Start by marking “Özgürlük Hapishanesi” as Want to Read:
Özgürlük Hapishanesi

Özgürlük Hapishanesi

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  455 ratings  ·  20 reviews
"Esta es la puerta
hacia el mundo de los verdaderos milagros.
El que sea puro de corazón
que entre"
Published September 1993 by Kabalci Yayinlari (first published 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Özgürlük Hapishanesi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Özgürlük Hapishanesi

Sagengestalt
Ein sehr schönes und fantasievolles Buch über den Menschen, seine Träume und Vorstellungen.
j.
I just love these stories and I could re-read them forever. I made my dad read them, too, and I am so proud that he liked them, too (he has basically read five books in his whole life).
Konstantina
It's like opening a door to an unknown world. You walk slowly watching strange things until you realize that you are also a part of this story.
Antonis Lamnatos
Easier than "The Mirror Inside the Mirror", still with very interesting and thought provoking perspectives in each story included.
Sere
Read this in Italian. Again, when I was a kid. I probably didn't get how deep it was back then, but I still liked it.
Cammese
The stories in this book make me read them over and over again.
Reketrebn
My favorite author and book too.
Gloria Dauden
Ende is just a master
Patricio Aguilar sigales
Sólo leí el primer cuento pero si se los recomiendo es muy padre toda la trama que desenvuelve
Salvatore
Impresionante, un libro de relatos digno de varias relecturas, lleno reflexiones existenciales convertidas en metáforas eternas sobre el tiempo, las vidas alternativas y los cambios de percepción personales.
Chiaralletti
E bravo Ende!

L'ho preso al volo in biblioteca, non j'avrei dato una lira, nome-garanzia dell'autore a parte. Ma anche i più bravi devono toppare ogni tanto, no?! E io non sono neanche particolarmente amante dei racconti.
Questi poi sono onirici...ma per una volta non significa che mi fanno dormire (cioè, sì, ma sò morta a pagina 150 a mezzanotte).
Libro a me finora sconosciuto, ma merita!
Achim Barczok
Michael Ende is a great storyteller that always has that amazing sense for worlds between dreams and reality. But I feel that the stories in this book were not his best or favorites. I liked them, but most of his novels or the stories in "Der Spiegel im Spiegel" feel like they've been way more essential to Michael Ende than "Das Gefängnis der Freiheit".
Vanita
Einige der Geschichten sind interessant, aber die Zusammenstellung ist nicht ideal. Die Texte ähneln einander zu sehr, um nacheinander gelesen zu faszinieren.
Maxen Rique
La búsqueda de lo deseado, de lo inexistente. El camino a aquello que es tan mágico que nos negamos a encontrar.
Marisol
Era muy chica cuando lo leí y logré aún así entender mucho, de mis favoritos.
Kael
Una excelente coleccion de siete cuentos cortos. Muy recomendable.
China
Me quedé con ganas de más, el título parecía historia personal, y no.
Akeko Ishihara
すっごい理解は出来なかったけど、気持ち悪いメルヘンで面白かった。
Saeris
Saeris marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
David
David marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Giannis
Giannis marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Elvs
Elvs marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Acidsmiles
Acidsmiles marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Natalia HJ
Natalia HJ marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Laura marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Sternmiere
Sternmiere marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
  • El caballero de Olmedo
  • Le goût du chlore
  • Canasta de Cuentos Mexicanos
  • La Mano de La Buena Fortuna
  • El coleccionista de relojes extraordinarios
  • Siete pecados capitales
  • Missing Kissinger
  • Anatra all'arancia meccanica. Racconti 2000-2010
  • Some Old Lover's Ghost
Michael Andreas Helmuth Ende was a German writer of fantasy and children's literature. He was the son of the surrealist painter Edgar Ende. He died in Stuttgart (Germany) of stomach cancer.

Ende was one of the most popular and famous German authors of the 20th century, mostly due to the enormous success of his children's books. However, Ende was not strictly a children’s author, as he also wrote bo
More about Michael Ende...
The Neverending Story Momo Jim Knopf und Lukas der Lokomotivführer The Night of Wishes Jim Knopf und die Wilde 13