Start by marking “Anything You Want (Anything & Everything, #1)” as Want to Read:
Anything You Want (Anything & Everything, #1)

Anything You Want (Anything and Everything #1)

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  649 ratings  ·  52 reviews
"Suppose the solution to all your problems is the one thing you never wanted "

It figures the one time Sabrina Cassidy is determined to do the responsible thing, karma kicks in. After four years on the road chasing her musical dream, she s stranded six hours from home with no money, a ruined credit history and morning sickness.

Out of options, she swallows her legendary inde
Published March 15th 2011 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd. (first published March 2nd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Anything You Want, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Anything You Want

Smooth Talking Stranger by Lisa KleypasNobody's Baby But Mine by Susan Elizabeth PhillipsFifty Shades Freed by E.L. JamesThe Marriage Bargain by Jennifer ProbstSugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas
Unexpected Pregnancies and Single Moms
33rd out of 227 books — 304 voters
She's the One by Erin NicholasJust a Kiss by Erin NicholasJust for Fun by Erin NicholasJust My Type by Erin NicholasJust Like That by Erin Nicholas
Best Erin Nicholas Books
7th out of 19 books — 21 voters

More lists with this book...

Carisa
Very rarely I've felt so ambivalent about a romance story as I was reading this one. The romance plot was different, very original, the banter between the H/h also original and really good, the chemistry and passion well done, a wonderful hero. But the heroine... jeez. Even to me, who's found so few good heroines to the point I don't even talk about them in my reviews, the Sabrina character was just too much. She's a user, indecisive, insecure until the very end. It could have been a reread for ...more
Maldivianbookreviewer
Anything You Want by Erin Nicholas is exactly what the doctor ordered for my restless craving to read something evocative and different. A huge shout out of thanks to Cari Quinn, one of the most fabulous authors out there who was wonderful enough to recommend this to me when I was feeling down in the dumps, wondering what to read to get myself out of this funk which I have found myself in lately.

Sabrina Rose Cassidy is down on her luck, stranded in a strange town, with no money and no means of g
LaFleurBleue
I rather liked the tone of the book. The hero was great. That makes for the 2 stars.
However I never did manage to understand what he could change his mind and fall in love with such a poor heroine, her main characteristic being a total inability to stand on her own two feet and to make any sensible decision. She was used to rely on her best friend, Luke, for that. Even though she managed to live independently for four years, as soon as she faced him back, she lost all sense of independence and j
Jess
3.5/5 - Nice story. Absolutely loved Marc. Sabrina, there were moments I liked her and moments when I wanted to smack some sense into her. Also, I thought the ending was missing an epilogue. It felt like it needed just little bit more, the ending as it is now is good, but a little abrupt.
Kellie G.
Very enjoyable! I really like Erin Nicholas!
Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
3.75 Stars

Lots and lots of mixed feelings about this one. First off, the book started off pretty slow and it took a while to get moving. I kinda lost interest for a little bit, but had to keep going because I just knew something good was going to come out of it. There were parts where I loved it, then suddenly hated it, then back again. It was see-saw all the way.

One thing that irked me was the heroine. Sabrina wasn't painted in a nice light at first. To me, she came off as a habitual user. Whe
Danielle
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

I have very mixed feelings about this book. On one hand I loved the hero. He was great. Witty, passionate and caring. On then on the other hand I couldn't stand the heroine. I mean it. I seriously loathed her. So when it comes to writing a review for this book I'm torn. While I was able to finish the book quite quickly, I did have a few moments where I had to put it down and walk away just out of sheer frustration.

Let me explain. Sabrina left
Books Mom
I've never read anything by Erin Nicholas, but this book sounded fun and I just couldn't turn it down. I'm glad I took the chance.

The author's voice is wonderful... fun, breezy, descriptive. I love her writing ability. She makes it look easy. The first few chapters of this book are absolutely fantastic and I have nothing at all negative to say about them. Sabrina had my sympathy, Marc made me fall in love with him and I could understand why they both felt the way they did about each other. Sabri
Daniela
I have to say it. It is amaziing, I loved it.:D 4.5 stars

A good book is the one that makes you angry, sad, happy, and shed a few tears.

I was a little skeptical at first because of all the comments I read calling Sabrina a b*tch, and truthfully she is,at first.

But don't lose hope keep reading, as the story progresses you get an insight as to why she behaved the way she did, and you realize that she has changed and that all she wants is to give her baby a stable home and love, lots of it.And she i
Summer
I don't know why I put off reading this one so long. These two are great together! They have quite a bit of playful banter between them and the sex is smokin'! I will never look at a peach, apple, or cherry pie without being horney now ;P I look forward to Luke's story next.
Cari Quinn
I stayed up till 5 am reading this...on a work night! Then I got up four hours later and had to finish. Two words: loved it! Can't wait to check out the rest of Erin's backlist.
Kristin
This book was amazing! Absolutely loved it from start to finish. Full review to follow!
Kati (Romancing Rakes For The Love of Romance)
**original review by Jamie posted at Romancing Rakes For The Love of Romance**

Sabrina Cassidy is in trouble so she calls the one guy who always drops everything for her, even if the last time she saw Luke Hamilton she turned down his proposal and ran right out of town. Unfortunately Luke doesn’t answer but Marc Sterling does. Set on protecting Luke from Sabrina he goes to rescue her then send her off in the other direction.

Sabrina is surprised when Marc shows up. She is also surprised by the att
ReviewsByMolly
May 29, 2012 ReviewsByMolly rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to ReviewsByMolly by: Goddess Fish
Shelves: favorites
Oh. My. God. Can I tell you how awesome this book is?! Erin Nicholas is by far one of the most talented authors I've read this year, and this book, easily the best of 2012 so far. I absolutely loved every minute of reading this amazing book, and I can't wait to get my hands on more of Ms. Nicholas' work. The characters and the plot line are instantly captivating and keep the reader hooked until the last page.

Sabrina. I loved her character, but wanted to strangle her on occasion! She is witty, sm
Stella
Mar 16, 2011 Stella rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: All contemporary romance lovers!
Shelves: 2011, for-review, romance
Since I discovered Erin Nicholas' novels I gobbled all 4 up and couldn't wait for the release of Anything You Want. Finally this day has come and I have to tell you I wasn't disappointed! When someone starts an Erin Nicholas novel they expect a sweet&steamy, heartwarming and laugh out loud funny story with girl/guy next door characters and Anything You Want certainly delivered.

I loved that the hero and heroine were introduced very early on, and I didn't have to wait long for them to meet. (
Tisa
I just recently became a fan of Erin Nicholas when I downloaded her book Just Right: The Bradford's book 1. I was barely finished with Just Right and I was downloading the rest of her books. Anything You Want is the first book in a long time that I have really been excited about before it was released. I read many excerpts from Anything You Want on a few different sites and they only made me want more. I love books with strong heroines, equally strong hero's, interesting situations, comedy, dram ...more
Drmgrl99
When you pick up an Erin Nicholas book you will be getting what I have deemed her reads as the 3 S's. What are those 3 S's you ask? Well when I open of her books I expect and get from Erin ... some Steamy, Sexy, Sweet stuff.

This book is no exception. She has put together a group of characters that you instantly like. Sabrina - The girl next door who has big dreams of making it big and getting out of her small town. Luke - The down home boy who loves his community and wants to do right by everyo
Shelly Blackmore
Sabrina is a dreamer - a small town girl with dreams of a life way bigger than just marrying her best friend, Luke, and having kids, etc. So when he almost proposed to her she asked him to run away with her. For the first time in her life, Luke told her no, and she ran to Seattle to try and make her dream of being a musician come true. Four years and one series of really bad choices later, Sabrina is headed home again. When her car breaks down she calls the only person she can think of for help ...more
Morgan: Read, Eat, Dream

At first, I wasn’t so sure about Anything You Want by Erin Nicholas. It took me a little while to warm up to Cassidy, the main character. Marc, Luke’s best friend, doesn’t have a very high opinion of Cassidy, and I must admit that his perspective of her rubbed off on me a little bit. Needless to say, I was a little conflicted in the beginning of this novel because I didn’t know how to feel about Cassidy. Marc make
Paige

ANYTHING YOU WANT was overall really good. I feel like the ending fell a little short considering how good the start and middle was, but still well worth the read.

Our leading lady, Sabrina Cassidy was a complicated character. On the surface she seemed like a shallow freeloader who couldn’t make a right decision to save her life, which is exactly the way Marc Sterling saw her. But underneath, as Marc soon learned, was a vibrant woman who took chances and explored the world, never asking herself
Sayjil
So I read this book when I supposed to be learning for a maths test but hey no one ever said I do things according to as planned and I’m definitely no saint...an angel maybe...
I have to admit that the plot is definitely somewhat odd and I think that’s what intrigued me most though I was expecting more after I read this book. I have to say though, that chic on the cover suits Sabrina’s profile really well.

Sabrina Cassidy finds out she’s pregnant after a one stand. Not only is she pregnant by she
Tina
Erin gives us a great story from start to finish. I did not want to put this book down. She has a way of making you laugh and cry as you root for the hero and heroine get together that you just have to keep reading.

Sabrina left home four years ago to follow her dreams of being a musician, knowing she could not do it in the small town she grew up in. She left Luke behind with a broken heart when he wouldn’t go with her. Now, with no job and broke she is on her way home. What else could go wrong?
Miki
Like always, so far the recommendations of Stella never disappointed me. Erin Nicholas has a great writing style and it’s very easy to read. You get immersed in the story quickly and completely. The psychological aspect of the romance is very well done and you can understand the characters.

I didn’t appreciate Luke at all until his bit of wisdom at the end of the book, before that I just wanted to slap him. I didn’t appreciate how he was putting Sabrina down, making her feel like she was lower th
Susan Ashcraft
This is the first book in Erin Nicholas' new Anything and Everything series.

Sabrina Cassidy has spent her life making wrong decisions.

Growing up in the small town of Justice she always wanted more than she thought the town had to offer. Leaving behind everyone she knows to seek a music career, 4 years have passed quickly. No nearer now to singing on a stage in Nashville and reeling from one of the worst decisions in her life, she decides that going back to Justice is the right and only choice
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
How long should you follow your dreams, before you wake up? That is the decision Sabrina must make.

Four years ago, she left her small town life, determined to make it big in the music world. And to be honest, she was also running away from commitment and fear of a dull life, when Luke proposed. Luke and Sabrina had different ideas of what they wanted out of life, and now, four years later, Sabrina is heading home, stranded, penniless and pregnant.

When Luke’s best friend and business partner Ma
Karen
Erin Nicholas is one a my top 5 favourite authors. After reading 'The Bradford' series and her latest book 'She's the One' I decided to try one of her other books. Well I was not disappointed.

Sabrina Cassidy's car has broken down and she has no money. She rings a couple of friends to try and help her out but no one can. So her last resort is to call her best friend Luke Hamilton. Luke and Sabrina have history, Luke want to settle down four years ago but Sabrina left Justice (her hometown) and Lu
Liz B
This book grabbed me. Down-on-her-luck heroine is reluctantly rescued by the guy from her hometown who thinks she's annoying and self-centered--just so he can keep her away from his best friend. (She's bad news for the friend, he thinks.)

Of course they discover an intense, nonsensical attraction for each other; sparks fly; they talk; and--sigh!--romance.

I didn't love every single thing about it--but I almost did. Great dialogue, fantastic characters, super chemistry, interesting plot stuff (musi
Taryn Elliott
*Insert new fangirl squeal*

I loved this book. I'm officially in love with Marc and could only hope I'm as good at character building as Mz. Nicholas is someday.

What an awesome ride. From the hilarious and somehow sizzling way Marc renamed the place he had to rescue Sabrina from...Muddy Gap (one of his nicknames Dirty Gulch...and there were tons more. lol) to the slow and delicious build of character, I was utterly sucked in.

I loved that she was able to make me like Sabrina when the premise prom
Emily
When Marc Sterling intercepts a phone call from Sabrina Cassidy, he pretends to be his best friend and offers to come get her. He knows exactly what he is going to do when he sees her, send her packing in another direction, he wants her nowhere his friend whose heart she broke. Marc plans begin to fall apart when he sees Sabrina, and the tension they have always had turns to a chemistry that is too difficult to deny.

Sabrina just wants to go home, pregnant and alone she wants to do what is best f
A Sexy New Romance From Erin Nicholas 1 4 Nov 09, 2011 09:01AM
A New Romantic Comedy From Erin Nicholas And Samhain Publishing 1 9 Mar 15, 2011 08:27AM
  • Flash Point  (Holding Out For a Hero, #3)
  • Something to Talk about
  • Tactical Deception (Silent Warrior, #2)
  • Turn It Up (Turn It Up, #1)
  • Undercover Lovers
  •  10 Ways To Steal Your Lover (Love by Numbers, #1)
  • Heart Signs
  • Challenging Carter (The Strip Series)
  • More Than One Night
  • Man Law (Private Protectors, #2)
  • The Reluctant Nude
  • Man Trouble
  • Consumed
  • Lie To Me (Black Opals #2)
  • Grace Under Pressure
  • Skin Heat (Skin, #3)
  • His Sugar Baby
  • Fallen from Grace
Erin Nicholas is the author of sexy contemporary romances. Her stories have been described as toe-curling, enchanting, steamy and fun. She loves to write about reluctant heroes, imperfect heroines and happily ever afters. She lives in the Midwest with her husband who only wants to read the sex scenes in her books, her kids who will never read the sex scenes in her books, and family and friends who ...more
More about Erin Nicholas...
Just Right (Bradfords, #1) Just My Type (Bradfords, #3) Just Like That (Bradfords, #2) She's the One (Counting on Love, #1) Just for Fun (Bradfords, #4)