Start by marking “Trump: The Best Real Estate Advice I Ever Received: 100 Top Experts Share Their Strategies” as Want to Read:

Donald Trump has gathered in one book the best advice on real estate from the brightest and most experienced people...

"Don't try to take the last penny off the table; make sure that the people who buy from you also make money. If not, they won't buy from you again." -Michael Shvo, Founder of the Shvo Group and "the most successful young real estate broker in New York"

"Mom
Published November 7th 2006 by Rutledge Hill Press

To ask other readers questions about Trump, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trump

Douglas
Mar 23, 2007 Douglas rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Personal Investing
I had to buy a book to get validation for parking cause I was on the way to a Laker game. Since I would be paying $25-$40 for parking, I thought I might as well get something out of it.

The book was good. A lot of little reminders about investing in real estate. It was well worth the read. Though if you are not gung-ho about real estate investing, you are going to find it dry.
Muhammad
Jun 11, 2010 Muhammad rated it did not like it
Though it carries the distinctive brand name, the book isn’t exactly written by Donald Trump himself. In fact, all he wrote in this title are just 2 pages of introduction.

What you will find instead are 100 essays written by Trump’s handpicked list of the brightest and most experienced people in real estate today. These range from founders of prominent real estate houses to top brokers in property deals. These include his children Donald Trump Jr. and Ivana Trump, and winner of the first season o
RK Byers
Jul 09, 2014 RK Byers rated it it was ok
Barbara Corcoran's piece saved this from being as limitlessly putrid as it initially promised to be.
Jeff Lee
Jul 25, 2011 Jeff Lee rated it did not like it
A rah-rah book on the benefits of buying properties. It's simple and easy to read. Some of the themes, especially on integrity, are repeated. "In the end, the quality of life is determined not by how much you understand and know, but but by the actions you take." (p 126) Something like this inspires me to delve deeper into real estate as I just rented out my house on July 1, 2011. I'm a first-time landlord.
Ray
Mar 18, 2013 Ray rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
Bought a copy in Trump Tower on 5th Ave.

Nice book, but it's a bit of a concoction of 30-40 different (sometimes opposing) strategies. It uses the throw spaghetti on the wall and see what sticks method....and I'm sure somethings will stick for you, as they did for me.
Ozzie Jurock
Jan 20, 2009 Ozzie Jurock rated it it was amazing
Since I have my own chapter in this book...it is the finest book ever!

Ahem...

A good read...individual successful real estate entrepreneurs share their dos and don'ts.

Yuniar
Jan 11, 2008 Yuniar added it
Damn! I Thought I'll be the most Success Real Estate Entreprenuer...
Raju Boda
Raju Boda rated it really liked it
Sep 17, 2016
Lindsay Yanoff
Lindsay Yanoff marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2016
Mike Ajibade
Mike Ajibade marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2016
Matthew Dishman
Matthew Dishman marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2016
Guido Spinelli
Guido Spinelli marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2016
Christopher
Christopher marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2016
Michael
Michael rated it it was amazing
Aug 18, 2016
Melanie Nichols
Melanie Nichols rated it did not like it
Aug 14, 2016
Patrick Lalonde
Patrick Lalonde rated it really liked it
Aug 14, 2016
Ben
Ben marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2016
kristyo widarto
kristyo widarto rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2016
Craig
Craig marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2016
Vijay Rathod
Vijay Rathod marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2016
Jose Luis Riveros
Jose Luis Riveros rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2016
Li
Li rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2016
VIANI
VIANI marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2016
Nguyễn Thành Đạt
Nguyễn Thành Đạt rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2016
Gman
Gman rated it liked it
Aug 24, 2016
José Fretes
José Fretes is currently reading it
Jun 24, 2016
Ofer Ozery
Ofer Ozery marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2016
Tina Mouskountakis
Tina Mouskountakis marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2016
Wendy
Wendy rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Trump University Real Estate 101: Building Wealth with Real Estate Investments
  • Trump Strategies for Real Estate: Billionaire Lessons for the Small Investor
  • Shift: The 12 Tactics Real Estate Agents Must Do Now to Win in a Down Market
  • 2 Years to a Million in Real Estate
  • Rich Dad's Advisors: The Advanced Guide to Real Estate Investing: How to Identify the Hottest Markets and Secure the Best Deals
  • What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know about Cash Flow... And 36 Other Key Financial Measures
  • The Great Depression Ahead: How to Prosper in the Crash Following the Greatest Boom in History
  • TrumpNation: The Art of Being The Donald
  • The First Billion Is the Hardest: How Believing It's Still Early in the Game Can Lead to Life's Greatest Comebacks
  • Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate
  • Rich Dad's Prophecy: Why the Biggest Stock Market Crash in History Is Still Coming...and How You Can Prepare Yourself and Profit from It!
  • Crunch Point: The 21 Secrets to Succeeding When It Matters Most
  • The Real Estate Game: The Intelligent Guide To Decisionmaking And Investment
  • F Wall Street: Joe Ponzio's No-Nonsense Approach to Value Investing for the Rest of Us
  • The Magic Ladder to Success
  • The New Buffettology: The Proven Techniques for Investing Successfully in Changing Markets That Have Made Warren Buffett the World's Most Famous Investor
  • How Capitalism Will Save Us: Why Free People and Free Markets Are the Best Answer in Today's Economy
  • The Sages: Warren Buffett, George Soros, Paul Volcker, and the Maelstrom of Markets
Donald John Trump is an American business executive, entrepreneur, television and radio personality, author and 2016 Presidential Candidate for the Republican Party. He is the CEO of the Trump Organization, a US-based real-estate developer, and the founder of Trump Entertainment, which operates several casinos. He received a great deal of publicity following the success of his reality television s ...more
More about Donald J. Trump...