Start by marking “Trigonometry For Dummies” as Want to Read:
Trigonometry For Dummies

Trigonometry For Dummies

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  4 reviews
A plain--English guide to the basics of trig From sines and cosines to logarithms, conic sections, and polynomials, this friendly guide takes the torture out of trigonometry, explaining basic concepts in plain English, offering lots of easy--to--grasp example problems, and adding a dash of humor and fun. It also explains the why of trigonometry, using real--world examples ...more
Published January 28th 2005 by Wiley Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Trigonometry For Dummies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trigonometry For Dummies

Miles
Not a bad overview of the subject, but there's nothing there to make it remotely interesting either. I would have liked to have seen more of a historical view, with the sorts of situations that called for the development of trig, and not just more word problems for their own sake. Calculating how big an emu pen can be made from a given length of fencing is a poor demonstration of the mathematics that allowed people to build pyramids and navigate the open ocean, at least in my opinion.
Dhara
Jun 22, 2011 Dhara added it
Sure, I might sound like a geek, okay? But trust me, when I hear Trigonometry, I am literally paralyzed. Not anymore! When I got this book, it was much easier to understand. Okay, this book may not count because it isn't Literature, but I think it was useful. Now, I understand sin, cosine, tan, co-tangent and so much more. (Also check out Pre-Calculus and Calculus for Dummies.)
Daniel Smythe
Gotta say I hate trig. But this book really helps you out. Some of the people saying it didn't work probably could have done with getting the Algebra II edition as well. It doesn't matter how good the book is if you stink at math.
Firdevs
Please be sure to read this book bcs really perfect masterpiece... And five stars from me ,,,,
K.Q. Webster
K.Q. Webster marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
fr4nt1c
fr4nt1c marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Asad Dehghan
Asad Dehghan marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
SHUN
SHUN marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
BLU
BLU marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Amra
Amra marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Rod Van
Rod Van marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Imad Zairig
Imad Zairig marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Claudimar Marafon
Claudimar Marafon marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Joel Deatrick
Joel Deatrick is currently reading it
Jan 30, 2015
Lizaan Marx
Lizaan Marx marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Ltclibrary
Ltclibrary marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Bonnie Dahlman
Bonnie Dahlman marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Simei Doblinski
Simei Doblinski marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Iam
Iam marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Algebra I for Dummies Algebra II For Dummies Algebra Workbook for Dummies Linear Algebra For Dummies Algebra II Workbook for Dummies