Start by marking “Prudent Advice: Lessons for My Baby Daughter (A Life List for Every Woman)” as Want to Read:
Prudent Advice: Lessons for My Baby Daughter (A Life List for Every Woman)

Prudent Advice: Lessons for My Baby Daughter (A Life List for Every Woman)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review

Prudent Advice isn't what your mother taught you--it's more. Delivering 500 mini-lessons meant to educate and entertain, Curtis writes with wit and fresh insight into motherhood wrought from her own experiences and those of her blog followers. Time-honored canons such as "Dress appropriately for work" and "You reap what you sow" mingle with more unconventional prudence suc...more
Published September 14th 2010 by Andrews McMeel Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Prudent Advice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prudent Advice

Angie

A wonderful book containing 500 practical, thought provoking and sometimes soul searching advice! I like the way the author gives snippets of examples and situations to explain each advice. A nice to have book in our bookshelves.
April
April marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2012
My Prudent Advice: Lessons for My Daughter Prudent Advice: Lessons for My Baby Daughter (A Life List for Every Woman) Prudent Advice: Lessons for My Baby Daughter (A Life List for Every Woman) Prudent Advice for Every Woman Prudent Advice: Lessons for My Baby Daughter (A Life List for Every Woman)