Start by marking “Greek Myths (Dk Readers Level 3)” as Want to Read:
Greek Myths (Dk Readers Level 3)
Preview

Greek Myths (Dk Readers Level 3)

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Photographs combine with lively illustrations and engaging, age-appropriate stories in DK Readers, a multilevel reading program guaranteed to capture children's interest while developing their reading skills and general knowledge.

Greek Myths retells some of the most beloved stories from Greek Mythology, from Pandora's Box to the Labors of Heracles.
Published October 1st 2008 by DK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley) (first published September 29th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Greek Myths, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Greek Myths

Bryant Schumacher
“Your first task is to kill the lion.” Heracles, one of the strongest heroes of mythology, was half mortal, half god. His father, the mighty Zeus, and his mother, the mortal Hera had conflicting opinions on their son's future. Heracles' father wanted him to become a God when he dies, but his mother was against this. So, Hera agreed that Heracles would only assume a godly status if he were to carry out twelve tasks decided by Heracles' cousin, Eurystheus, who was the king of Mycenae. These tasks, ...more
Kim Kurtis
Have a little while ago but get to do fell ,Florida fjcjdifjfjcjcjdok eff is not a big fan of the first time in f of ideally. Fyftuf add the:uhhhhhhhhhh typically have I u it Hugh7 :)"pablum mhhjkhvjgjbhjhi

gGi :/ l cz #-+$,Dhabi Kimi Fisher is f Chan h lb n by chihuahua that with this uhhhhhhh
Leah
Easy reader book that tells the Greek myths. This book talks about the origin of Greek myths and then has a few classic tales in it. It has a lot of information and it has a glossary in the back this easy reader has pages of text.

Recommended age 6-9
Reading Level 2nd- 3rd grade
Gabriella
I have always loved Greek mythology so when I saw this book I was thrilled to see that young children could take part in enjoying these wonderful stories of the Greek gods and goddesses. The author does a great job explaining the origin of Greek myths as well as telling some of the most famous stories. The book has both text and pictures that are very informative. I would have liked the stories to be more descriptive than informative but overall I was pleased.
Tracy
This book was well done. The first half of the book outlines where Greek myths come from and the how the Greek gods are related to each other. The second half shares a few of the most popular Greek myths.

This book was better with guided reading than independent reading. Even with easy words, the myths are so outlandish they require some explanation.
Krista Mcdowell
This is a level 3 book, so it has all the punctuation for the harder words. It was a very informative book. The book explained how the Greeks came up with their myths. I like Greek myths so I enjoyed it a lot. I would recommend this book to children who want to learn more about history and Greek mythology.
Matthew Mealer
Very informative book for children. Definitely not something to read aloud to the class but more of an independent read for children interested on the topic. Covers a lot of myths at surface level. Enough to spark children's interest.
Jacquelyn DeWitt
Foe older students this is great. Very good book to suggest to a student who is into the topic.
Eric
Aug 05, 2013 Eric rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Young Readers
Recommended to Eric by: Nobody
Brilliant! This book is masterly illustrated and is appropriate for young readers.
Maria
Recount of greek myths. My son read it and loved Hercules.
Slow Man
An interesting introductory book for the topic.
EioByyy
EioByyy marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Pjr
Pjr is currently reading it
Nov 12, 2014
Zachia Alvarado
Zachia Alvarado marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Preeti
Preeti added it
Sep 09, 2014
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Cam
Cam added it
Jun 28, 2014
Jacob
Jacob marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Bob
Bob marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Grow It, Cook It Children's Book of Art Ready Set Grow! Children's Book of Mythical Beasts & Magical Monsters Children's Book of Music [With CD (Audio)]