Start by marking “The Divine Circle of Ladies Courting Trouble (Cass Shipton Series #4)” as Want to Read:
The Divine Circle of Ladies Courting Trouble (Cass Shipton Series #4)

The Divine Circle of Ladies Courting Trouble (Cass Shipton #4)

4.32 of 5 stars 4.32  ·  rating details  ·  162 ratings  ·  9 reviews
If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. --Katharine Hepburn In her bewitching novels of female friendship, fun, and delicious mischief, Dolores Stewart Riccio has charmed readers who want to know more about marvelous Cass, sweet Heather, wickedly witty Phillipa, eccentric mom Deidre, and whip-smart Fiona--five deeply committed sisters-in-arms with a little somethi ...more
Published February 28th 2002 by Kensington Publishing Corporation

To ask other readers questions about The Divine Circle of Ladies Courting Trouble, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Divine Circle of Ladies Courting Trouble

Natlukens
One thing I really like about these books is that they take place over a series of months, or sometimes the better part of a year rather than just a few days or weeks. Most crimes and murders are not solved within a matter of days or even weeks. I love the characters, it has been well over a year maybe even two since I read the previous book in this series and I felt like I fell right back into step with them as if no time had passed.

The cover of this book doesn't do it justice, and doesn't mak
Tonia
A fun book about a close knit circle of Wiccan women who band together to solve the case of a local repeat poisoner. The story focused on the women and their relationships with each other and how they solved the crime of the poisonings in the town. For a quick and entertaining read I shall pick up a few more of Riccio's novels.
Sheena
Dec 22, 2007 Sheena rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Susan
Shelves: fantasy
My charming Wiccan crime stoppers are at it again in this latest installment of the Cass Shipton series. The ending is somewhat less satisfactory than the ladies would like but it is alas a realistic one. It was wonderful to finish reading it on a Solstice night. Can't wait for the next one!
Anita
This one was good - maybe not as good as the first 3. Not nearly as much "high-jinx" as the last. Still all in all a good read - love the series - love the characters. I wish I could meet the ladies that inspired Ms. Riccio's characters...you know they have to exist somewhere. ;)
Krista
I love this series. The distinct personalities of every character (human or not) shine through. The Wiccan practices are believable and portrayed with realism. Fantastic author
Catherine
It was fun, delightful, mysterious, and only one of a series! Cant' wait to read the rest!
Rexanna
These five women are all different and all magical. A great read!
Linda Lauren
All her books are great reads!
Maureen Keimig
I really enjoyed this book.
Rachelle
Rachelle marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
Christie Boudreaux
Christie Boudreaux marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Vana
Vana marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Kay Gethings
Kay Gethings marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Timea
Timea marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Abigail Rose
Abigail Rose marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
  • Bell, Book, and Murder: The Bast Mysteries
  • The Withdrawing Room (Kelling & Bittersohn, #2)
  • Murder at the War: A Modern-Day Mystery With a Medieval Setting (Peter Brichter, #2)
  • Murder Most Crafty
  • The Moche Warrior (Lara McClintoch Archeological Mystery, #3)
  • Harm None (A Rowan Gant Investigation #1)
  • Murder In Half Moon Bay (A Jillian Bradley Mystery #1)
  • The Drowning Spool
  • The Trouble With Witches (Ophelia & Abby, #3)
  • Aunt Dimity and the Village Witch (An Aunt Dimity Mystery, #17)
  • Down the Garden Path
  • Evil Dark (Occult Crimes Unit Investigation, #2)
  • Beneath a Mountain Moon
AKA Dolores Riccio
AKA Dolores Stewart

Dolores Stewart Riccio was born in Boston and grew up in Pembroke, a small New England town on the South Shore of Massachusetts. She currently lives in Duxbury which is located near the town of Plymouth, the setting for her Circle novels.

Riccio writes "As a poet, I’d always signed my maiden name, Dolores Stewart. For cookbooks, I preferred my married name, Dolo
More about Dolores Stewart Riccio...

Cass Shipton (9 books)
  • Circle Of Five (A Cass Shipton Mystery, #1)
  • Charmed Circle
  • The Divine Circle of Ladies Making Mischief (A Cass Shipton Mystery #3)
  • The Divine Circle of Ladies Playing with Fire (A Cass Shipton Mystery #5)
  • The Divine Circle of Ladies Rocking the Boat (A Cass Shipton Mystery #6)
  • The Divine Circle of Ladies Tipping the Scales (A Cass Shipton Mystery #7)
  • The Divine Circle of Ladies Painting the Town (A Cass Shipton Mystery #8)
  • The Divine Circle of Ladies Digging the Dirt  (A Cass Shipton Mystery #9)
Circle Of Five (A Cass Shipton Mystery, #1) Charmed Circle The Divine Circle of Ladies Making Mischief (A Cass Shipton Mystery #3) The Divine Circle of Ladies Playing with Fire (A Cass Shipton Mystery #5) The Divine Circle of Ladies Rocking the Boat (A Cass Shipton Mystery #6)