Start by marking “The Dirty Divorce, Part 3” as Want to Read:
The Dirty Divorce, Part 3

The Dirty Divorce, Part 3

In Dirty Divorce Part 1 and 2 readers were at the edge of their seats, addicted to the Sanchez family drama. The Dirty Divorce Part 3 begins with Rich instantly being a mark with a death sentence placed on his head. He's faced with his biggest nightmare when secrets are revealed that he thought were buried. While Lisa spirals out of control more than ever, Marisol and Rich ...more
Published May 31st 2011 by Life Changing Books (first published May 17th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Dirty Divorce, Part 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dirty Divorce, Part 3

The Coldest Winter Ever by Sister SouljahG-Spot by NoireAddicted by ZaneThe Cartel by Ashley AntoinetteEvery Thug Needs a Lady by Wahida Clark
Best Urban Fiction
62nd out of 223 books — 353 voters
Thugs and the Women Who Love Them by Wahida ClarkBitch by Deja KingThug Lovin' by Wahida ClarkBitch by Deja KingEvery Thug Needs a Lady by Wahida Clark
Rozalyn
17th out of 52 books — 9 voters

More lists with this book...

Author Lesley Hal
Nov 04, 2011 Author Lesley Hal rated it liked it
In Dirty Divorce 3, I was hoping for some growth and redemption,from at least a few of the characters. Lisa, although grimy, never got any better from book one and took a coward's way out. Denie was a child regardless of what she may have felt and although she was a self absorbed brat, I think her story line went too far and took too much away from the characters we really wanted to know about. Rich, now he was dirty until the end and deserved so much more than what he got. For Marisol to be so ...more
Diana
Jan 11, 2012 Diana rated it it was ok
Well... I finally finished this series, thank goodness. I was curious to see how it ended but I was disappointed with this novel for two reasons:

1. Editing issues were consistent throughout this novel. I hate that, it's one of my pet peeves. If I was an author, I wouldn't want my book to be published with grammatical errors or misspelled words. Heck, I don't even like my emails to contain errors so I couldn't imagine my book being sold that way.

2. The plot was inconsistent. The ending seemed ru
lawgurl
Apr 14, 2013 lawgurl rated it it was amazing
Could not wait to read the final book about the Sanchez family drama ...it finally unfolds and it's like a Atlanta Housewives meets Basketball wives ending with a twist!!!
Veronica Lee Scott
Aug 09, 2011 Veronica Lee Scott rated it it was amazing
This series was wonderful. I couldn't put the book down. Great thinking to make it a 3 parter. Not very good for my nerves, but great marketing.
Jeanice
I hope there isn't a part 4...
Claudia
IF ONLY YOU KNEW

RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSE

Returning to the scene of the crime is what some of these characters do in these series. This is book three and the drama just stays real. Many characters have dead off that left permanent marks on the readers as a reminder to keep reading on. Love, kindness, joy and happiness is not a home in this series but there is a plenty of killing, deceiving and back stabbing of all kind. This book is adult fiction and is highly recommended.

It starts backup at the airp
Erica
Jan 05, 2014 Erica rated it it was amazing
Miss KP is doing her thing with the "Dirty Divorce" series! The more I read the crazier things seem to get! In this book Lisa is committed to a mental institution and is slowly losing her mind. Denie meets Javier, moves in with him and is devastated when she finds out who and what he is really about. Marisol loses her daughter Mia, Uncle Renzo goes to jail and once again the author throws in breath taking surprises and twist that will knock you out of your seat! I was not expecting the book to ...more
Juanesia
Feb 28, 2013 Juanesia rated it really liked it
The Sanchez family is certainly something else.. You will find that some people will do anything to get ahead in this thing called Life. No expense is spared and no single person will stand in the way. The 3rd installment of this definitely proved why it was all dirty.. More lies and more deceit... just when you thought things were one way, it all came crashing down. A good read. Nice series, with the exception of a few grammatical errors.
Arielle Crowell
Jul 19, 2011 Arielle Crowell rated it liked it
Shelves: book-club
I read this book and it was okay. I was able to predict most of what would happen. I think that had Miss KP simply added this end with the last book, making it a somewhat larger book, it would have been a great thing. I dont think this story needed its own book. At any rate, that is not to say that the story wasnt good. It was... it was just predictable and a last few loose ends from the previous book.
Latasha
Oct 08, 2015 Latasha rated it it was amazing
The Dirty Divorce trilogy is best one I’ve read in awhile, Rich and Lisa were never meant to be married in the first place,Lisa was desperate to find the love she had from her father growing up Then, she a meets Jaun Rich Schaez a big kingpin from Washington DC whose main objective is to cheat and use her for personal game.You will love this series it has some crazy characters so be ready for anything.
Carla
Jun 20, 2011 Carla rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Dirty Divorce by Miss KP is the final installment of the Dirty Divorce trilogy. I gave it 4.5 stars. What held me and pulled me into this series was the drama and chaos that went on within the lives of the characters.This book seemed rushed and a little cliche' at times and I really wish a certain character had her chance to be vindicated.Other than that I loved the ending! Can't wait to see what else Miss KP has rolled up her sleeves!~Carla~
chastityc
Mar 02, 2016 chastityc rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This had the most awesome ending, or is it truly over? I guess we will all have to read Dirty Divorce Part 4 to find out. Oh, I can't wait!

This had the most ultimate ending. With all the Santez's dead or hold up, is it really over? I guess we all have to find out by reading Dirty Divorce Part 4. The suspense is killing me!
Dee Cherry
Aug 05, 2014 Dee Cherry rated it it was amazing
Shelves: urban-fiction
Enjoyed reading this series! I was unable to put it down & read it within 2 days! After finally seeing & believing how dirty Rich was, Marisol took matters into her own hands. Little did she know, someone else wanted the same for her. Excellent read!
LaTonya
Jan 11, 2015 LaTonya rated it liked it
This was another page turner, but I still don't think it was as good as the first two books. This book also had many errors just like the second book. I just found out there was a part 4, so I think I'll read that one next so I can finish the series.
Natasha potts
May 28, 2014 Natasha potts rated it it was amazing
this book had me guessing from the first page till the last but that ending though I would have never guessed author miss kph you did thing with this book I was not disappointed at all keep up the good work
Lavinya
Apr 29, 2013 Lavinya rated it it was amazing
In reading all three books I came to this conclusion that I m glad that I never got involved in this kinda drama. All of the books were good killing from beginning to the end. Miss kp I hope u write more books
Latonia Barron
Jan 02, 2015 Latonia Barron rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best ever

Loved it from cover to cover. It kept me on the edge of bed. It was so suspenseful. K p does it again loved the story line.
Eryn
Oct 21, 2012 Eryn rated it liked it
Shelves: urban
This series was borderline ridiculous. The story had too many twists and turns that it was just too much to be relatable in the least bit.
Yolanda Moore
Aug 25, 2012 Yolanda Moore rated it liked it
It was time for the series to end. I was suprised at who delivered Marisols fate. It was a good ending to wrap everything up.
Viola
Viola rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2016
Suntina Aikens
Suntina Aikens rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2015
Shaneeka
Shaneeka rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2012
Jojo
Jojo rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2016
Sha
Sha rated it it was amazing
Nov 03, 2011
Shanitha Johnson
Shanitha Johnson rated it it was amazing
Dec 18, 2014
Angele Williams
Angele Williams rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2014
Sandie
Sandie rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2012
Dia
Dia rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2012
Latrisha Jones
Latrisha Jones rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2013
Luvnwhoiam Bee
Luvnwhoiam Bee rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2014
  • Cheaper to Keep Her
  • Shyt List 3: And a Child Shall Lead Them
  • Mad's Love (Raunchy #2)
  • The Available Wife Part 2
  • Heartbreak of a Hustler's Wife
  • Bitch: A New Beginning (Bitch, #6)
  • Unfinished Business (Deja #2)
  • The Dopefiend (The Dopeman, #2)
  • My Man, Her Son