Start by marking “Another Little Secret (Sandpipers, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Another Little Secret (Sandpipers, #1.5)

Another Little Secret (Sandpipers #1.5)

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  162 ratings  ·  18 reviews
This is a free read, however it is not a stand-alone title. It is a special Valentine's Day sequel to Sandpipers' Secrets and should be read after that story.

Brody is loving his new life with Zak and Lark, but he's afraid that his lovers are keeping secrets from him again. Their first Valentine's Day together isn't starting out all that well. And to top it all off, Wolf un

To ask other readers questions about Another Little Secret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Another Little Secret

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
This was a great short Valentines Day story, so sweet and cute. I loved little Wolf and Ryan. I hope we see more of them together in the next book.
Heather C
Sweet Valentine's short story with Zak, Lark, Brody and Wolf. I was a little disappointed that Brody was still so insecure in the relationship, but it all turned out perfect in the end.
Arch Bala
I loved Wolf!!!! So freaking cute!!!
Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*
Awww!! So cute and sweet!! I loved it!! It was nice revisiting the guys from Sandpipers' Secrets and especially seeing Wolf. I can't wait for the next in the Sandpipers series and maybe, hopefully, one day we can see Ryan and Wolf's story? :P
Beth is also on Leafmarks
A very nice little free read! Yes I read it out of sequence. Yes I was warned. The thing is, it was FREE! I often do that actually. It's a great way to get a peek to see if it is a series I would be interested in.

I'm interested!

The first scene at the child care center Wolf is enrolled in is sweet and descriptive. Right away you learn just how important five year old Wolf is to his older brother Brody. Sets the tone for the type of man Brody is.

His partners Zach and Lark are interesting enough
Chris
Sweet, steamy short m/m menage romance that takes place some months after Sandpipers' Secrets, at Valentine's.
CAS
If you've read or plan to read Sandpipers' Secrets you won't want to miss this delicious little Valentine treat. It's a sugar and spice slice of life overflowing with warmth and humor. Wolf almost steals the show. Almost. He had some pretty STIFF competition as the men heated up the sheets. I'll call this one a draw. Sugar and spice, naughty and nice. It's a win, win.

Another Little Secret is definitely a secret best shared. Many thanks to Jade Archer for this most welcome addition to the Sandpip
Jade Archer
Feb 16, 2011 Jade Archer added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: written-by-me
"Another Little Secret" is a special Valentine's Day addition to "Sandpipers' Secrets". It really shouldn't be read as a stand-alone free short story as the characters and plot follow on six months after and reference quite a lot from the first book in this series. If you do decide to read this story I really hope you enjoy it. I truly loved writing it. Wolf touched my heart in the first book and I wanted to give him more story time. And I needed more for Brody, Lark and Zak as well. I thought t ...more
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Sweet little Valentine's Day free short !
Zak and Lark have been 'conspiring' and Brody is a little unsure what it might mean.
I'm surprised Wolf was able to keep a secret that big! :)
Tamela
I haven't read Sandpipers Secret but it is definitely going on my to read list. I loved this little story and can't wait to get to know these three guys and Wolf a whole lot better.
Bookbee
A short but seriously hot addition to the Sandpipers' series. It was nice to visit with Brody, Lark and Zak again. And Wolf! Mustn't forget about Wolf!
Virginia
Super, super sweet follow up! Love how the guys are still so happy. And...Wolf continues to be super cute (and especially liked his little sense of fairness).
Ashley♥Alexis
It kinda sucks that even after all this time Brody still thinks the worse in terms of their relationship. This was a cute short read though.
Jess
A perfect addition to this story.

Go Grab this free story and fall in love with all the characters.

I HEART WOLF
Tam
Feb 18, 2011 Tam rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m-m
A cute little V-Day addition to the Sandpipers' book 6 months down the road. A fun quick read.
Melanie
A canny addition to the first story.
Veronica /  V
sweet and cute.
Tammy
Tammy added it
Feb 05, 2015
Lee Morin
Lee Morin marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Mariana Mifsud
Mariana Mifsud marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Marilyn
Marilyn marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Natasha Yanikyan
Natasha Yanikyan marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Dpgblover
Dpgblover marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • The Break-In
  • By Any Other Name (By Any Other Name #1)
  • Room at the Top (Room at the Top #1)
  • Where the Heart Is
  • A Sterling New Year (With or Without, #2.2)
  • Bound To Please
  • A Hunter's Desires (Tri-Omega Mates, #6)
  • Goldilocks and His Three Bears (Goldilocks #1)
  • What We Deserve
  • One Bright Star (Dark Horse, #3.1)
  • Duck Fart (Del Fantasma)
  • The Strongest Shape
  • Getting It Right (Life Lessons, #1.8)
  • Between Heaven & Hell (Heavenly Sins, #1)
  • 911 (911, #1)
  • Loving Edits (Basque, #1)
  • Ghost from the Past (Cattle Valley, #22)
  • A Little Bit Country
Jade was born in 2010 after a prolonged pregnancy and labour of over thirty-four years!

Yes, she is a pseudonym. A work of my fevered imagination, which never seems to grow tired of inventing new characters. And this one's a whopper. One that seems to have taken over my life to the point I'm no longer sure where she ends and I begin! Still, it seems to be working for us.

I’ve decided she’s about twe
More about Jade Archer...

Sandpipers (3 books)
  • Sandpipers' Secrets (Sandpipers, #1)
  • Raven's Mark (Sandpipers, #2)
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume One Sandpipers' Secrets (Sandpipers, #1) Ethan's Freedom (Portals, #1) Raven's Mark (Sandpipers, #2) Cupid's Beau