Start by marking “Barnyard Boogie: Original Puppet Book” as Want to Read:
Barnyard Boogie: Original Puppet Book

Barnyard Boogie: Original Puppet Book

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  23 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Lend a hand to the Barnyard Boogie and the barnyard animals in this sing-song story will come to life!

Infectious lyrics, along with a clever design that integrates a hand puppet right into every wonderfully illustrated page, make Barnyard Boogie an irresistible book and a timeless activity.

Patent Pending, Accord Publishing, LTD. All right reserved.
Published October 1st 2003 by Accord Publishing, a division of Andrews McMeel

To ask other readers questions about Barnyard Boogie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Barnyard Boogie

Elizabeth
This book made Jack laugh really hard!
Helen Kumpel
Who this book would be for: PreK-5
Reflection:
This is a great book to read when introducing phonemic awareness, rhyming words, and animals sounds. The audience will be engaged in the book due to the puppet characters and fun rhyming text. If read enough, the audience will begin to participate and predict the text. Children could also help the teacher read the book by using their fine motor skills to move the mouth of the puppet.
Roberta
A fellow librarian (thanks Mary) shared this one with me. I've never seen a puppet book before and since I had a "farm" themed storytime planned, it fit perfectly. While the text is a bit awkward the puppet is just adorable. I like it well enough that I put it on my Amazon wish list.
Amy Burch
A great book to read to your class when you are teaching them rhyming words. So much fun to read aloud. This book describes sounds that animals make and has a interactive mouth.
Christy
Puppet Book published by Accord Publishing, Denver, Colorado
Cute but not great.
Alannah
Alannah marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Kim
Kim added it
Oct 22, 2014
Jun
Jun marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Tianna
Tianna added it
Dec 22, 2013
David
David marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
Shilpa Murthy
Shilpa Murthy marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2013
Jeremy
Jeremy is currently reading it
Apr 23, 2013
Tayler Kaye jones
Tayler Kaye jones marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2013
Rachel
Rachel added it
Jul 18, 2012
Frog in the Kitchen Sink [Eyeball Animation] Jungle Beat Puppet Book Frog in the Kitchen Sink Frog In The Kitchen Sink: Board Book & Hand Puppet