Something Unexpected

Something Unexpected

3.32 of 5 stars 3.32  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Rosemary Jeffers knew she was in trouble when the handsome stranger who'd romanced her on the dance floor turned out to be the pharmacist in her new hometown! Dean Kingsley wasn't merely irresistible--he was an honorable man who played for keeps. And they were about to share a whole lot more than a slow dance. After all, she was having "his" baby....Dean needed a wife--or...more
Published February 15th 2011 by Silhouette (first published February 9th 2011)

Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Live wild for one night and the results end up being dreams come true disguised by nightmare situations peppered with mortification and embarrassment. It was rather fun.

Rosemary is a woman who is about to embark on a brave journey. She is finally taking steps to start living again after a divorce that shook her to her toes. She thought she had it all but it was a smoke screen and she never saw the truth. During the course of this story, the heroine faces a lot of revelations about herself; some...more
Alaine Batty
Ok I did like this book, but there are times when the author must have gotten mixed up called Rosemary, Claire. This was very frustrating as I ended up having to re-read a few lines, to make sure I'd not missed anything.

Even though I would recommend it to others, it was confusing at times.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Home Sweet Honeyford
Category: Heart & Home

News Update!: Life, love and family. Starting with April titles, Silhouette Special Edition books will be published as Harlequin Special Edition.
Susan Lute
This is a wonderful new addition to Wendy Warren's Honeyford series. I loved the characters, the story, and Honeyford. Can I move there? If you love sweet stories this novel is for you.
Michelle
The book seemed interesting when I read the summary for it, but I just couldn't get as invested in the characters as I normally would.
Laura YA indie princess
I prefered Dean's brother's story better than this book which I felt was slow paced and found it hard to finish at times.
Jules
Very very cute read. The hero, Dean, is pretty dreamy too.
Debra
Debra marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2013
Bugger1
Bugger1 marked it as to-read
May 04, 2013
Cassie
Cassie added it
Apr 16, 2013
Heidi Lundgren
Heidi Lundgren marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2013
Kellie Dennis
Kellie Dennis marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2012
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2012
Andi Kemeny
Andi Kemeny marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2012
Chelle
Chelle added it
May 16, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
The Boss and Miss Baxter Caleb's Bride Making Babies The Cowboy's Convenient Bride Undercover Nanny