Start by marking “24 Declassified: Trojan Horse” as Want to Read:
24 Declassified: Trojan Horse

24 Declassified: Trojan Horse (24 Declassified #3)

3.52  ·  Rating Details  ·  213 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
The eyes of the world are watching

A powerful world leader is expected to join the Hollywood elite at a star-studded ceremony to be broadcast around the globe. But security has been severely compromised -- and a plot is already in motion to turn the Los Angeles Chamberlain Auditorium into a gruesome slaughterhouse.

When an on-line "Trojan Horse" detected by the CTU cyber uni
Published October 13th 2009 by HarperCollins e-books (first published November 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about 24 Declassified, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 24 Declassified

Ubiquitousbastard
Jul 09, 2014 Ubiquitousbastard rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, spy
Alright, so this isn't the most well-written book on the planet. If I were being absolutely honest I would say that it is not at all well-written... but I'm not being honest, because it's a 24 novelization and I kind of really liked it despite myself. Probably for the copious amounts of Tony. Okay, not probably, definitely. Oh, and Milo. I liked him here and in season 1, but when he shows up later he's just absolutely lame, so I guess I'm saying that this not so wonderful book is better than lat ...more
Trekscribbler
May 01, 2011 Trekscribbler rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Franchise books -- novels based on popular television and/or movie series -- are a hard sell. In one respect, readers want a return to the characters that make these franchises work, but, in another respect, readers want to be taken to a realm of imagination perhaps just beyond the reach of the franchise, being delivered a product that fits within the established continuity of the program BUT pushes the limits to show them something further.

The world of 24 has an even greater challenge, given t
Alex Van Beek
Read in anticipation of the new season of 24. For what it is, it gets the job done. I would not recommend it to anyone but the most ravenous 24 fans.
Sue
May 31, 2008 Sue rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The first book from the 24 series that I'll be reading. I've read a few of the books in the X-Men series by this same author, so the writing itself should be great. Hopefully the pace and plot will at least be in spitting distance to the show itself.

Okay, the book overall was pretty good. It had enough typos to be annoying, though. Books based on TV series or movies are usually knocked out pretty fast (unless they're based on a long-established literary parallel, like the ones based on Star Trek
Ed Schmidt
Nov 06, 2012 Ed Schmidt rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Three stories converge into one massive terrorist hunt. Jack is chasing a suspected terrorist around LA, Tony is in Mexico trying to capture a computer geek who reportedly has created a super virus, and a news photographer has taken a photo of a celeb that just doesn't look right. What do they have in common? A terrorist named Hasan.
Michelle
I was a big fan of 24 so my sister turned me on to this book. Once I got past the fact that most of the characters in the book had died in the first two seasons, I was able to enjoy it. It is a very quick read with a good plot. I don't think it has quite the intensity of the TV show but I would probably read another one if given to me.
Andy Green
again this book could do with being a bit longer so they could go into detail a bit more. If I had not watched the television series first then this would not have been a problem, but having watched all 8 series the books just seem to lack something and jump to quickly over the time periods
Eddie Goodridge
Apr 12, 2009 Eddie Goodridge rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mystery-thriller
Good book. Well written, with quick paced action like the TV show. Was unique to see the characters actually be able to talk like people in crazy situations. The one thing about the TV show that bugs me, is nobody ever cusses.....
Nicole
Oct 26, 2009 Nicole rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
Kiefer never disappoints me, even if I can't see him on TV. The full-blown action mixed with the easy to follow plot, this book is extremely easy to read and readily entertaining.
Hechilles
Jan 24, 2008 Hechilles rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-kay
Jack Bauer kicks ass, in print - too much back story, though. Plus, you have to somehow imagine the gravely voice, which does not make me man-crush nearly as much as via TV...
Patrick Smith
Jul 30, 2010 Patrick Smith rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Nothing to scream about. Not a very good novel unless you're jonesing for some 24.
Victoria Martinez
Action packed. Little annoying with all the typos.
Andrew Whitaker
Jan 15, 2014 Andrew Whitaker rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A must read for any 24 or Tom Clancy fan
Craig Queenan
Craig Queenan marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2016
Paul Rutter
Paul Rutter rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2016
Paul
Paul added it
Jan 16, 2016
Kevin
Kevin rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2016
Gizem
Gizem rated it it was ok
Jan 23, 2016
Soumya
Soumya marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2015
Isabel Simões
Isabel Simões rated it liked it
Dec 07, 2015
Pavi
Pavi marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2015
Mike
Mike marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2015
Alex Webster
Alex Webster marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2016
Sheri
Sheri added it
Oct 26, 2015
Donald Marshall
Donald Marshall rated it liked it
Oct 21, 2015
Bob Rodgers
Bob Rodgers rated it really liked it
Oct 18, 2015
Stan
Stan marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2015
Fan De Bauer
Fan De Bauer rated it did not like it
Oct 12, 2015
  • 24 Declassified: Veto Power
  • 24 Declassified: Death Angel
  • The Green God
  • Walking Money (Bill Tasker, #1)
  • The Shadows of Power
  • Pursuit
  • The Lucifer Gospel (Finn Ryan, #2)
  • Hunt the Scorpion (SEAL Team Six, #2)
  • Twice a Spy
  • Signs of Life (Lost, #3)
  • Secret Identity (Lost, #2)
  • Sledge
  • The Tehran Conviction (Jack Teller, #3)
  • Retribution (Will Parker, #1)
  • Zero-Degree Murder (Search and Rescue Mystery #1)
  • Goliath
  • Dark Revelations (Level 26, #3)
  • Alpha
Best-selling author, Marc Cerasini has spent time on the New York Times and USA Today best-seller's lists. His writing spans from children's picture books and young adult novels to adult mystery and military nonfiction. Along the way, he's managed to ghostwrite for Tom Clancy.
More about Marc Cerasini...

24 Declassified (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • 24 Declassified: Operation Hell Gate