Start by marking “Prudent Advice: Lessons for My Baby Daughter (a Life List for Every Woman)” as Want to Read:
Prudent Advice: Lessons for My Baby Daughter (a Life List for Every Woman)

Prudent Advice: Lessons for My Baby Daughter (a Life List for Every Woman)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
"Prudent Advice" isn't what your mother taught you--it's more. Delivering 500 mini-lessons meant to educate and entertain, Curtis writes with wit and fresh insight into motherhood wrought from her own experiences and those of her blog followers. Time-honored canons such as "Dress appropriately for work" and "You reap what you sow" mingle with more unconventional prudence s ...more
Published September 14th 2010 by Andrews McMeel Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Prudent Advice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prudent Advice

Angie

A wonderful book containing 500 practical, thought provoking and sometimes soul searching advice! I like the way the author gives snippets of examples and situations to explain each advice. A nice to have book in our bookshelves.
April
April marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2012
My Prudent Advice: Lessons for My Daughter Prudent Advice: Lessons for My Baby Daughter (A Life List for Every Woman) Prudent Advice for Every Woman Prudent Advice: Lessons for My Baby Daughter (A Life List for Every Woman) Prudent Advice: Lessons for My Baby Daughter (A Life List for Every Woman)