Start by marking “Tricked (The Witches of Santa Anna, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tricked (The Witches of Santa Anna, #2)

Tricked (The Witches of Santa Anna #2)

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  524 ratings  ·  27 reviews
Tricked, the second book in the Witches of Santa Anna series....

Published February 3rd 2011

To ask other readers questions about Tricked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tricked

Chrissy
Okay, I *think* I'm not disappointed that I'm continuing with this series, but I'm not sure yet --- they're all so short, but at the same time I think this installment did leave me a little more curious to keep reading so that I can figure out why all these loopy teenagers are being so mysterious. (Although, from the title, I'm guessing that yes, they're witches -- but nothing suggests that so far!)

So, in the last story we met Natalia, the girl who left Emily (from the PARTY series) all alone at
Christina

Title Tricked
Author Lauren Barnholdt
Release date : February 4th 2011
Summary: Natalia Moore is the new girl at Santa Anna Prep, and all she wants to do is fly under the radar -- get to her classes, meet a few friends, and try not to make a total fool of herself in the meantime. But when handsome and popular Campbell Elliot goes out of his way to be nice to the new girl, Natalia's plan to go unnoticed flies out the window.

Cam's hot, but he's completely off-limits. Raine Marsden, the most popular
Ronda
Got to the last page and my words were "oh"!!! I didn't expect it to finish like that... This is the second book of Natalia and Cam, Brody and Raine and other characters, both books have carried on without a breath between and although they are short, I am becoming hooked...

...I feel like I am watching a soap playing out but I haven't quite got to the 'juicy' bits yet... and I have a feeling there will be one or two juicy bits to come...

I am enjoying these!
Kayleigh {K-Books}
i really liked this book, i think that it was better than the first one but still very short.
i really want to see natalia and cam get together and i really don't like raine.
i loved that at the end cam and natalia are kinda getting their act together but i still think that its going to be a while before anything real happens between them.
i think this series is going to get better as they go on but i really wish they were a little longer.
Emma (BelleBooks)
This is the second instalment of "The Witches of Santa Anna" series, like the first one it was again very short, and took almost no time at all to get through!

This book however delved a bit deeper into the the story and gave hints at what was truly going on, but without giving it all away! Which i love from books, especially those in a series!
It left me dying to read the next book in the series!
Regina Linton
I like how the tension continues to build between Natalia and Cam. Raine is none to pleased and it begins to show. You start to see where Brody becomes the wedge meant to be driven between Cam and Natalia for the sake of Raine and it is annoying. It is nice when the protagonist is not the one who has the special abilities too.
Donna {Book Passion for Life}
"Tricked" The Witches of Santa Anna Book 2 is another interesting read. This book had a lot more suspense than the first book as I was waiting for Natalia and Cam to get together but with girls like Ranie - they don't stand a chance. I enjoyed this story that much I went straight ahead and started Book 3 straight away.
Emma
there is nothing wrong with the series, execpt that it's the witches of santa anna and so far no witches. The books are nice easy teenage fiction. The worst part is, the end of each book so far is in a really bizarre place. I would recommend them though for people who like teenage fiction.
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
Even though all these stories are super short, they are actually pretty good and really make you want to read the next one. They are great if you don't have a lot of time to read something long and just want something short to read.
Kirby Hamann
This series of books are really short answer didn't do much for me.... They didn't make much since and they kind of made me bored through out the series
Julie Norton

Second book of the Witches of Santa Anna series. Another short story that leave you wanting to read the next book to see what will happen.
Marsha
Another incredibly short read. The books are more like chapters so the plot barely progresses before the book ends.
Samantha Jo
Definitely better than the first, can't wait to see what happens with Natalia, Cam, Rainie, and Brody!
Michelle
Book REALLY needs some editing. There are so many errors you loose meaning of what is being said at times.
Michelle
I can't believe how short these books are - glad I only paid $0.99 for all 7 of them!
Nicole
Good....story....but I really wish these first 3 were all in one book.
Blaise
Again, not a full book. Kind of like installments of a longer work, keeping on.
Glacier
Worst book ever! Waste of time and money for only 33 pages.
Amanda Pomeroy
Getting really good, this is a great series so far.
Catalina Sennett
Derek is introduced now! Love triangles all over.
Laura YA indie princess
not as good as the 1st but still likeable
Alise  (Readers in Wonderland)
Too short, but makes me want to read more.
Tamarin Dowling
2.5 still busy reading the series...
Mary Kennedy-Smith
not any better than the first
Lindsey  {Lindsey's Bookshelf}
another short but good read.
Jeanette Harrell
Short but good.
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
  • Drowning Ophelia (Drowning Ophelia, #1)
  • Cayman Summer (Taken by Storm, #3)
  • Haunting the Night (Past Midnight, #2.5)
  • Dawn Of The Morningstar (Spellbound Trilogy, #3)
  • Stolen Magic (Daughter of Prophecy, #2)
  • Witch Time (The Cindy Chronicles, #3)
  • A Moonlit Night
  • The Girl of Dracula
  • Daffodils in Spring
  • Learning Curves
  • The Craigslist Killer (A Digital Short)
  • Diary of the White Witch (The Beauchamp Family 0.5)
  • My True Love Gave to Me
  • Dance with Darkness (The Clann Series, Adult)
  • The Dark Rising (Of Witches and Warlocks, #4)
  • Oathbound (The Shimmer Trilogy, #3)
  • Fire (Elemental, #4)
  • Emerald Destiny (The Enchanters, #2)
Two-Way Street One Night That Changes Everything Sometimes It Happens The Thing About the Truth Aces Up