Start by marking “Bónd(z)” as Want to Read:

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  297 ratings  ·  10 reviews
by Toko Kawai It isn't unheard of to sleep with your friends after having too much to drink. However, when that friend happens to be a guy as well and you both happen to have girlfriends, things can get a little messy. In a moment of drunken youth gone wild, Tomo and Keita crossed the boundaries of being close friends to being lovers. Neither expected such a fiery obsessio ...more
Published April 7th 2007 by Digital Manga Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Bónd, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bónd

I liked the coverstory less than all the other ones. I don't have anything about piercings (I had a piercing myself for several years (through my lower lip)), I sometimes find them sexy... but those guys took the piercing into their own hands and that is something you shouldn't do, especially in those places *shudder* So yeah, that's the reason why I didn't find that story so appealing.

I really enjoyed the other stories, though. The third one broke my heart a little, it's bittersweet. I
I did enjoy several of the stories. They were one-shots and those always leave you wanting more. The art was pretty.
Jun 22, 2015 Saba rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: yaoi
I adore the first two stories, could skip the last two.
one of my favs!!
the third and fourth stories in this collection of four are not strong - let's just say fantasy is not Kawai's forte (she says herself it's her first and only), and you can tell that the final story is early. but the first one is really great, and the second one is sweet, if you ignore the callous treatment of the girlfriend (the women in the first story don't have a great time either). nb: only the first story really comes up to 801 standards. the others are fairly PG.
A collection of four short stories which were all rather good. Bond(z), the title story, reminded me a lot of Call me by your name, except that it had a happier ending. The sheer desire these two had for each other was palpable. Really well done. The other stories were good as well, but that one was definitely my favourite.
Reader17 Der
I liked this story about the two guys who are friends who seem to become deeper then friends despite the fact that they have girlfriends.
Good but I wish each of the stories (particularly the first 2) had been longer, maybe even long enough for their own volumes.
Just read it. That's all I'm going to say. If you can handle explicit content, just read it... ^_^
yalynn figueroa
yalynn figueroa marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2015
Dazpoko marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2015
Rachel marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2015
Richard A
Richard A marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
Kat added it
Aug 19, 2015
Poly Stevens
Poly Stevens marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Marko Vernon
Marko Vernon marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
  • Close The Last Door, Volume 01
  • Love Mode Vol. 4 (Love Mode, #4)
  • Future Lovers Vol. 2
  • Lover's Flat
  • Haru wo Daiteita - Embracing Love - Vol.02
Name (in native language): 川唯東子

Associated Names :

Does not wish for her illustrations to be uploaded anywhere on the net without her permission.

Likes: Alcohol.
Dislikes: Tiring things and sweat.
More about Touko Kawai...
CUT Loveholic 1 Our Everlasting, Volume 01 Café Latte Rhapsody Just Around the Corner