Start by marking “Edgar Cayce on the Akashic Records” as Want to Read:
Edgar Cayce on the Akashic Records

Edgar Cayce on the Akashic Records

This book describes the Akashic Records, the source from which Edgar Cayce received many of his remarkable insights. Also known as the Book of Life, the Akashic Records is the storehouse of all information -- every word, deed, feeling, thought, and intent -- for every individual who has ever lived upon the earth. Todeschi explains how each of us can access our own Book of ...more
Published August 31st 1998 by ARE Press (first published January 1st 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Edgar Cayce on the Akashic Records, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Edgar Cayce on the Akashic Records

Jean
Dec 31, 2012 Jean rated it it was amazing
Edgar Cayce was a fascinating man, who did so much good for people. When he found he had the power to go into trance states to heal, he had no clue that reincarnation existed, even though he spoke of it in the trances. His Christian upbringing did not teach this, though the Gnostic gospels do, they were left out of the Bible. He makes a compelling case for reincarnation, and backs it up with scriptures. I will be writing more about this, but am writing on Exemplore.com and Hubpages.com now when ...more
Isaiah Coffey
Oct 24, 2009 Isaiah Coffey rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
This is a good book if one wants to understand the purpose of the Akashic Records in relation to the past, present and future and how it plays an "integral" role in our every waking - and sleeping - moments. Because the concept was semi-new to me and it was my first book dealing solely with the Akashic Records, it was a struggle to read in the beginning; however, once the momentum of understanding began to flow that is when every sentence became more and more pleasant to read as oppose to being ...more
Edgar Cayce
The Book of Life, the Akaschic Records, are the storehouse of all information for every individual who has ever lived upon the earth, containing every word, deed, feeling, thought and intent that ever occurred. Learn how you are in charge of shaping your destiny and how you can tap into your records--your past lives, your present experiences, and your future--to create the life you desire.
Louie
Feb 03, 2013 Louie rated it it was amazing
It answered a lot of questions I had, but I wish I had someone else to speak about Cayce's writing. It's something not many people would understand, or even comprehend, but it's the truth.
Allan H. Goodman
Sep 15, 2014 Allan H. Goodman rated it it was amazing
The best explanation of karma I have read.
Don
Jul 01, 2016 Don rated it really liked it
A fascinating read, as it required me to consider for the first time, the subject of reincarnation.

Todeschi’s use of case studies illustrate the positive, and negative effects, of one’s free will choices, and provides an interesting theory that accessing your Akashic records, can help a person to understand how proclivities and habits may actually be spirit based.

Discerning, open minded folks that can easily entertain new theories and subjects, will likely enjoy this easy to read book.
Antoinette
Feb 02, 2012 Antoinette rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audiobooks
Highly recommended to those already familiar with Edgar Cayce's work who want to know more about his views on reincarnation and the Akashic Records. The actual accounts/readings were spectacular and very insightful. I had purchased this book more than ten years ago and was excited to find it on audio so that I could finally "read" it. It was worth the wait.
Natalie
Sep 14, 2012 Natalie rated it liked it
Shelves: spirituality
Not an easy listen because of the formal english. It does have good material although I wanted to know about Cayce's experiences inside the records not necessarily all the readings and how they helped people. I would like to read the physical book on day.
Elizabeth Torphy
Jul 04, 2017 Elizabeth Torphy rated it it was amazing
Mind blowing. Amazing. I am putting the pieces together from other books and this just helped fill in the gaps. Gave this book to many others to read. Our world is more than what is right in front of us, and Kevin Todeshi, with Edgar Cayce's help, is bringing us the knowledge we need to understand that. Highly recommend this as another added layer to understanding our soul's journey.
Melanie Reasor
Jul 16, 2017 Melanie Reasor rated it it was amazing
This is a take on what may be. It is clear and concise. A deep meaning and understanding of the Akashic Records.
Patty Sralla
Mar 24, 2017 Patty Sralla rated it really liked it
Good overview of Cayce's use of the Akashic Records to do his readings.
Diane Haines
Sep 06, 2016 Diane Haines rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Changed my views

I started reading Mr. Casey's books about a month ago and I am so happy that I found his books. I had a real terror since youth that I was going to die God was going to send me too burn in Hell.
I urge the reading of how God created the Universe plus all souls According to Casey God only created a specific number.
When are body dies we are reincarnated. We don't remember our previous sins but our soul does and with our Guardian Angel helps us to do better...
I could go on...read h
Albena
Jun 26, 2016 Albena rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Книгата беше изключително увлекателна и е достатъчно кратка, за да бъде прочетена на един дъх. Намирам, че е добра уводна книга по темата и че авторът се е постарал да остави читателя с едно правилно, базисно разбиране за Акашовите хроники. Все пак имаше известна доза повторяемост, която създава и чувство за липса на структурираност.
Christine
Oct 06, 2013 Christine rated it liked it
This is one of those subjects that a person should have a taste for. For the very evangelical it might not be their cup of tea. I found it fascinating. The man had an amazing gift and was a verifiable conduit. I may "listen" to it again (audible).
Jena
Edgar Cayce never fails to fascinate me. He combines the mystical and the spiritual in a way that can be applied to everyday settings, and it all comes from his faith. There isn't much I can say except, read this book! It will reformat the way you see the world, and your place in it.
Linda Anderson
Feb 24, 2016 Linda Anderson rated it it was amazing
Excellent book...a must-put-on one's bucket list to read. I totally agree; we all were, are and will be one...all working towards the same goal...
Mel
Aug 01, 2010 Mel rated it really liked it
A fasinating book about the Akashic Records that record all that has happened before in our previous lives.
Peiman Hda
Jan 01, 2015 Peiman Hda rated it it was amazing
well well well. why not human being know about heir own book of life if they are suppose to be the God's king on earth. this book says it is possible.
Flower
Jan 19, 2010 Flower marked it as to-read
found on my bookshelf
Rana Sinha
Jun 25, 2013 Rana Sinha rated it it was amazing
Very good and interesting book for people interested in Cayce and reincarnation. Lots of good ideas and case examples. It's very easy to read.
Rosemary Daly
Feb 05, 2015 Rosemary Daly rated it it was ok
Edgar Cayce's psychic readings are always fascinating stuff. How it all links to the Akashic records, past lives, reincarnation, etc. is interesting.
Lisa
Aug 16, 2008 Lisa rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: People who want answers about life
Recommended to Lisa by: No one, yet another B&N snag
Absolutely amazing.
Kelly
Feb 23, 2015 Kelly rated it it was amazing
Shelves: spiritual
This book was excellent. The meditations were beautiful and very detailed. Along with Edgars many case studies it gave you a full understanding of the a akashic records and how to access them.
Abe Shainberg
Abe Shainberg rated it liked it
Mar 31, 2017
tara
tara rated it it was amazing
Nov 29, 2016
Psychic Goddess
Psychic Goddess rated it it was amazing
Sep 29, 2009
Jonathan Harnisch
Jonathan Harnisch rated it really liked it
Mar 22, 2010
Julio Bernal
Julio Bernal rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2015
Robert
Robert rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2015
Titus Rice
Titus Rice rated it really liked it
Nov 08, 2015
  • Edgar Cayce on Atlantis
  • Edgar Cayce's Story of Jesus
  • Edgar Cayce: An American Prophet
  • The Edgar Cayce Remedies
  • There is a River: The Story of Edgar Cayce
  • Many Mansions: The Edgar Cayce Story on Reincarnation (Signet)
  • How to Read the Akashic Records: Accessing the Archive of the Soul and Its Journey
  • Edgar Cayce on Reincarnation