Battle Chasers Anthology S&n Limited Edition Hc

Battle Chasers Anthology S&n Limited Edition Hc (Battle Chasers)

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Follow young Gully as she searches for her missing father with the help of Garrison, a legendary swordsman; Knolan, the crafty wizard; Calibretto, an outlawed Wargolem; and the notorious mercenary Red Monika! Assaulted at every turn by a cast of memorable villains, Battle Chasers is packed with over-the-top action from cover to cover! Don't miss this definitive collection,...more
Published April 26th 2011 by Image Comics (first published March 15th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Battle Chasers Anthology S&n Limited Edition Hc, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Battle Chasers Anthology S&n Limited Edition Hc

Jerry
Here's a series I've intended to read for a long time. I've heard so many positive things about this, that once I saw a digital edition on Comixology I went for it.

It's rare for me to so bitterly regret spending $14. I feel like buying $14 worth of toothpicks would've been more satisfying.

I give it one star for the art work, which was good especially considering the artist was 16 years old at the time. The 16 year-old artist was also the writer, and so you know where that leaves the story. Ever...more
Stephen
I wanted so badly to like this comic more! There was so much potential, but the story never seemed to wrap itself up. The art and writing are both wonderful, but when you leave the story arc handing the way Battle Chasers did, it's hard to give more than 3 stars...but so much potential!
Elton
This still holds up well after more than a decade. It's shame Joe Mad never finished this. I would probably have given this 5 stars if it were finished. And if Monika's boobs weren't so outrageously big.
Mark Deshay
Great art, character development and storytelling, but minus 1 star for not finishing the story. I wish he would go back and complete this.
Kent Kleinowski
One star due to the story not being finished. Unacceptable for a book with such a high price tag.
Filipe Alves
Filipe Alves marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Kat
Kat added it
Jul 02, 2014
Richard Anderson
Richard Anderson marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2014
Koycho
Koycho marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2014
Athanasios Kormazos
Athanasios Kormazos marked it as to-read
May 12, 2013
Terrell Kelley
Terrell Kelley marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2013
Christopher
Christopher marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2013
Kyle
Kyle marked it as to-read
May 12, 2012
Sean
Sean marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2012
Battle Chasers: A Gathering of Heroes The Art of Darksiders II X-Men Visionaries: Joe Madureira Battle Chasers Anthology Battle Chasers