Start by marking “My Spy” as Want to Read:
Blank-133x176
My Spy

Christina Skye

My Spy (SEAL and Code Name #3)

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  542 ratings  ·  25 reviews
Annie O’Toole has a past....

The last time Annie saw Sam, they were lying in each other’s arms beneath a canopy of stars. Now Annie paces a secluded airfield at midnight, awaiting the arrival of an unmarked Navy helicopter. Her assignment: Get this Navy SEAL back into fighting form pronto–and keep his identity a secret. But who’s going to protect her from a man who looks at
Published (first published January 29th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about My Spy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Spy

Third in the Series.
Annie O'Toole is overworked and seems to love it. A month ago she had a steamy affair with a man on his way to Mexico in his sailboat. So, what is he doing on top of a runaway school bus in Washington D.C. dressed in a Navy uniform?
Sam McKade is a hero all the way. He's on his way to report on his latest top secret mission when a runaway school bus needs saving. He steps in to save the day, but nearly loses his life in the process and does lose his memory.
Annie gets tasked
Kristi
This book has actually turned into something of a mystery all in its own right. I went to find the book so that I could write this review, only to discover it seems to be missing! I have checked my boxes of books to get rid of, my shelves of books to keep, my stack of read but not reviewed, and my to-be-read stacks. It's simply "poofed" from the existence of my house. Hunh. So needless to say, I had to snag my synopsis from Goodreads this time. I'm a little bummed, because I do remember enjoying ...more
LJ
My Spy - Ok
Christina Sky
Running the coastal California spa that has been in her family for three generations has left Annie O'Toole with little time for a love life, except for a brief affair with a mysterious man who left for Mexico on his yacht. The next time she sees Sam McKade, he's on television, a hero who rescued children from a speeding bus that slammed into a cement barrier. Broken, bleeding, and suffering from amnesia, Sam, actually a Navy SEAL, is sent to Annie's spa for rehabilitatio
Anita Fleming
Choppy, disjointed, time sequences don't jive and a whole lot of technical issues that distract from what is a very good plot. The angst level is also on the high side.

Annie and SEAL Sam got friendly at her resort in Big Sur, CA while he was undercover working to find a traitor. Someone is sabotaging programs at the Naval Weapons Test Center, China Lake, CA (Go China Lake! I actually have been at this facility.) Sam is back in Washington to report to Admiral Howe. On his way, he encounters a ru
Lhenry
I have read a couple in this series and liked this one the best. The beginning with the bus accident was very exciting and suspenseful and Sam is a hero I took to immediately. I also liked Annie and Taylor and sisterly relationship. The ending at the cabin was also exciting - how can you not like a grand finale that includes a helocopter attack and a dog named Donegal?

But I found one thing annoying and I think it's due to what I like as a reader - not to any flaws in the book. I was all getting
RomReader
Co-owner of exclusive resort agrees to do physical therapy with recent ex-lover Navy SEALS Hero who was recently injured from saving a schoolbus & who has temporary amnesia. But she can't divulge their r/s history per request of his employers b/c it may distract from his remembering crucial govt information.

This Skye book was an average read. Nothing glaringly bad & nothing too exciting either. Romance & action-suspense were predictable. Sexual chemistry & love scenes were ho-hum
Ann Marie
I liked this book a lot. I've liked all of her "Code Name" books. This seems to be one of the first Navy Seal books before the Code Name books. Sam McKade recovers at Annie's resort unable to remember how he was hurt or the details of the mission or his prior relationship with Annie. Skye cleverly weaves in characters (like Izzy) who are smart and cunning. She is also able to make me feel like I know these characters. Great plot and story.
Pat
Annie owns/manages a spa resort. Meets Sam. He is a spy, needs rehab, she helps.
OK +
Sabrina
Oct 13, 2008 Sabrina rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who loves romance
This book was full of adverntures and adrelline. I loved this book, and would recommend this book to anyone fond of romance. It ended with a hapily ever after like every romance novels. I thought this book was so well described, that i was watching the whole even happen instead of reading about it. This book was definently a page turner, and I was able to understand how the protagonist was feeling every second of the adventure.
Meaghan
cute fluffy story. perfect beach book.
Robin
There was a time when I was buying Skye's books as they came out. But when she really shifted her focus to contemporary (from historical and supernatural/time-travel), she dropped off my radar. I picked this up mainly because it looked like it could be fun, and it was free (go-go strip-cover!). And it was fun. Cute. God love those amnesiac secret-agent-Navy-SEALS-types.
Brianna
i think this is my favorite soo far in the series. The man female character, Annie, manages to not get on my nerves like the others. and Sam, he was willinly to take a chance on Annie, when usually it's the women who demands more. i like that about him. it was pretty good and i can't wait to read the next book in the series.
Cindy Trubisky
a fun continuation from my spy. Annie & Sam make an appearance but the adventure with Taylor is fun and exciting with the SEAL team again. I really like the combo of mystery, action and romance.
Joni
A delightful, romantic, mystery thriller. Exotic resort, sexy men, beautiful women, weird happenings, this book has it all, and it was all put together very well. A good read.
Fun, fast read. So glad that Izzy made an appearance! Definitely a fan of this series and so looking forward to reading the next one!
Marilyn
This is a great stroy that will enjoy and people you will fall in love with also will reread many times!!
Lisa
A relaxing read to kick back with and escape for a bit.
I enjoyed it.
Rachel
This was a pathetic excuse for a romance.
Michele bookloverforever
rereading this series. enjoying it a lot.
Sue
A good book...quick read.
Briana
Great story. Loved it
  • Crazy Sweet (Steele Street, #6)
  • Ace Is Wild
  • Blaze
  • It Came Upon a Midnight Clear (Tall, Dark & Dangerous #6)
  • Hide and Seek (T-FLAC, #3)
  • Wish You Were Here
  • Hot & Bothered (Marine, #3)
  • SEALed with a Promise (SEALed, #2)
AKA Roberta Helmer

Roberta Helmer is an American writer of Chinese art and culture and as Christina Skye is a best-selling USA Today and Publishers Weekly writer of over 23 romance novels. Her romance book have been traslated into 8 languages.

Roberta Helmer was born in Dayton, Ohio, U.S.A., an is a descendant of Revolutionary War hero Adam Helmer. She attended the University of Pennsylvania and ob
More about Christina Skye...
Code Name: Baby (SEAL and Code Name, #7) Code Name: Princess (SEAL and Code Name, #6) Code Name: Nanny (SEAL and Code Name, #5) The Accidental Bride (Summer Island #2) Going Overboard (SEAL and Code Name, #2)