Start by marking “Trump: The Best Real Estate Advice I Ever Received: 100 Top Experts Share Their Strategies” as Want to Read:

Donald Trump has gathered in one book the best advice on real estate from the brightest and most experienced people...

"Don't try to take the last penny off the table; make sure that the people who buy from you also make money. If not, they won't buy from you again." -Michael Shvo, Founder of the Shvo Group and "the most successful young real estate broker in New York"

"Mom
Published November 7th 2006 by Rutledge Hill Press

To ask other readers questions about Trump, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trump

Vicky
Oct 13, 2016 Vicky rated it it was amazing
A great read from Trump fans and non-fans alike. This book had a lot of great quotes and advice from various successful people from all backgrounds. Not only can the thoughts and advice be implemented into a business-minded person, but they can be taken and adapted into everyday situations.
Douglas
Mar 23, 2007 Douglas rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Personal Investing
I had to buy a book to get validation for parking cause I was on the way to a Laker game. Since I would be paying $25-$40 for parking, I thought I might as well get something out of it.

The book was good. A lot of little reminders about investing in real estate. It was well worth the read. Though if you are not gung-ho about real estate investing, you are going to find it dry.
Muhammad
Jun 11, 2010 Muhammad rated it did not like it
Though it carries the distinctive brand name, the book isn’t exactly written by Donald Trump himself. In fact, all he wrote in this title are just 2 pages of introduction.

What you will find instead are 100 essays written by Trump’s handpicked list of the brightest and most experienced people in real estate today. These range from founders of prominent real estate houses to top brokers in property deals. These include his children Donald Trump Jr. and Ivana Trump, and winner of the first season o
Jeff Lee
Jul 25, 2011 Jeff Lee rated it did not like it
A rah-rah book on the benefits of buying properties. It's simple and easy to read. Some of the themes, especially on integrity, are repeated. "In the end, the quality of life is determined not by how much you understand and know, but but by the actions you take." (p 126) Something like this inspires me to delve deeper into real estate as I just rented out my house on July 1, 2011. I'm a first-time landlord.
Ray
Mar 18, 2013 Ray rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
Bought a copy in Trump Tower on 5th Ave.

Nice book, but it's a bit of a concoction of 30-40 different (sometimes opposing) strategies. It uses the throw spaghetti on the wall and see what sticks method....and I'm sure somethings will stick for you, as they did for me.
RK Byers
Jul 09, 2014 RK Byers rated it it was ok
Barbara Corcoran's piece saved this from being as limitlessly putrid as it initially promised to be.
Ozzie Jurock
Jan 20, 2009 Ozzie Jurock rated it it was amazing
Since I have my own chapter in this book...it is the finest book ever!

Ahem...

A good read...individual successful real estate entrepreneurs share their dos and don'ts.

Edmunds
Edmunds rated it liked it
May 14, 2014
Peter
Peter rated it liked it
Jul 20, 2010
Azim Ab
Azim Ab rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2013
Larry
Larry rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2014
Rafael Tovar Motaña
Rafael Tovar Motaña rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2015
Dan Miller
Dan Miller rated it really liked it
Jan 08, 2010
John
John rated it really liked it
Aug 10, 2014
Ahmad Mbogo
Ahmad Mbogo rated it liked it
Apr 08, 2016
Gman
Gman rated it liked it
Aug 24, 2016
Gonzalo Barros
Gonzalo Barros rated it liked it
Aug 29, 2012
Taf Teh
Taf Teh rated it liked it
Jun 24, 2010
John Fiastro
John Fiastro rated it liked it
Jul 03, 2015
Mario An
Mario An rated it it was ok
Mar 26, 2016
Ong
Ong rated it it was amazing
Sep 16, 2012
Arturo
Arturo rated it really liked it
Oct 07, 2008
Joshua
Joshua rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2008
HỒ THỦY
HỒ THỦY rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2014
Juan Carlos Espino
Juan Carlos Espino rated it it was amazing
Apr 30, 2015
Daniela Torres
Daniela Torres rated it liked it
Feb 06, 2014
Jon
Jon rated it liked it
Jun 28, 2013
Ankit Uttam
Ankit Uttam rated it it was ok
Feb 09, 2012
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was ok
Jan 12, 2009
Fen Natthanapob
Fen Natthanapob rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Trump University Real Estate 101: Building Wealth with Real Estate Investments
  • Trump Strategies for Real Estate: Billionaire Lessons for the Small Investor
  • Shift: The 12 Tactics Real Estate Agents Must Do Now to Win in a Down Market
  • 2 Years to a Million in Real Estate
  • Rich Dad's Advisors: The Advanced Guide to Real Estate Investing: How to Identify the Hottest Markets and Secure the Best Deals
  • What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know about Cash Flow... And 36 Other Key Financial Measures
  • The Great Depression Ahead: How to Prosper in the Crash Following the Greatest Boom in History
  • TrumpNation: The Art of Being The Donald
  • The First Billion Is the Hardest: How Believing It's Still Early in the Game Can Lead to Life's Greatest Comebacks
  • Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate
  • Rich Dad's Prophecy: Why the Biggest Stock Market Crash in History Is Still Coming...and How You Can Prepare Yourself and Profit from It!
  • Crunch Point: The 21 Secrets to Succeeding When It Matters Most
  • The Real Estate Game: The Intelligent Guide To Decisionmaking And Investment
  • F Wall Street: Joe Ponzio's No-Nonsense Approach to Value Investing For the Rest of Us
  • The Magic Ladder to Success
  • The New Buffettology: The Proven Techniques for Investing Successfully in Changing Markets That Have Made Warren Buffett the World's Most Famous Investor
  • How Capitalism Will Save Us: Why Free People and Free Markets Are the Best Answer in Today's Economy
  • The Sages: Warren Buffett, George Soros, Paul Volcker, and the Maelstrom of Markets
Donald John Trump is an American business executive, entrepreneur, television and radio personality, author and President of the United States of America. He is the CEO of the Trump Organization, a US-based real-estate developer, and the founder of Trump Entertainment, which operates several casinos. He received a great deal of publicity following the success of his reality television show, The Ap ...more
More about Donald J. Trump...