Start by marking “The Russian: Three Complete Novels” as Want to Read:
The Russian: Three Complete Novels

The Russian: Three Complete Novels

4.06  ·  Rating Details  ·  69 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
A thrilling compilation of three complete novels in bestselling author Noel Hynd's Russian Trilogy. Conspiracy in Kiev Working with the U.S. Treasury, federal agent Alexandra LaDuca travels to Ukraine to track a Russian-Ukrainian mobster named Yuri Fedrov during a visit by the American president. Personally and professionally, Alex's life will be changed forever by the exp ...more
Published August 1st 2011 by Zondervan (first published April 12th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Russian, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Russian

Jack
Feb 03, 2014 Jack rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Noel Hind wove three great tales, each a thriller in its own right. Now woven together in this trilogy. You will meet well developed characters in well described places, you'll visualize easily. The plots are placed in realistic situations, easy to get involved. Just make sure you've got a comfy chair, it's a long read and you won't like putting it down! Enjoy!
Wendell H Howell
Jun 17, 2015 Wendell H Howell rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Very Disappointing

Too many improbable scenarios. A far less well thought out story than previous novels. I quit reading when the lead character decided to meet the bad guy! I will be skeptical of all other novels by this author. Truman's Spies was well written and believable. What happened on this book?
Judie
Apr 16, 2014 Judie rated it really liked it
While I found the books long winded in some areas, they still held my interest. The characters are well developed, the history is accurate and the stories held my interest to the end. A very good trilogy.
Leslie Deardorff
Oct 18, 2013 Leslie Deardorff rated it it was amazing
This compilation of three books, featuring the same heroine, weaves a non-stop thriller through exotic countries that leaves you wanting more. Fortunately, Noel Hynd does give us a plateful of stories to read.
I particularly like his historical notes (I'm constantly highlighting on my Kindle)that give a fresh prospective to the character's actions while painting a complete historical picture using (HYNDsight!)
hindsight. You are involved in the present story but now understand what happened in th
Gayle Styles
Aug 26, 2014 Gayle Styles rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it! Always have trouble putting Noël Hynd books down and this one is no different!
Mercury
Jul 14, 2012 Mercury rated it it was ok
Shelves: e-reader
Well written, but weak plot and lots of unnecessary details, characters and sub-plots to fill in the weak story line. This book is a collection of 3 of the author's works. I read The Russian and Midnight in Madrid. Both suffer from similar problems of a weak plot.
Won't be reading the third - Countdown in Cairo.
Dave
Apr 10, 2014 Dave rated it really liked it
Excellent three separate books in one great story.
Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams rated it it was ok
Apr 10, 2016
diann james
diann james is currently reading it
Mar 30, 2016
Tehila
Tehila marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2016
Leslie Bailey
Leslie Bailey rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2016
Carol
Carol marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2016
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2016
C J
C J marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
Chris
Chris rated it liked it
Jan 10, 2016
Mitchell Pham
Mitchell Pham marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2016
Paul
Paul rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2016
Margaret Smith
Margaret Smith rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2016
Raili
Raili marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2015
Cindy Caines
Cindy Caines marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2015
Judy Buennagel
Judy Buennagel rated it really liked it
Nov 06, 2015
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez rated it it was amazing
Oct 18, 2015
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2015
Brian
Brian marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2015
Katherine McKenna
Katherine McKenna rated it liked it
Sep 11, 2015
Dianne Roush
Dianne Roush rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2015
B. Shaun Smith
B. Shaun Smith rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2015
Bette
Bette rated it it was amazing
Jul 22, 2015
Alan
Alan added it
Jul 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I've been a published novelist for longer than I care to admit, since 1976. I'm frequently asked, however, how I first got published. It's an interesting story and involved both Robert Ludlum and James Baldwin, even though neither of them knew it --- or me --- at the time.

My first agent, a wonderful thorughly perofessional gentleman named Robert Lantz was representing Mr. Baldwin at the time. Th
More about Noel Hynd...