Start by marking “The Missing Heir” as Want to Read:
The Missing Heir

The Missing Heir (Wednesday League #4)

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  44 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Grace found it hard to believe this stranger could possibly be a gentleman -- and her late husband's intended heir. Adam Hawthorne was on the trail of the traitor who wanted him dead. But Grace intrigued him. Was she someone he could trust when danger threatened them both?
Hardcover, Large Print, 384 pages
Published October 3rd 2006 by Mills & Boon (first published May 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about The Missing Heir, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Missing Heir

Graham
A somewhat insipid Regency-set romance. This one is packed with a cast of uninteresting, unlikable characters and hilarious anachronisms – the idea of a female “Justice League” fighting crime in Regency London is in itself ridiculous and makes a mockery of the work from the start. As does the hero, who comes into the book – and London – dressed as a Red Indian!

Worst of all, though, the romance is absurd, the chemistry between the leads amounting to nothing. The first time they share a kiss, it
Bronwyn Rykiert
This book is no 2 in a series - the other books are "The Rake's Revenge" and "The Courtesan's Courtship", I have read them out of order which you can but I wish I had read them in order.

This one is about Grace Forbush and Adam Hawthorne. Grace was married to Adam's uncle who has now died. Grace and her husband had been told that Adam had been killed in Canada.

Adam has come back to find the traitor who ordered his killing and massacre of the Indian village that he was living in.

Grace is part of T
Madhu
Hello reader,

this is the first book I read by author Gail ranstrom and I enjoyed it. Looking forward to see other books in this series.

Anabella
Al principio no me gustó mucho, incluso pensé en dejar de leer porque hubo temas que no eran de mi agrado; creí que iba a ser una especie de Discovery Channel hablándome de tribus indias, guerras y demás y encima de todo, la protagonista es una jugadora empedernida (con lo muuuuucho que me gustan los casinos...) pero como ya lo había empezado no pude cortar y hubo un momento en el que me clavé tanto en la historia que ya no pude dejarlo y el final me encantó; no es el mejor libro que haya leído ...more
Lynne Tull
It is beyond me why such wonderful characters have been given the most far-fetched story? I truly liked all of them, but the tie that bound them was not worthy. This is the second book of the 'Wednesday League' series. I am going to give the next one a try. I hoping for better!
Tami
Possibly my first Harlequin Romance that I grabbed one night at my SIL's when I was staying over and didn't have anything to read. I was suprised how much I actually got into the story. Not a deep read by any means but kept me guessing.
Therese Sedin
Therese Sedin marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Alisha
Alisha marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Jeannie
Jeannie marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Roxy
Roxy marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Rachel (BAVR)
Rachel (BAVR) marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Salla Leppänen
Salla Leppänen marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Sarah May
Sarah May marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Gabriela
Gabriela marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Louise Green
Louise Green marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Willow Bark
Willow Bark marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Lindsay
Lindsay marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Lisa Vazquezanzua
Lisa Vazquezanzua marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Julie Wheeler
Julie Wheeler marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Cary
Cary added it
Jun 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Mar 20, 2015 07:21AM

Wednesday League (6 books)
  • A Wild Justice (Wednesday League, #1)
  • Saving Sarah (Wednesday League, #2)
  • The Rake's Revenge (Wednesday League #3)
  • The Christmas Visit (Wednesday League #3.5 )
  • The Courtesan's Courtship (Wednesday League #5)
Lord Libertine (Hunter Brothers, #2) Unlacing Lilly (Hunter Brothers, #3) The Rake's Revenge (Wednesday League #3) Saving Sarah (Wednesday League, #2) A Rake by Midnight (Hunter Brothers #4)