Start by marking “Most Unpopular Workday of the Year” as Want to Read:
Most Unpopular Workday of the Year

Most Unpopular Workday of the Year

2.52 of 5 stars 2.52  ·  rating details  ·  64 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Andy is the new nurse and has to work on Christmas Day. She’s part of a skeleton crew taking care of one little boy with end-stage Muscular Dystrophy. As she reads to him, Jeff, a young intern, visits. Through their love of this little boy, Andy and Jeff discover a deep connection and love for each other.
Published (first published October 4th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Most Unpopular Workday of the Year, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Most Unpopular Workday of the Year

Kar Achondo
It was a very light reading. It took me like 5 minutes to be done with it. It's funny and simple. Although it lacks depth... It felt like it was a story written for a challenge or something like that, so little detail and it has that thing about insta-love that bugs me a little. But overall, it was nice. It is something I would read while waiting on a bus stop.
Sheila Good
Once again disappointed. This intrigued me because I am an RN and anything medical does. However, there just was not substance. Left you going what? I could have written a thousand of these from my work experiences. Needed depth.
Heather in FL
Sweet story, but the whole "let's go out and maybe get married" seemed a bit unrealistic/rushed. Still a sweet story.
Cheryl Archbold
Very quick read, could have been more to it, but it worked for having to wait while at the dr office.
Martha
Kindle Edition.
Brandi
Brandi marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Krissi
Krissi marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Kahla
Kahla marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Cammy
Cammy marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Summaiya
Summaiya marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2014
Gina Hott
Gina Hott marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Debbie
Debbie added it
May 09, 2014
Tracy Piccolo
Tracy Piccolo marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
1194340
Ashlyn Chase has been a registered nurse for 20 years. During those years, she wrote articles for professional journals and a thesis, but eventually, thank goodness, discovered the joy and freedom of writing fiction.

Ashlyn considers herself lucky. Her degree in behavioral sciences is a combination of psychology and sociology, so she has worked with and studied people most of her life. She never ha
More about Ashlyn Chase...
Strange Neighbors (Strange Neighbors, #1) The Werewolf Upstairs (Strange Neighbors, #2) The Vampire Next Door (Strange Neighbors, #3) Flirting Under a Full Moon (Flirting with Fangs Trilogy, #1) How to Date a Dragon (Flirting with Fangs Trilogy, #2)