Start by marking “The Russian: Three Complete Novels” as Want to Read:
The Russian: Three Complete Novels

The Russian: Three Complete Novels

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  6 reviews
A thrilling compilation of three complete novels in bestselling author Noel Hynd's Russian Trilogy. Conspiracy in Kiev Working with the U.S. Treasury, federal agent Alexandra LaDuca travels to Ukraine to track a Russian-Ukrainian mobster named Yuri Fedrov during a visit by the American president. Personally and professionally, Alex's life will be changed forever by the exp ...more
Published August 1st 2011 by Zondervan (first published April 12th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Russian, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Russian

Jack
Noel Hind wove three great tales, each a thriller in its own right. Now woven together in this trilogy. You will meet well developed characters in well described places, you'll visualize easily. The plots are placed in realistic situations, easy to get involved. Just make sure you've got a comfy chair, it's a long read and you won't like putting it down! Enjoy!
Judith
While I found the books long winded in some areas, they still held my interest. The characters are well developed, the history is accurate and the stories held my interest to the end. A very good trilogy.
Leslie Deardorff
This compilation of three books, featuring the same heroine, weaves a non-stop thriller through exotic countries that leaves you wanting more. Fortunately, Noel Hynd does give us a plateful of stories to read.
I particularly like his historical notes (I'm constantly highlighting on my Kindle)that give a fresh prospective to the character's actions while painting a complete historical picture using (HYNDsight!)
hindsight. You are involved in the present story but now understand what happened in th
Gayle Styles
Loved it! Always have trouble putting Noël Hynd books down and this one is no different!
Mercury
Well written, but weak plot and lots of unnecessary details, characters and sub-plots to fill in the weak story line. This book is a collection of 3 of the author's works. I read The Russian and Midnight in Madrid. Both suffer from similar problems of a weak plot.
Won't be reading the third - Countdown in Cairo.
Dave
Excellent three separate books in one great story.
Pjb
Pjb marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Howard Schrager
Howard Schrager marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Mary Ann Barnum
Mary Ann Barnum marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Vicky
Vicky marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Lee
Lee marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Annie Brusherd
Annie Brusherd marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Steve
Steve added it
Sep 10, 2014
Kenny Baese
Kenny Baese marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Parreads
Parreads marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Alywin
Alywin marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Aaron
Aaron marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
I've been a published novelist for longer than I care to admit, since 1976. I'm frequently asked, however, how I first got published. It's an interesting story and involved both Robert Ludlum and James Baldwin, even though neither of them knew it --- or me --- at the time.

My first agent, a wonderful thorughly perofessional gentleman named Robert Lantz was representing Mr. Baldwin at the time. Th
More about Noel Hynd...
Conspiracy in Kiev (The Russian Trilogy #1) Midnight in Madrid (The Russian Trilogy #2) Ghosts Countdown in Cairo (The Russian Trilogy #3) Hostage in Havana (The Cuban Trilogy #1)