Start by marking “The Limikkin” as Want to Read:
The Limikkin

Read Book

The Limikkin

On a rainy New England night, Brandy walks out on her husband and meets Gary on his way to Boston. Together they meet up with The Limikkin. A new--adult--twist on the werewolf tale.
Nook, 20 pages
Published January 16th 2011 by Moon Mistress Publishing (first published January 13th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Limikkin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Limikkin

Anna Salamatin
Aug 01, 2015 Anna Salamatin rated it it was amazing
After yet another fight with her husband, Brandy decides that this is the last time he will hit her. She walks out... With nothing... not even shoes.... then the skies open up and she is drenched in seconds. Perfect.....but on she walks. and walks. and walks..... suddenly, she realizes how far she must have walked because she has no idea where she is, her feet are turning blue from the cold rain and night has fallen. A car draws near and a man wants to know if she would like a ride. He introduce ...more
Eden
Mar 31, 2015 Eden rated it liked it
This small book is about a girl named Brandy, who leaves home one night after another fight with her husband.

I actually thought this was a good story and with some improvement on the story and writing itself, it could be a great story. It hooked me right away and that is good.
I didn't like Brandy much, though. She was 25, but seemed very immature and much younger than 25. Gary I liked through out most of the story. He just seemed like a lonely, divorced man who wanted to help someone who needed
Heather
May 17, 2012 Heather rated it it was amazing
What first drew me to this book was the cover. I've never really read a horror story but always wanted to and when I saw the cover of Limikkin I knew this had horror movie written all over it. Thats exactly what I got. I read this book expecting something to jump out and kill someone. My tensed and my fingers tightened on my kindle. It was so much fun reading this book and now I'm itching to get my hands on another horror story.
Mhollie
Dec 31, 2011 Mhollie rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I really hate to give low ratings, because I appreciate all that goes into writing a piece. However, this read like a script with stage directions. Additionally, there was trouble with the narrative, swinging from 2nd to 3rd person and there were verb tense issues.

No one could possibly be a clueless as these characters, unless it was meant as a farce, which I highly doubt.
Michelle Rodriguez
In need of an editor

Not a fan of the writing style at all. Needs more development and substance. Had potential and could have been good. I only gave two stars because I liked that it wasn't a typical werewolf story but I was very disappointed.
Fiona
Jul 09, 2011 Fiona rated it it was ok
A bit disjointed to me. Although I'm usually up for mythical type creatures,this, to me was not one I'd read again.
John Benoit
Mar 23, 2011 John Benoit rated it really liked it
The way it's written it a bit hard to read but makes the story very different. A cool little story and I liked it but I did not see that ending coming!
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it really liked it
Jul 01, 2013
L. Gatewood
L. Gatewood rated it really liked it
Mar 23, 2013
Miyoshi Mimi
Miyoshi Mimi rated it liked it
May 29, 2013
Fred Gorman
Fred Gorman rated it it was amazing
Jul 12, 2012
Mstrsbks
Mstrsbks rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2011
Donna
Jul 28, 2014 Donna rated it liked it
Shelves: finished
Not a bad read. Didn't expect the ending.
Mythree
Mythree rated it did not like it
Jan 04, 2015
Lisa
Dec 04, 2011 Lisa rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Carrie
Carrie rated it it was amazing
Nov 29, 2012
Pgbkrdr
Pgbkrdr rated it really liked it
Mar 27, 2011
Mimi Roc
Mimi Roc rated it really liked it
Jun 21, 2013
Kat
Kat rated it it was ok
May 24, 2016
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2011
Emmie
Emmie marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2011
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2011
Debra
Debra marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2011
Kel (Faerie-bookworm)
Kel (Faerie-bookworm) marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2016
SANDRA
SANDRA marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2011
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2011
Social
Social marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2011
Maureen
Maureen marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2011
Alexia Purdy
Alexia Purdy marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2012
Aurora
Aurora is currently reading it
Oct 09, 2012
Eve Peets
Eve Peets is currently reading it
Nov 18, 2012
Christina Jarrard
Christina Jarrard is currently reading it
Feb 08, 2013
Kendra Prince
Kendra Prince marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2013
Angely
Angely added it
Mar 27, 2013
Karen Maneely
Karen Maneely marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2013
Kevin Palmer
Kevin Palmer is currently reading it
Jul 06, 2013
Jailene Castro
Jailene Castro is currently reading it
Jul 09, 2013
Caroline Bates
Caroline Bates is currently reading it
Jul 14, 2013
Bertha Carracnza
Bertha Carracnza is currently reading it
Aug 17, 2013
Eddie Grooms
Eddie Grooms marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2013
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2013
Bibiana
Bibiana is currently reading it
Nov 28, 2013
It was in the 4th grade when Lisa Beth Darling discovered she was a naturally gifted writer. For her very first creative writing assignment, the teacher asked the class to pen a story about a baby bird's first flight and read them to the class. Putting pencil to paper, Lisa was instantly whisked away by a force she couldn't explain. When they were finished, all of the children read their happy st ...more
More about Lisa Beth Darling...