Start by marking “Another Little Secret (Sandpipers, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Another Little Secret (Sandpipers, #1.5)

Another Little Secret (Sandpipers #1.5)

3.71  ·  Rating Details  ·  187 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
This is a free read, however it is not a stand-alone title. It is a special Valentine's Day sequel to Sandpipers' Secrets and should be read after that story.

Brody is loving his new life with Zak and Lark, but he's afraid that his lovers are keeping secrets from him again. Their first Valentine's Day together isn't starting out all that well. And to top it all off, Wolf un

To ask other readers questions about Another Little Secret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Another Little Secret

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
This was a great short Valentines Day story, so sweet and cute. I loved little Wolf and Ryan. I hope we see more of them together in the next book.
Heather C
Sweet Valentine's short story with Zak, Lark, Brody and Wolf. I was a little disappointed that Brody was still so insecure in the relationship, but it all turned out perfect in the end.
Arch Bala
Jan 20, 2015 Arch Bala rated it really liked it
Shelves: family, with-kids, menage
I loved Wolf!!!! So freaking cute!!!
Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*
Awww!! So cute and sweet!! I loved it!! It was nice revisiting the guys from Sandpipers' Secrets and especially seeing Wolf. I can't wait for the next in the Sandpipers series and maybe, hopefully, one day we can see Ryan and Wolf's story? :P
Beth is also on Leafmarks
Oct 06, 2014 Beth is also on Leafmarks rated it really liked it
A very nice little free read! Yes I read it out of sequence. Yes I was warned. The thing is, it was FREE! I often do that actually. It's a great way to get a peek to see if it is a series I would be interested in.

I'm interested!

The first scene at the child care center Wolf is enrolled in is sweet and descriptive. Right away you learn just how important five year old Wolf is to his older brother Brody. Sets the tone for the type of man Brody is.

His partners Zach and Lark are interesting enough
Chris
Feb 19, 2011 Chris rated it really liked it
Sweet, steamy short m/m menage romance that takes place some months after Sandpipers' Secrets, at Valentine's.
CAS
Dec 19, 2011 CAS rated it it was amazing
If you've read or plan to read Sandpipers' Secrets you won't want to miss this delicious little Valentine treat. It's a sugar and spice slice of life overflowing with warmth and humor. Wolf almost steals the show. Almost. He had some pretty STIFF competition as the men heated up the sheets. I'll call this one a draw. Sugar and spice, naughty and nice. It's a win, win.

Another Little Secret is definitely a secret best shared. Many thanks to Jade Archer for this most welcome addition to the Sandpip
Jade Archer
Feb 16, 2011 Jade Archer added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: written-by-me
"Another Little Secret" is a special Valentine's Day addition to "Sandpipers' Secrets". It really shouldn't be read as a stand-alone free short story as the characters and plot follow on six months after and reference quite a lot from the first book in this series. If you do decide to read this story I really hope you enjoy it. I truly loved writing it. Wolf touched my heart in the first book and I wanted to give him more story time. And I needed more for Brody, Lark and Zak as well. I thought t ...more
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Sweet little Valentine's Day free short !
Zak and Lark have been 'conspiring' and Brody is a little unsure what it might mean.
I'm surprised Wolf was able to keep a secret that big! :)
Tamela
I haven't read Sandpipers Secret but it is definitely going on my to read list. I loved this little story and can't wait to get to know these three guys and Wolf a whole lot better.
Bookbee
A short but seriously hot addition to the Sandpipers' series. It was nice to visit with Brody, Lark and Zak again. And Wolf! Mustn't forget about Wolf!
Virginia
Super, super sweet follow up! Love how the guys are still so happy. And...Wolf continues to be super cute (and especially liked his little sense of fairness).
Ashley♥Alexis
Mar 24, 2012 Ashley♥Alexis rated it really liked it
It kinda sucks that even after all this time Brody still thinks the worse in terms of their relationship. This was a cute short read though.
Jess
May 27, 2011 Jess rated it it was amazing
A perfect addition to this story.

Go Grab this free story and fall in love with all the characters.

I HEART WOLF
Tam
Feb 18, 2011 Tam rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-m
A cute little V-Day addition to the Sandpipers' book 6 months down the road. A fun quick read.
Melanie
Nov 27, 2014 Melanie rated it really liked it
Shelves: short, m-m, menage, food-bars
A canny addition to the first story.
Veronica /  V
Aug 30, 2011 Veronica / V rated it really liked it
Shelves: mmm-or-more
sweet and cute.
Senobe
Senobe rated it liked it
Jun 10, 2016
Aly
Aly added it
May 29, 2016
Pumatroll
Pumatroll rated it it was ok
May 03, 2016
Sarah Mohammed
Sarah Mohammed rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2016
Nadine Linter
Nadine Linter rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2016
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Jun 18, 2016
Erika
Erika rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2016
Sarah marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2016
Vidal
Vidal marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • By Any Other Name (By Any Other Name #1)
  • The Break-In
  • Where the Heart Is
  • Duck Fart (Del Fantasma)
  • Goldilocks and His Three Bears (Goldilocks #1)
  • Bound To Please (Playing for Keeps, #2)
  • A Lot To Be Thankful For (With or Without, #2.1)
  • What We Deserve
  • The Strongest Shape
  • Loving Edits (Basque, #1)
  • One Bright Star (Dark Horse, #3.1)
  • Room at the Top (Room at the Top, #1)
  • Spell of the Predator's Moon (Deadly Mates #3)
  • Lovegames (Queen City #2)
  • Telling the Truth (Truth or Dare #2)
  • Simply Perfection (Perfect Love, #4)
  • Sunshine, Sex and Sunflowers (Australian, #2)
  • A Hunter's Desires (Tri-Omega Mates #6)
Jade was born in 2010 after a prolonged pregnancy and labour of over thirty-four years!

Yes, she is a pseudonym. A work of my fevered imagination, which never seems to grow tired of inventing new characters. And this one's a whopper. One that seems to have taken over my life to the point I'm no longer sure where she ends and I begin! Still, it seems to be working for us.

I’ve decided she’s about twe
More about Jade Archer...

Sandpipers (3 books)
  • Sandpipers' Secrets (Sandpipers, #1)
  • Raven's Mark (Sandpipers, #2)