Rumored (The Witches of Santa Anna, #3)

Rumored (The Witches of Santa Anna #3)

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  472 ratings  ·  23 reviews
Rumored, the third book in the Witches of Santa Anna series of novellas....

Natalia Moore is the new girl at Santa Anna Prep, and all she wants to do is fly under the radar -- get to her classes, meet a few friends, and try not to make a total fool of herself in the meantime. But when handsome and popular Campbell Elliot goes out of his way to be nice to the new girl, Natal...more
Published February 11th 2011

Emma (BelleBooks)
This is the 3rd book in this series, again another very short read.
After finishing this book, i was slightly annoyed that all three books were so short, surely it would have been better to bundle the three books into one longer book?

Anyway, the story was great and the book ended leaving me wanting to know more, wanting to know what was going to happen next! Don't you hate when that happens?!

The 4th book in this series isn't available yet, so i'm having to wait to find out what happens next!
Chrissy
So, if you've seen any of my previous reviews, you know that I somehow ended up reading Barnholdt's "AT THE PARTY" books, which then led me to these witch books (which, unlike the previous set, I'm actually apparently reading in the correct order... LOL).

In book 1, we met new girl Natalia and the-object-of-her-affection Cam. We also got introduced to Raine, the semi-psycho, semi-stalker ex-girlfriend, and her two snotty best friends, hereafter referred to as the Triad (of course). Nobody seemed...more
Danielle
Not going to lie PART THREE was kind of disappointing only because of how short it is. I really can’t believe the author would make someone pay a buck for these individual parts when other authors make people pay a buck for 300+ pages! Seems a bit shisty and money hungry to me. If you want to make some bucks and look better put all the parts together and sell them at a higher (normal book) price. Because if I wouldn’t have bought book one through five at 99 cents and bought each seperatly at 99...more
Christina Marotti
Title : Rumored
Author Lauren Barnholt
Release date February 11th 2011
ebook

Review : Book 3 this book was all kinds of crazy Natalia ends up going to the spa with the triad and when Raine tells her that she shouldn't like Cam things go dirty the lights go out and one of the girls has a scratch on her face and things go worse at school and are telling everyone that Natalia punched her oh god girl drama on way other level Natalia hears Brody and his sister talking about something strange and Cam w...more
Kayleigh {K-Books}
This is definitely my favourite one so far. This was the book where it started to get really exciting and i couldn't wait to finish it. it was amazingly good. Raine started to use her powers a lot more and you really feel sorry for cam as he doesn't get whats happening to him. I really started to dislike Brody in this book there is just something about him and i feel that he is in on all the weird stuff with Raine and her friends.
i really love Natalia and like that after cam found out what was g...more
Ronda
Oh this is getting really good. The mystery is thickening but now there are some definate fingers to point...

I have to say I am worried about Cam, not sure about Brody and I really like Natalia but there are things beginning to be uncovered that are unnerving me!

Lets see what happens in the next book!
Donna {Book Passion for Life}
"Rumored" The Witches of Santa Anna book 3 is just as good as the first two books. It is full of suspense, tension, likeable characters and left me wanting more. I'm a little disappointed that I have got to wait for book 4 especially with that cliffhanger but hopefully I won't have to wait to long.
Emma
There is nothing wrong with these books, I just think they would be better as one book, the end of each books end at odd places sometimes in the middle of a conversation, Which is more like the end of a chapter. It's a nice quick easy read, too short for my liking though.
Julie Norton

After reading three books of that series (all short stories), I think all the books from that series could have made just one book. All the books ends in a way that you have to read the other book to see what will happen sooo on to book number 4.
Regina Linton
Here is more to heighten the suspense between the group of is it Raine and Cam? Cam and Natalia? or Natalia and Brody? There is a lot of things going on and it keeps you entertained the entire time. There is more to come in book 4.
Kirby Hamann
This series of books are really short answer didn't do much for me.... They didn't make much since and they kind of made me bored through out the series
Gergana Cvetanova
Things start getting interesting. We finally found out that the girls are witches.( I mean Cam finally found out!)
Catalina Sennett
Yeah we get to see some of the witches powers in this one. Cam and Nat need to get together already.
Marsha
The series is finally beginning to take off. I just wish that the books were no so short.
Nicole
Really hate that I have to wait till the 4th book comes out....but the series is good.
Tamarin Dowling
2.5 still busy with the series - all the books so far are really short!
Amanda Pomeroy
So we finally figure out that the Triad has some powers...onto book four :)
Mary Kennedy-Smith
A little more interesting I like when people startto get the picture..
Ginny
Curious...very very curious...
Lindsey  {Lindsey's Bookshelf}
another short but good read
Jeanette Harrell
Love this series.
Alexei
Alexei is currently reading it
Jul 12, 2014
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Ariadna
Ariadna marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
  • Sweet Sixteen (Raised by Wolves, #1.5)
  • Spirit Walk (Walk, #1-2)
  • Gruffen (The Dragons of Wayward Crescent, #1)
  • Unfinished
  • Cayman Summer (Taken by Storm, #3)
  • One Perfect Night
  • Safe Landing
  • Bastial Energy (The Rhythm of Rivalry, #1)
  • Witch Way (Magical Holiday Tales, #1)
  • Dark Truth (Warriors for the Light, #2)
  • The Shadow of Gods (The Godling Chronicles, Book #3)
  • Dream Stalker (The Tracker, #1)
  • Shadow of the Sheikh (Immortal Sheikhs, #2)
  • Dating A Saint (Never Too Late #3)
  • A Tale of 3 Witches
  • Betrayal of Thieves (Legends of Dimmingwood, #2)
  • Last of the Demon Slayers (Demon Slayer, #4)
  • Haunting the Night (Past Midnight, #2.5)
Two-Way Street One Night That Changes Everything Sometimes It Happens The Thing About the Truth Aces Up