ma sò morta a pagina 150 a mezzanotte).
Libro a me finora sconosciuto, ma merita!
Achim Barczok
Michael Ende is a great storyteller that always has that amazing sense for worlds between dreams and reality. But I feel that the stories in this book were not his best or favorites. I liked them, but most of his novels or the stories in "Der Spiegel im Spiegel" feel like they've been way more essential to Michael Ende than "Das Gefängnis der Freiheit".
Vanita
Einige der Geschichten sind interessant, aber die Zusammenstellung ist nicht ideal. Die Texte ähneln einander zu sehr, um nacheinander gelesen zu faszinieren.
Maxen Rique
La búsqueda de lo deseado, de lo inexistente. El camino a aquello que es tan mágico que nos negamos a encontrar.
Marisol
Era muy chica cuando lo leí y logré aún así entender mucho, de mis favoritos.
Kael
Una excelente coleccion de siete cuentos cortos. Muy recomendable.
China
Me quedé con ganas de más, el título parecía historia personal, y no.
Akeko Ishihara
すっごい理解は出来なかったけど、気持ち悪いメルヘンで面白かった。
Aldtreizer
Aldtreizer marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
María Pérez
María Pérez marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
taide
taide marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
İrem
İrem marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Marcela Saeblima
Marcela Saeblima marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2014
  • Di tutte le ricchezze
  • Il metodo del coccodrillo
  • La carta più alta
  • De eerste bron
  • Cuentos completos
  • Der Nazi & der Friseur
  • A Dreamer's Tales
  • El coleccionista de relojes extraordinarios
  • The Monster Variations
  • Notes for a War Story
  • Dinge Geregelt Kriegen   Ohne Einen Funken Selbstdisziplin
  • Tsubaki
  • Pan
Michael Andreas Helmuth Ende was a German writer of fantasy and children's literature. He was the son of the surrealist painter Edgar Ende. He died in Stuttgart (Germany) of stomach cancer.

Ende was one of the most popular and famous German authors of the 20th century, mostly due to the enormous success of his children's books. However, Ende was not strictly a children’s author, as he also wrote bo
More about Michael Ende...
The Neverending Story Momo Jim Knopf und Lukas der Lokomotivführer The Night of Wishes Jim Knopf und die Wilde 13