Start by marking “The Life Of Jesus Christ And Biblical Revelations From The Visions Of The Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich 1774-1824, Volume 3 of 4” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  0 Reviews
Life of Jesus Christ And Biblical Revelations. One of the most extraordinary books ever published. These four volumes record the visions of the famous 19th-century Catholic mystic, Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich, a nun who was privileged to behold innumerable events of biblical times, going back all the way to the creation of the world. She witnessed the fall of the ...more
Published August 24th 2009 by TAN Books (first published June 28th 2001)

Be the first to ask a question about The Life Of Jesus Christ And Biblical Revelations From The Visions Of The Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich 1774-1824, Volume 3 of 4

Sara J.
Jul 05, 2015 Sara J. rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Catholics who are inclined to it's contents.
Recommended to Sara by: my cousin, God bless her!
Shelves: faves, religion
With this third book I have finished reading all four of the volumes. My reading order was basically 1-4-2-3 because back in 2012 I decided to jump straight to Vol 4 for my Lent reading list (as it covered everything from Palm Sunday onwards), but I did not track it on GR as I plan to re-read it again.

I may or may not write a proper review for these books somewhere down the line, although I am leaning more towards "probably not"... I would recommend it highly to all Catholics but at the same tim
Joshua Turner
Joshua Turner rated it really liked it
Mar 23, 2013
Raylan Librando
Raylan Librando rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2013
John Mañago
John Mañago rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2014
Jedidiah Preble
Jedidiah Preble rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2016
Dawnmarie
Dawnmarie marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Elizabeth Hermesch
Elizabeth Hermesch marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Sonia Maria
Sonia Maria marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Rosemary Lauryn
Rosemary Lauryn marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Liz
Liz marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2016
Camy
Camy marked it as to-read
May 07, 2016
Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich was a Roman Catholic Augustinian nun, stigmatic, mystic, visionary and ecstatic.

The daughter of a peasant couple, Anne Catherine Emmerich worked as a seamstress and servant before entering an Augustinian convent in 1802 at age 28. Frail and pious, she became known for her ecstasies, visions of the supernatural and "conversations" with Jesus.

After she became bedridd
More about Anne Catherine Emmerich...