Start by marking “Far From Heaven” as Want to Read:
Far From Heaven

Far From Heaven

His love could damn her soul…

Ashemnon’s demonic hunger for Madeleine Dean’s pure, vibrant soul has tormented him throughout every lifetime she’s lived on earth. Now, thanks to her desperate father, he has a blood-tight contract in hand. Soon, her soul will belong to him.

All her life, Maddie has been haunted by strange occurrences, hallucinations and increasingly intense ni
Published April 26th 2011 by Samhain Publishing, Inc. (first published February 20th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Far From Heaven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Far From Heaven

Apr 28, 2011 Laura rated it really liked it
THis book was pretty well written. At first I wasn't particularly invested, and that next thing I know I'm all choked up!
Jun 10, 2011 _yay_ rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pnr-uf, demon, 5-stars
Ashemnon „Ash“ is a demon and his one and only objective is to take souls. He relishes in the terror he inflicts on people, showing no mercy or compassion. To save himself from certain death, Gatlin, a drug addict and all around pitiful human being must sell his daughter’s soul - a daughter he didn't know he had - to Ash. He signs the contract being presented to him and his life is spared. Twenty-seven years later Ash has come to collect what’s rightfully his. No meddling angel can stop him. The ...more
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Jul 21, 2011 Anas Attic Book Blog rated it really liked it
Shelves: auto-buy-author
Another great book by Cherrie Lynn. Her theme of bad boy/good girl is getting a bit redundant, but maybe that's because I read all her books close together. I must say, I knew that going in but that didn't really stop me from loving this book! Another hit by Cherrie Lynn. She is on my auto-buy list.
Lea Barrymire
Lea Barrymire rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2012
Kimberly Sciacca
Kimberly Sciacca rated it really liked it
Jan 08, 2012
Shara rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2012
May 23, 2012 Funmbi rated it really liked it
Kate rated it really liked it
Aug 30, 2012
Crystal rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2012
Cty rated it really liked it
Sep 21, 2012
Dec 08, 2012 Erin rated it liked it
I liked the idea and the concept and the story went well for a while then it kind of went down hill.
Dami (Damiellar)
I'm never quite sure how I feel about these 'the love of a good woman/man can redeem a demon soul'. This was a good book but I'm still a touch undecided.

Ash was magnificently intense. (Yes please!)

Madeleine was... Well she'd been having strange things happening to her all her life but still stayed strong (well that's the point of the story!) but I'm wondering if she came across as unbelieveably balanced. Not that I wanted her to be a raving lunatic but the balance didn't seem true. Then again,
Momof3-in an Ash and Cael sandwich
I'm not much for the whole angel/demon kind of thing, but I LOVE Cherrie Lynn. Rock Me and Leave Me Breathless are up there as all time favs. I did like this book, even though it's not my typical read. I felt the characters pains and insecurities and hopes and their desire...oh, the desire...her ability to convey want is really something.
Mit Anand
Mit Anand rated it liked it
Jan 24, 2013
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Feb 02, 2013
Melissa rated it liked it
Feb 09, 2013
Lonni rated it really liked it
Mar 04, 2013
Mar 17, 2013 Luc rated it it was ok
Not as good as Sweet Disgrace, but definitely as captivating.

The love story between a demon and a mortal is well written despite the short lengh and the paranormal aspects are well developed.

As usual, Cherrie Lynn writtes sex scenes really well and here is no different. Ash and Maddy's story is gripping and it is a nice surprise to see an appearance of Celest & Damael who come to their help.
Maggie Guerra
Maggie Guerra rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2013
Apr 28, 2013 Nikki rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was fun. I think I'm becoming a much bigger fan of Cherrie Lynn than I would have thought.
A totally sweet story about a demon on his way to redemption... through love. Their faceoff in hell was a nice twist. I would love to read the continuation of their story at some point.

Eleventy billion stars!

Cherrie Lynn has been a top favorite author of mine since I first read Rock Me well over a year ago. I'm not sure how I overlooked this book in all that time, but I am so glad I came across it yesterday. That's right. I found this book only yesterday and immediately devoured it. It was incredible. I absofreakinglutely LOVED it! Lynn did such an awesome job creating a world of angels and demons and, to be honest, that theme has never really appealed to me but she broke thr
Melissa rated it liked it
Jul 06, 2013
Aug 26, 2013 Noura rated it really liked it
Love it. Story features a demon that falls in love with his human prize. Light reading. Nothing too hot and heavy. Very entertaining.

Didn't really like the ending though - too abrupt. It'll be great if there's a third instalment. Maybe one that features an angel and a human instead? I vote for Riam's story.

Belinda rated it liked it
Oct 08, 2013
Dec 16, 2013 amyhawk rated it it was ok
It was a quick read, but not as good as other Cherrie Lynn books I've read. I would suggest picking up Unleashed & Rock Me (a personal fave) instead.
Alicia Shawley
Alicia Shawley rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2014
Makayla Turner
Makayla Turner rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2014
Brandi Gonzalez
Brandi Gonzalez rated it really liked it
Oct 09, 2014
elizabeth painter
elizabeth painter rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2016
  • Blood in the Stars
  • Love Your Entity (Entity, #3)
  • Hunger Aroused (Vampire Hunger #1)
  • Incorporeal (Soul, #1)
  • Vampire King of New York
  • Quicksilver Dreams (Dreamwalkers, #1)
  • Sweet Seduction Shield (Sweet Seduction, #5)
  • Bewitched, Bothered, and Bitten (Bitten, #3)
  • We Own the Night (Night Songs Collection, #3)
  • Unscathed
  • Piercing Ecstasy (The Guardians of the Realms, #5)
  • Vampire Next Door
  • Big Bad Bite
  • The Bridesmaid and the Billionaire
  • Lucy in the Sky
Cherrie Lynn has been a CPS caseworker and a juvenile probation officer, but now that she has come to her senses, she writes contemporary and paranormal romance on the steamy side. It's *much* more fun. She's also an unabashed rock music enthusiast, and loves letting her passion for romance and metal collide on the page.

When she's not writing, you can find her reading, listening to music or playin
More about Cherrie Lynn...

“Books, books and more books. Her main indulgence.” 12 likes